Author Topic: Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS  (Read 59326 times)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »
Source please Kitty? if you can....

Multiple sources are throwing them around, but the majority comes from missyae over at Sucks as well as TDT.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 07:00:34 AM »
Here's the supposed order of the jury:

Erik
Kelly
Laura
John
Monica-Dave-Shambo (order unknown but believed to be in that order)
Jaison
Brett
Russell
Mick
Natalie

I'll like to think Dave goes before Monica, followed by Monica. Then Brett wins immunty, which puts Shambo's alliance with Foa Foa to an end. Followed by Brett winning YET another immunity, thus voting Jaison out as he probably is either an immunity threat or either they like him least. Then Brett finally don't win immunity and they vote him out. Sounds very possible...

Natalie VS Mick will be probably a very close win.

The girls will MOST likely vote for Natalie simply because she's a nice girl. That will give her votes from Shambo, Laura, Kelly and Monica.

Jaison votes go to Mick i believe.

The other 4 Galu jury will probably go with any of the 4. In fact, Russell might even receive a vote or 2 for his "respectable aggressive" gameplay!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 07:03:53 AM by Joab »

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 11:33:47 AM »
I'll like to think Dave goes before Monica, followed by Monica. Then Brett wins immunty, which puts Shambo's alliance with Foa Foa to an end. Followed by Brett winning YET another immunity, thus voting Jaison out as he probably is either an immunity threat or either they like him least. Then Brett finally don't win immunity and they vote him out. Sounds very possible...

Natalie VS Mick will be probably a very close win.

The girls will MOST likely vote for Natalie simply because she's a nice girl. That will give her votes from Shambo, Laura, Kelly and Monica.

Jaison votes go to Mick i believe.

The other 4 Galu jury will probably go with any of the 4. In fact, Russell might even receive a vote or 2 for his "respectable aggressive" gameplay!

TDT has Monica and John as "jury" while Dave and Shambo are "mid-late jury". But we'll see. I think after John, Monica and Dave could still be interchangable and no one is positive (except for them, of course) who goes first. But TDT's order is Monica, Dave, Shambo.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »
Of course, Dave might have won immunity on the week he was supposed to go, and the vote was changed to Monica. Otherwise i do not see why Russell won't want to get rid of Dave before Monica...

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 03:23:42 PM »
Hm to be honest, I don't see why Mick should get more votes than Russell at the end. I mean, I dislike Russell and I like Mick but honestly, we haven't seen much gameplay from Mick. He's just this decent guy who's good at challenges. Russell, on the other hand, has played an awesome game. The more I think about it, the more I find it possible for Russell to get a few votes.

Brett will win hands down if he makes the final three, he's so likeable! But too bad... :(
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »
So they generally do the family challenge with 7 left, right? And Survivor Auction at 8? That would mean that Dave goes first, then Monica since we saw her at the auction.

EDIT: Never mind...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2009, 09:39:50 PM »
Reportedly NO family  this tme (source: missyae)....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »
survivorcuz over at Sucks says that Russell receives 0 votes (both times).

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2009, 10:28:47 AM »

If that's the case, it's very fitting since I don't like RussHell and in any case, he may have played the game a little too hard!

Belle Book

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »

Both times? Meaning? Wow, that's rather unbelievable to me hmmm. Perhaps he's just too evil for his own good, 'cos as far as gameplay is concerned, no one can top that.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2009, 05:03:50 PM »

Both times? Meaning? Wow, that's rather unbelievable to me hmmm. Perhaps he's just too evil for his own good, 'cos as far as gameplay is concerned, no one can top that.

Meaning Survivor 19 and 20.

I'm not too sure about it, the rest of his post was kind of off with the other spoilers that have surfaced (regarding the Rob/Coach alliances).

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 08:17:04 PM »
More from Survivorcuz:

natalie and russhole are f2 and russell gets no votes, so hes frustrated , because he thinks everyone should have respected his game and make him the winner, but their all mad.. once they get to ponderosa one after the other and compare stories they become the friends that they couldnt be while playing the game and gang up on russhole.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 08:41:07 PM »
thanks for the updates kitty :<3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 09:14:57 PM »
More from Survivorcuz:

natalie and russhole are f2 and russell gets no votes, so hes frustrated , because he thinks everyone should have respected his game and make him the winner, but their all mad.. once they get to ponderosa one after the other and compare stories they become the friends that they couldnt be while playing the game and gang up on russhole.

I thought he's going to write a book on how to win Survivor? :funny:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 09:16:46 PM »

No prob ;)

Also: Brett finishes 4th because of a string of immunity wins, apparently. That's why Shambo and Jaison went before him.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 09:39:33 AM »
More from Survivorcuz:

If that's the case, then RussHell's problem is that although he plotted & schemed, he did so too much.  I don't know if he backstabbed others before he had to, at least after the merge -- he was in the minority then -- but he sure plotted & schemed too much and he also failed to keep his scheming secret if they were able to compare stories.  In any case, if he gets no votes I'm sure not complaining!

