Author Topic: S19: Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA  (Read 6618 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S19: Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
« on: August 27, 2009, 10:43:31 AM »
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA

Erik
Biography
Erik Cardona (28)
Hometown: Ontario, Calif

Proud womanizer, Erik claims that he can date four to five women at the same time without any issues. He has no qualms about chasing after a taken woman (as long as she is not married) just for the fun of the chase. He says, “There’s nothing sweeter than taking another man’s goods.” His top hobby is skirt chasing. Even though he can be found chasing multiple women at once, he says that he does have a special female in his life … his dog, Adrian.

Erik holds two degrees from Pepperdine University in Psychology and Sociology but has chosen a career as a bartender. When asked why he has chosen that specific career route, he explains that he likes waking up around 10:00 a.m. and running on the beach instead of being stuck pencil-pushing in a cubicle. He says that he enjoys life while the “sell-outs” do not. 

He greatly admires his father because he has sacrificed everything in life for him. In raising him, Erik observed his father’s mental and physical strength as well as endurance for raising an active boy. He feels that his father’s example has provided him with tools that will help him win this game. In addition to his father’s influence, Erik is self-motivated by his competitive nature and desire to prove to himself that he has what it takes to be the next Sole Survivor.

Currently, Erik resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is April 13th.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:12:49 AM by puddin »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S19: Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »
BIO:

Erik Cardona (28)
Hometown: Ontario, Calif

Proud womanizer, Erik claims that he can date four to five women at the same time without any issues. He has no qualms about chasing after a taken woman (as long as she is not married) just for the fun of the chase. He says, “There’s nothing sweeter than taking another man’s goods.” His top hobby is skirt chasing. Even though he can be found chasing multiple women at once, he says that he does have a special female in his life … his dog, Adrian.

Erik holds two degrees from Pepperdine University in Psychology and Sociology but has chosen a career as a bartender. When asked why he has chosen that specific career route, he explains that he likes waking up around 10:00 a.m. and running on the beach instead of being stuck pencil-pushing in a cubicle. He says that he enjoys life while the “sell-outs” do not. 

He greatly admires his father because he has sacrificed everything in life for him. In raising him, Erik observed his father’s mental and physical strength as well as endurance for raising an active boy. He feels that his father’s example has provided him with tools that will help him win this game. In addition to his father’s influence, Erik is self-motivated by his competitive nature and desire to prove to himself that he has what it takes to be the next Sole Survivor.

Currently, Erik resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is April 13th.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 01:59:29 PM »
I hate this castaway, totally up himself
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »
from CBS

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 05:27:56 AM »

Enough reason for pre-season hate just from the first two words.

Quoting Crystal, "GO HOME, GOODBYE!" :funny:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 09:56:22 AM »
I thought he looked like a friendly, harmless kinda guy but after reading his bio... No way.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 06:47:40 PM »
Bye, wish I was part of the jury... :funny: