Author Topic: First time I'm really disappointed in editing.  (Read 3283 times)

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
First time I'm really disappointed in editing.
« on: August 23, 2009, 10:44:18 PM »
Watching tonight's episode was really the first time that I have been disappointed in how the show is being edited.  :knuckles:

I'm referring to the f4 fight between Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, and Russ (that happened before Lydia got evicted). (:;)  BB completely left Michelle out of that fight.  They made it look like it was only Kevin and Nat stirring the pot when really it was Michelle... funniest thing was that Kevin and Nat made up that "lie" and the lie ended up being stuff that Michelle was saying... AND... that f4 fight was all a he said, she said between Russ and Michelle yet Michelle wasn't even shown as a factor in the fight.  :duno:

All the time they show things out of order or omit things to make the story-line flow but they usually have good consistancy with what really happened in the house... What makes me so annoyed this time is how much their editing COMPLETELY changed what happened and how it went down!!!  :colors

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: First time I'm really disappointed in editing.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 07:42:15 AM »
I kept waiting for the clip of Michele saying they DID talk about it. Are they biased for Michele or waiting for Tuesday to show Kevin and Nat celebrating in the Red Room. ???

I know I was peeved.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 09:51:50 AM »
I was pissed when they didn't show all the stuff that happened with Chima and Lydia doing all those things to Jeff and Russell. I kept waiting for it, I know it's only an hour show but they shoulda found time for it instead of wasting a whole hour last Sunday on Michelle winning HOH.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 10:46:56 AM »
IF they want to show Kevin and Nat pulling off their own Coop-Ti-Doo, they will have to show them plotting and pulling it off on tonight's show. They SHOULD show Michele confirming what Kevin and Nat fabricated not knowing it had a huge element of truth in their LML plot line. That would set up Jeff and Russell's blowup after the POV ceremony. :argue:

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 10:28:51 AM »
Yeah, I totally agree... it is a huge part regarding the whole motivation of what is going on.  The way they edited J&J makes them look like they are being REALLY stupid with their gameplay (vs just kind of stupid).  (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 11:03:35 AM »
Last night was really disappointing for me. Like them or hate them, Kevin and Nat pulled off a coup of their own. Jeff looked like a bully with Jordan and she was edited to be the dumb blond. (At least that's why my hubby thought, he only watches the show.)

Russell got a good edit it seems to me. How will they edit the fight for Thursday night? That's my question.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 09:03:58 AM »
yes and they showed Kevin in the DR saying even though they were trying to make a F4 deal with J/J but would stab them right in the back...they don't mention the other side that J/J plan on going right back on their word too if they got HOH. 

I'm hoping it's just to build some drama and J/J were just used for that this time.  I know it was a big risk going after Russ not Kev or Nat, but they did have their own reasons, if the original F4 was really tight, and Russ and Michele hadn't been acting weird on their own, J/J never would have gone for what Kev and Nat were selling.  The only reason they did it was cause they had their own suspicions to begin with.   Like if they told Jeff Jordan was going around saying she was gonna come after him he would have just laughed and never believed them.

And if the show really wanted to be honest they would have showed the plot about sticking red candy in Michele's food with the red dye they know she can't have.  Covering them for that was really bad.  But then you'd have people asking why Lydia and Nat didn't get in trouble for that.  And doesn't seem like they copped to the fact that they had to rearrange their whole shooting plans to make the "live" eviction with the CDE taped cause they feared what Chima would do or say.  All the public gets told is that she left cause she threw her mic in the water and "multiple rule violations"   which from the show you're lead to believe is cause she didn't jump to go to the DR a few times or wear her new mic  :res: :res:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »
when jj called out russ and mich the other day mich did just sit ther , and jeff called her out on it yet agian last night, and the whole lml that nat and kev cooked up was actuly true..
the only reason i want michell to win hoh tonight is on the off chanceshe will keep jj in the game , i am hopeing jordo will win but we all no what the chances of that r??? any way if she did win that would be realy great she could put up nat and michell get ride of eather of them and try to go f3 with kevin, jmo i think that is jj only chance of f2..we will cccc.
tv junky needs help!!!!!