Belle Book

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2009, 01:36:28 PM »

No prob ;)

Also: Brett finishes 4th because of a string of immunity wins, apparently. That's why Shambo and Jaison went before him.

Then he has to be slapping himself for not winning on the most important leg.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 09:09:39 AM »
missyae:

Good year for Arkansas reality contestants though, started with Kris Allen on Idol.

Guess who's from Arkansas??

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 09:20:56 AM »

When you watch too much Survivor and TAR, you mix them up. :funny:

Imagine teams have to find a HII in a haybale in TAR? -offtopic-, but funny.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 12:49:32 PM »

When you watch too much Survivor and TAR, you mix them up. :funny:

Imagine teams have to find a HII in a haybale in TAR? -offtopic-, but funny.

Lol! Alright, I didn't notice that.

And yeah, that could be a possible Immunity Challenge, where the contestants don't battle one another this time, but they battle Lady Luck!

I'm sorry, this is so off topic!

But I just feel sad for Brett not making the final three. =( =( =(

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »
This is from John's interview with Entertainment Tonight:

ET: Having seen the show now, would you change your vote?

John Fincher: I would not change my vote. I think there are a lot of people who would change their vote. Out of respect for the game and everyone's effort, I really tried hard to make a decision on who would receive my vote. I think a lot of other people didn't do that. I think a lot of other people were disgruntled. Some people were so fed up that they don't even want to talk about the game. I can talk about the game forever. It is entertaining and fun. A lot of people don't have experience making decisions. A lot of people voted for the person they like the most. To answer your question, I would not change who I voted for. I made the correct decision.

I would think that means he voted Russell because he played a great game and some people on the jury just voted Natalie because they refused to vote for Russell.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »
Thanks for sharing as always, kitty! :hugs:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »
More from missyae:

I think 1 of the 3 finalists is going to blow the jury away with a great speech and it wont be Russell. I told you what his strategy will likely be - that of a boxer like Mike Tyson - I knocked you out - I am better than you - I deserve to win.

Outwit Outplay - anything I could say about the jury votes would actually just be speculation wouldnt it? I mean - YES - some of them do talk to each other - heck Mick - Brett - Dave - and John have been out eating together in California lately and are still great friends. However - whats to say they might be telling a little white lie about their vote and just dont want to hurt each others feelings yet? I am not 100% positive about this but I was told Natalie is still not working. Another player told her not to worry about it because Russell won her a million dollars. Now is that true? I have no idea - I just know its been said. Is it speculation on that persons part? Probably. I have been told Laura and Brett did know each other pre-show and went to church together and probably knew Dave too. Does that mean they vote together? Maybe - maybe not. I have read on here Russell gets no votes and I have heard he quite possibly gets John - Dave - Sham - and Erik. Again - all of that is just speculation though. I do not know a tally right now.

I dont know about the speech yet - I just know it was not Russell because lets face it - thats not his style. He is in your face - braggart - cocky - I cannot see him being articulate and trying to win over votes. He is more of the type to demand your vote. I told you long ago about both 19 and 20 - he is awesome at getting in front of a jury - but he sucks at pleading his case.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2009, 01:39:59 PM »
I think 1 of the 3 finalists is going to blow the jury away with a great speech and it wont be Russell. I told you what his strategy will likely be - that of a boxer like Mike Tyson - I knocked you out - I am better than you - I deserve to win.
This is what I'm inclined to think what happens. More so from JP's latest blog about the jury.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2009, 01:40:41 PM »

AND SO SHE TURNED UP THE HEAT
Monica did a good job of stirring up the dust. She did such a good job that it almost worked. And she brought up a topic that doesn’t get much attention but is often a major factor in who ends up winning the game…

I CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU ON THE JURY
Okay, you want insight, here’s some insight. When Monica uttered those words to Russell: “I can make or break you on the jury” it was a million dollar threat. Mark my words… A million dollar THREAT.

When someone is voted out and joins the jury, there is absolutely nothing to stop them from talking to other jury members and trying to influence the vote at the final tribal council. A disgruntled jury member, (wait is that redundant?) could easily influence another jury member simply by making up a story that never happened and attribute it to someone who has made it to the final. In fact, it’s possible that one jury member could influence an entire jury. Even if we could keep the jury separated right up until tribal council, they could still talk and whisper to each other. So, what this means is you have to play an even better social game than it might appear. You have to develop such strong personal relationships that you are “lie proof” and that is not easy to do… but it is achieveable.

This season is still waaaaay up in the air. So many different ways it could turn depending on who makes it to the final.

We have two weeks left. Next Thursday and then the finale the following Sunday.

Stay with us… it’s gonna be good.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/12/11/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-samoa-episode-13/