Author Topic: Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS  (Read 59328 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS
« on: August 27, 2009, 01:51:20 PM »
New season! New cast!

Spoilers, boot lists, who goes when should go here please! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline EnduranceRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 10:48:11 PM »
There's a spoiler on sucks that says that Shannon came back and had lost a considerable amount of wait and had leaked that she was asked back for S20 but declined

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »
Yes I read that too! Sounds great, she seems so cool!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline chaoswva

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »
thanks goes out to SF or SP....cant remember where I snaged it from....Rog

« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:35:18 PM by chaoswva »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 06:46:11 AM »
That is a HUGE help, thanks!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 10:33:51 AM »
I think it's on wikipedia too, that's why my banner already separated them by colour and tribe.

Offline chaoswva

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »
Youre welcome Lady Peach...I will update it each week with the boot/jury and number.....Rog

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 08:36:14 PM »
:ty
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 12:53:02 AM »
missyae  Survivor 19 Spoilers   

The next player to be booted from the game will be Yasmin from Galu. The next player that will be booted from Foa Foa when they go back to Tribal will be Ashley Trianer. The next player to leave due to an injury will be Russell Swan from Galu. This will happen before the merge. The merge will happen when there are 8 Galu members and 4 Foa Foa members. You can easily see which Galu members make it - all but Yasmin and Russell Swan. The first boot after the merge will be Erik from Galu. The word I got on him was \'hothead\' and playing too aggressive. Dont believe Jeff Probst when he pimps Natalie as if she is playing the game and might not be with The Evil One - she is clearly in his back pocket. Laura is the one running things at Galu. Shambo will get along with Russell H after the merge. There will be more info to come. 

http://www.survivorsucks.com/topic/58534

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 01:04:54 AM »
wow.....   spoilers, finally? She was right this week.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 10:37:24 AM »

The next player to be booted from the game will be Yasmin from Galu. The next player that will be booted from Foa Foa when they go back to Tribal will be Ashley Trianer. The next player to leave due to an injury will be Russell Swan from Galu. This will happen before the merge. The merge will happen when there are 8 Galu members and 4 Foa Foa members. You can easily see which Galu members make it - all but Yasmin and Russell Swan. The first boot after the merge will be Erik from Galu. The word I got on him was \'hothead\' and playing too aggressive. Dont believe Jeff Probst when he pimps Natalie as if she is playing the game and might not be with The Evil One - she is clearly in his back pocket. Laura is the one running things at Galu. Shambo will get along with Russell H after the merge. There will be more info to come. 

Well, that means Ashley, Ben, Betsy, Marisa and Mike will all be gone before the merge -- but who else is going home before the merge from Foa Foa?  We know it's not Russell H.  Natalie's probably not going either.  That means it's either Jaison, Liz or Mick who are going home -- and I sure hope it's not Liz (Elizabeth)!

Belle Book

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »
I get the feeling it is going to be: Marisa, Mike, Betsy, Ben, Yasmin, Ashley, Russell S and Liz before the merge.

DONT ASK ME WHY! I hope she doesn't go quite yet
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2009, 04:29:21 PM »
Natalie, Russell & ? for the final 3 now if only I knew which one is Natalie  :lol:

http://www.survivorsucks.com/topic/58543

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 05:37:20 PM »
Foa Foa Blonde, Not Ashley (short-head), long hair

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 11:08:11 AM »

Wow, wow! And I actually thought that Ashley would last. Hmm, I would guess that Liz will be going at either 15th, 14th, or 13th place, seeing that TDT listed her as an early boot. http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_samoa/survivometer19.htm. Sounds good to hear that Laura is running things at Galu. I'm hoping that this season, Galu makes good use of their advantage in numbers and not hand the advantage over to Foa Foa like what a certain tribe did last season. And looks like John goes far. Sigh, I was hoping that he wouldn't make the merge.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 10:59:47 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 04:13:20 PM »
missyae  Survivor 19 Spoilers  

To Add:

