Author Topic: This is Insane- Could Russell be taken off the block by BB and Kevin reinstated?  (Read 4016 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BIG BROTHER 11: EXPLUSION AND THE THREAT OF BEING FORCED TO LEAVE

Kevin now has been threatened with expulsion.  His actions (and possibly Natalie's too) seems to have gotten very close to the fine line of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable in the Big Brother rulebook.  

Could Russell be taken off the block by the powers that be and Kevin reinstated?

http://www.******.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4934&Itemid=64

Insert tv grapevine (with no space) where the asterisks are.
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
All they did was hide oranges and I believe the rules say they could hide food as long as it doesn't leave the storeroom. They put them back what damage was done?  That grapevine site is reading way way to much into this and are trying to get hits on their site is all.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
nat telling the story now to russell that they hid Buddhas and stuff and they were called in the DR and were told to put everything back they were trying to pull a prank on Michele that she would spend the whole day looking for the things   ... Nat did not say they were threatened with "EXPLUSION" lol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
It was funny to watch them creeping around yesterday morning, Kevin had an armful of oranges. I don't think they ever got to the Buddha.   :funny: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
nat telling the story now to russell that they hid Buddhas and stuff and they were called in the DR and were told to put everything back they were trying to pull a prank on Michele that she would spend the whole day looking for the things   ... Nat did not say they were threatened with "EXPLUSION" lol

LOL she left a bit of that story untold and made it up to her liking.  They hid MUCH MORE than just the plastic oranges.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 08:32:03 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
It was funny to watch them creeping around yesterday morning, Kevin had an armful of oranges. I don't think they ever got to the Buddha.   :funny: 

That was FUNNY!  OMG they had plants, sake bottles, oranges, and who knows what else.  AND then early this morning they're trying to steal Michele and Jordo's gloves--rifled through all their belongings in the PR.  BB busted them again.  LOL   :funny:
No MSG!

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
Damn CBS for not allowing clips like these to be shown on Youtube.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
CT, I didn't see them taking more. LOL.. I need to go back and watch the flashback again but start it earlier.

Bearsfolife, if you can, try the feeds for the free 3 day trial. It's easy to cancel them. (But they are addictive!)  :iok
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
CT, I didn't see them taking more. LOL.. I need to go back and watch the flashback again but start it earlier.

Bearsfolife, if you can, try the feeds for the free 3 day trial. It's easy to cancel them. (But they are addictive!)  :iok

LOL when Kevin walked out of the DR and said something to the effect of "...grounds for expulsion..."  Nat and Kevin went to the buffet and took out ALL KINDS OF STUFF they hid in it.  Nat put back back some plants.  Then I saw Kevin putting stuff back in the kitchen.  It was funny!  So busted, those 2.  :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
They also had a grounds for expulsion the other night when they were speaking pig latin, BB was so pissed! They kept tell them to knock it off and eventually were called to the DR and warned, lol

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member

I would but I don't have enough time to watch the feeds for a long time, which is what I'd be tempted to do.