Author Topic: The jury house  (Read 3881 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
The jury house
« on: August 25, 2009, 10:18:46 PM »
In the older BB seasons we got to see more of when the people entered the jury house.  I miss that and wish they would go back to it.  I think the look on Jesse's face when Lydia showed up with hot pink hair would have been priceless. :funny:  I also would like to see how Russell will put his own spin on events that have happened in order to make Jeff look bad.   B:)  (That is if he is evicted, much can change in a matter of a day in BB world.)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The jury house
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 12:27:29 AM »
I think they'll show Lydia's entry to the jury house.  They questioned her about it so I'm hoping anyway  :tup:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 08:13:54 AM »
Yeah...they usually show that stuff on the live show nights...because Julie always intro's it, so I am sure that Thursday we will see Lydia enter the Jury House!! It will be pretty good!! haha

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 12:53:16 PM »
Yeah...they usually show that stuff on the live show nights...because Julie always intro's it, so I am sure that Thursday we will see Lydia enter the Jury House!! It will be pretty good!! haha
that is what i was thinking rob. omg i can't wait till tonight it is thursday...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »
I am going to make a prediction that Lydia and Jesse are getting along fine...She was all lovey when she got there, called him out on a few things, then went back to just lying around all day with him! I can guess there were no fireworks!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »
my perdiction is that lydia sceard the day lights out of jessy in her out fit and crazy hair. although he might be us to those kinds of costums bing in wresing. but i can see him now rooling his eyes as she walks up.. :ascared :ascared and yes u r so right she will be all over him  hahahaha he will probly dor out of the jury house.omg
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 09:32:29 AM »
my perdiction is that lydia sceard the day lights out of jessy in her out fit and crazy hair. although he might be us to those kinds of costums bing in wresing. but i can see him now rooling his eyes as she walks up.. :ascared :ascared and yes u r so right she will be all over him  hahahaha he will probly dor out of the jury house.omg

As I suspected, she was kinda mad but she couldn't help but be semi nice to Jessie b/c she has a crush on him

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 11:08:57 AM »
i loved the way jessys paints matched lydias hair.. 2 nit jobs jmo.. :keeta:
tv junky needs help!!!!!