Author Topic: S19: Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, Ark.  (Read 9225 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren

Natalie
Biography
Natalie White (26)
Hometown: Van Buren, Ark.

Natalie White is your typical Southern Belle, but she is definitely not afraid to get her hands dirty. “Friendly and savvy” are two of her attributes that her fellow castaways will pick-up on right away.

White plans to bring her background in pharmaceutical sales into the game and knows that if you do not make the cut, you are more than likely going to be cut.  You either “make the numbers or go home.”

Natalie’s convinced that her ambitious personality will help her during the game. “I’m literally so competitive and scrappy that I don’t care if I have to dive on the ground and get bruised and scraped up, I’ll do it. I’ll do it to win. I love to compete.” Natalie will not waste any time changing her game plan if needed. “I’m observant and flexible, not to mention smart enough to know how to adapt to my surroundings.”

Currently, Natalie is in a relationship and resides in Van Buren, Ark. Her birth date is April 22nd
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:21:24 AM by puddin »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S19: Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, Ark.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 05:41:27 AM »
She's either going to be a dumb blonde, or the blonde everyone loves.

I'm liking her for now!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 09:51:48 AM »
Not too sure about her, kinda leaning towards like for now. I have a feeling she goes far.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 02:04:38 AM »
Interesting ..........

White Among ‘Survivor’ Castaways

By Scott Smith
Times Record • ssmith@swtimes.com
In a matter of days, a Van Buren resident was surprised to learn that she would be featured on the upcoming TV show, “Survivor: Samoa.”

Natalie White, 26, almost felt shock when the show’s producers approached her about being one of 20 “cast-away” contestants on the popular reality-television show, which will premiere at 7 p.m. Sept. 17 on CBS. She and her boyfriend, Justin Thomas, originally auditioned for “The Amazing Race,” but White was later invited to compete on “Survivor: Samoa,” which is the 19th installment in the “Survivor” franchise.

“It’s absolutely exciting,” White said during a telephone interview Monday. “Justin and I auditioned for ‘The Amazing Race,’ and at the last second, (producers) gave me a call and asked, ‘Do you want to do ‘Survivor?’ I talked to Justin, and he said, ‘Go for it.’”

White admitted she has been a longtime fan of the “Survivor” shows, previously building her job, workout and social schedules around TV viewing.

“I really didn’t expect to get onto the show,” said White, a Little Rock native who grew up in Bryant and graduated with a degree in marketing from the University of Central Arkansas in Conway. “You can be a fan of things, but think that they might be something that you can’t do. Anyone who knows me knows that I’m not really an outdoors person.”

Production on “Survivor: Samoa” took 39 days, and the schedule and events that drastically altered White’s eating and sleeping schedules in front of the cameras were “difficult and different,” yet thrilling, she said.

“Yeah, I am competitive,” said White, who works in pharmaceutical sales and loves movies, traveling, working out and hosting get-togethers for relatives and friends. “In pharmaceuticals, you have to be a little competitive, and it’s something I’ve been in my everyday life, from academics to me growing up and playing sports.”

White spent much of her teenage years playing basketball and volleyball, while making a little time for soccer and a lot of time for competitive cheerleading. She shyly stated that she never “started” on her sports teams, but she gave 100 percent effort and played often in each sport.

“With ‘Survivor: Samoa,’ it was my first TV show, and it was great,” White said before laughing. “But I probably won’t try out for any other shows.”

White then paused for a few seconds.

“But if someone presented me with an opportunity, I would sure look into it, and I would be flattered that they asked,” she said. “I’m not really pursuing that type of career, because I’m looking to get back into pharmaceuticals again, but ‘Survivor’ was fun.”

For information, visit www.survivor.com.
http://www.swtimes.com/articles/2009/09/03/features/features090309_02.txt

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 05:25:43 AM »
Interesting ..........

White Among ‘Survivor’ Castaways

By Scott Smith
Times Record • ssmith@swtimes.com
In a matter of days, a Van Buren resident was surprised to learn that she would be featured on the upcoming TV show, “Survivor: Samoa.”

Natalie White, 26, almost felt shock when the show’s producers approached her about being one of 20 “cast-away” contestants on the popular reality-television show, which will premiere at 7 p.m. Sept. 17 on CBS. She and her boyfriend, Justin Thomas, originally auditioned for “The Amazing Race,” but White was later invited to compete on “Survivor: Samoa,” which is the 19th installment in the “Survivor” franchise.

“It’s absolutely exciting,” White said during a telephone interview Monday. “Justin and I auditioned for ‘The Amazing Race,’ and at the last second, (producers) gave me a call and asked, ‘Do you want to do ‘Survivor?’ I talked to Justin, and he said, ‘Go for it.’”

White admitted she has been a longtime fan of the “Survivor” shows, previously building her job, workout and social schedules around TV viewing.

“I really didn’t expect to get onto the show,” said White, a Little Rock native who grew up in Bryant and graduated with a degree in marketing from the University of Central Arkansas in Conway. “You can be a fan of things, but think that they might be something that you can’t do. Anyone who knows me knows that I’m not really an outdoors person.”

Production on “Survivor: Samoa” took 39 days, and the schedule and events that drastically altered White’s eating and sleeping schedules in front of the cameras were “difficult and different,” yet thrilling, she said.

“Yeah, I am competitive,” said White, who works in pharmaceutical sales and loves movies, traveling, working out and hosting get-togethers for relatives and friends. “In pharmaceuticals, you have to be a little competitive, and it’s something I’ve been in my everyday life, from academics to me growing up and playing sports.”

White spent much of her teenage years playing basketball and volleyball, while making a little time for soccer and a lot of time for competitive cheerleading. She shyly stated that she never “started” on her sports teams, but she gave 100 percent effort and played often in each sport.

“With ‘Survivor: Samoa,’ it was my first TV show, and it was great,” White said before laughing. “But I probably won’t try out for any other shows.”

White then paused for a few seconds.

“But if someone presented me with an opportunity, I would sure look into it, and I would be flattered that they asked,” she said. “I’m not really pursuing that type of career, because I’m looking to get back into pharmaceuticals again, but ‘Survivor’ was fun.”

For information, visit www.survivor.com.
http://www.swtimes.com/articles/2009/09/03/features/features090309_02.txt

Mystery 12th team? :lol: It does seem unusual though, or is it? Like, do they really like her that much? She seems likeable, yes, but I still find it unusual (lucky her!)
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html