Truedorktimes          

missyae wrote: Thats why I said it like I did. I saw where everyone was saying - not only on this board but others - that the challenge Russell Swan goes down in was episode 6. Again - I read those things too. I am telling you that tonight I was told the order of events was - Yasmin voted out Russell goes down in challenge Ashley voted out One other Foa voted out Merge with 8 Galu and 4 Foa Eric first voted out after merge I have no idea why everyone else says 6th episode and I was told this order just about 90 minutes ago. I will doublecheck it again but I dont think the sources info is gonna change. It could not even be that he goes down this week but leaves next week because according to the articles the challenge itself is eppy 6. Oh and I am not trying to make anyone believe me. I know most of you probably dont. I am just posting it as I get it. Thats all I can do or just not post it at all. If things start happening that do not fit - then I guess I have been zoomed. If it happens like I have been told - so be it.
Things are almost guaranteed to start happening that do not fit. It's impossible that Yasmin is booted in Ep4, followed immediately by Russell S. being removed after being injured in a challenge, since the next medivac does not take place until Ep6. Someone has to get booted in Ep5, this isn't TAR. So either someone else has to be booted before Yasmin, or someone has to be booted between Yasmin's boot and Russell S.'s removal. If not that, perhaps Russell S. isn't actually the person who collapses in the challenge.

So something is wrong with your source. And if it's not clear where the info is wrong, the simplest thing for everyone to do is just ignore it, and think for themselves.

missyae     

I was just told why there was confusion over the Russell Swan thingy. When Russell goes down in the challenge - Foa Foa had a lead and thought they had it won. BOTH tribes go to Tribal Council and sit and talk with Jeff and NOBODY is voted out. So Russell Swan leaves - both tribes go to Tribal Council - NOBODY is voted out. Maybe I can help SU out a little bit - Jaison nor Liz are final 3. Have I mentioned how ragged Mick was when this show ended? After the merge - Galu members start to go after Russell H. - However Erik is the first person voted out after the merge and things settled down some. The Galu tribe is not as tight as the Foa Foa tribe. I think you can now figure out your final 3 and now that other person can come out of hiding and post - his - final 3.

http://www.survivorsucks.com/topic/58534?page=6
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 04:29:17 PM by puddin »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »
So if Yasmin goes tonight which she probably will then we will get more confirmation that missyae and SurvivorsUnite (from Sucks) are truthful.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 01:02:16 PM »
A hint that Mick does really well and that the final 3 could be made up of all Foa Foa since the source said that they're really tight? Gosh, if that is so, it means we have a male winner again? Noooooooo. I would really laugh if Galu were to have over their numbers advantage like what the other tribe did last season. What's Survivor coming to, man.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 04:20:18 PM »
Thursday, Nov. 5(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   SURVIVOR: SAMOA—The tribes merge and the seventh
castaway is voted off. Jeff Probst hosts.   .
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/bundles

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »
Here's how I think the rest will go out. Just my gut instincts telling me, and with some help of speculations.  :)

J1 - Erik (we already know)
J2 - Laura or Dave (obvious boot or challenge-threat/annoying/conniving)
J3 - Monica (unluckily the boot rather than Laura)
J4 - Dave or Laura (challenge-threat/annoying/conniving or finally were given the time to settle a vote to oust Laura)
J5 - Jaison (he or somebody did something to cost his ouster)
J6 - Brett (just in the outs, or a threat)
J7 - John (a threat, no more use)
J8 - Kelly (in the outs)
J9 - Shambo (F3 alliance, Galu jury threat)
F3 - Natalie, Russell, Mick

I just simplified everything so it won't get confusing.  :lol: Let's see how much of my gut is right.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »
Y'all know there are spoilers about this, right??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »
Y'all know there are spoilers about this, right??
I haven't been keeping up with the Survivor spoilers but thought for sure the only solid spoilers were the final 3 of Natalie, Russell & Mick with Shambo being final 4?

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 09:05:41 PM »
Here's the supposed order of the jury:

Erik
Kelly
Laura
John
Monica-Dave-Shambo (order unknown but believed to be in that order)
Jaison
Brett
Russell
Mick
Natalie

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 09:41:57 PM »
Source please Kitty? if you can....
RFF's Golden Rule: