Author Topic: Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS  (Read 59338 times)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2009, 07:18:10 PM »
This is an interview that Monica did with Zap 2 It. If this doesn't scream "I voted for Natalie" I don't know what does...

Speaking of Russell, do you think he's playing a good game?
I definitely think Russell is playing a good game. He went in and he shifted the numbers in Foa Foa's favor. We never saw that coming. We definitely underestimated Russell's game. Has he played a good game to win a million dollars? No. He's furthered his position in the game but I don't think that he really invested in the social game, in making sure he can get those jury votes. If he makes the Final Two, Three, whatever it is, I think he's going to have to make some strong points to sway the jury in his favor.

You don't think he'd get votes rewarding his good game play, for playing all the Galu people?
No, I don't. He may get some votes, but I don't think he'll get a majority of the votes by just playing that card.

Out of the people left, who is playing the best game?
There are two different aspects to it. The best game for getting to the finals? Definitely Russell. The best game for jury votes? I'd say a toss-up between Natalie and Brett. Looking at them, they're the only ones who have made some strong moves to ensure their positions and they're so likable. A combination of strong strategic moves mixed with the likability that they have.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2009, 07:50:03 PM »
This is great and breaks it down a bit easier!

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_samoa/spoilers/e14/jury.htm

LOL at Laura's reasons for voting for Russell: "not a chance"