Author Topic: Tom "Good God! Pull the knife out of my back! "  (Read 9881 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Tom "Good God! Pull the knife out of my back! "
« on: May 06, 2004, 08:23:40 PM »
Tom's final words: Good God! Pull the knife out of my back! Gosh, I'm mistaken. There's two knives back there. Rob AND Amber. But I'm gonna be on the jury and the sticking is gonna be my turn. If you can live with it, I can live with it, and I'm gonna live with it happily every after. So farewell, fair weather friends ...

I knew it was coming the Tom boot .. :-\ I am so sad now..
I just can't believe anyone would trust such an obvious liar as Rob. These people deserve to lose.  ::)

At TC~
JP: How insulted would you be if it's you, Tom?
Tom: Et Tu, Brute. If that's the case, I'll have to live with it, and they'll have to live with me in that jury.
JP: Jenna, if it's you?
Jenna: I'd be upset. It means a lot of people lied. ::) DOH'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Tom "Good God! Pull the knife out of my back! "
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 08:27:27 PM »
Best Quote of the night
Rupert ~  They won cars, and brought back candy in their pockets. Then they divided it FIVE ways!! It's easy to save candy when you have a belly full and a new car! If there's a Survivor Hex, I'd love that. That would be my little justice. Then I win the million. :;>) :;>)

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 09:10:40 PM »
OK i thought Rupert sounded very petty there, i didnt think it was funny.  He thought nothing of eating a steak while Tom ate a cold potato.  They did not have to bring back anything...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 09:22:10 PM »
I was laughing.."Hey..Guess what..I won a car..and wait..here is some half chewed candy for you all to eat " Gheesh..She so rubbed it in there face..I can't stand her..

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 09:26:14 PM »
You know i hate to say this but i think that some people are prejudiced.  If someone else wins and acts all hot to trot then it is ok, but if Rob or Amber win and enjoy the heck out of it then they are bad.  It stinks.  They won cars, i would have been so happy i would have not even thought about it, i would have been going nuts too.  It was the first new car Rob ever owned of course he was happy as hell, i would be too.  Its a cool truck too, i want one.  i wouldnt have taken candy back either and it want half chewed.  Someone in another Survivor took stuff back and everyone thought they were good as gold, so why not Rob and Amber?  Sheesh give them a break...

Offline MMMBostonRobMMM

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Survivor!!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2004, 09:31:06 PM »
Sorry...Tom was one of my LEAST favorites!  I think its wrong what Rob did but hey...Its a MILLION BUCKS! 

I am a HUGE Boston Rob fan!!  He makes my blood boil :-*

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2004, 09:31:29 PM »
I am happy he won the truck! That would be neat as hell, but the candy thing was a little tacky. Bringing back a whole bunch, when you already had some, and splitting so you got some more! I didn't agree wit that!

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2004, 09:48:23 PM »
But they didnt have to bring any back at all....  Many others went on challenges this year and brought nothing back, like Rupert and Jenna.. they didnt even think of anyone else.

CindiLou

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2004, 09:51:10 PM »
Poor Tom! Wendy is going to be soooooo upset! He never saw it coming even though Lex, Kathy, ShiiAnn and Rupert ALL told him it was coming. Sheesh!

Do you think he deserved it for being so damn dumb?

Theresa

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2004, 09:52:47 PM »
Maybe in a way.... He should have gone with Rupert and Jenna...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2004, 09:58:40 PM »
OK..I rewound my tape..caught this just to be sure

Rob ~ You can't forget you're playing the game for a million dollars. I'm not going to forfeit the million to anybody, including her.

Amber on telling the Tribe that she won the car confessional~ When you come back from reward, you always feel guilty. This was rough.

I had the choice NOT to tell them about the car, but that wasn't me.

LMAO..She is soooooo Dumb..Rob is soooooo smart..he  wanted to take the target off of his own back and make them hate Amber as much as they hate him.. ;D ;D ;D That is my take on why she would tell them that she won a car..I was thinking to myself..Why doesn't she Shut UP?? B:) B:) OK So they both won a car..a little trivia~No one that has ever won a car has ever gone on to win Survivor.. ;D ;D

Theresa

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2004, 10:01:08 PM »
She just might be the first...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2004, 10:16:15 PM »
Might being the key word..I wouldn't bet on it though  <>)

Theresa

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2004, 10:21:03 PM »
i really want Rupert to win, he is the only one i think is good enough.  But the really good ones seldom win...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2004, 10:25:54 PM »
Oh..I want Rupert to win..but, I'm going with Jenna.. ;) B:) B:) B:) I have a sauce.. ;)

Theresa

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2004, 10:28:14 PM »
uh huh

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2004, 08:51:27 AM »
OK i thought Rupert sounded very petty there, i didnt think it was funny.  He thought nothing of eating a steak while Tom ate a cold potato.  They did not have to bring back anything...

I love when you stick up for Tom!!
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2004, 08:54:00 AM »
Poor Tom! Wendy is going to be soooooo upset! He never saw it coming even though Lex, Kathy, ShiiAnn and Rupert ALL told him it was coming. Sheesh!

Do you think he deserved it for being so damn dumb?

No, I do not think he deserved it for being so dumb... He was not dumb... He just acted as the "swing" vote for too long.... That is how Sandra won, and everyone thought she was a genius... The only reason I think Tom got outted last night was because once Rob stirred up all that trouble between him abd Rupert, he wasn't sure of himself anymore... He tried to vote with the power, and the power voted against him.... Now it is down to the final 4 everyone thought it was going to be...... I am just glad Rupert is still in it.... I hope he and Tom remain friends....
Wendy Jean

Theresa

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2004, 09:48:39 AM »

I love when you stick up for Tom!!

LOL Wendy, i stick up for anyone i think is done wrong.  i love Rupert and i would love to say he is always right, but i didn't think it was fair of him complaining that they brought back candy after they were stuffed with hot dogs.  To me that was petty when he won many other challenges and when he came back he came back with nothing...  Severl times i was like why didn't he try to take something back for the others????  They thought about the others but because they are Rob and Amber they are critisized for it...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2004, 11:18:29 AM »
Sometimes they are Not allowed to bring food back..that's a fact Jack !
If anyone had bothered to read Markos insider script you will see why Tom got the Cold potatoes..it was a plan..

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2004, 12:21:05 PM »
I cant read that.... what does it say about the cold potatoes....
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2004, 01:16:12 PM »
I'll have to hunt for it Wendy..Rupert and Tom had a alliance..
IMO..Tom blew it last night by repeatly saying that he was the swing vote....this is a Million $ game....they don't want to hear maybe's ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2004, 01:43:16 PM »
From Markopolo's insider transcipt EP12
http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/spoilers/allstars_scripts_ep12.asp

Markopolo's note: This is a GREAT clip. It tells us a LOT of inside info. It appears Rupert and Tom aren't as far apart as the episode showed today. Tom's Alicia vote also helps that theory. Read on!

Amber (confessional): Today at the challenge when she was talking non-stop about how she needed it so much. I know she needed it, but it's like, enough already, we know. But I don't blame her for scrambling. That's exactly what I would be doing if I knew I was going. And now that she's not going, I don't blame her for trying to bond with somebody. She is the person left out. I don't blame her at all. But it's hard being on the other side because you get annoyed easily.

CUT

We had dinner with Rupert. He chose to bring every single one of us. I knew he would. Everybody knew he would. And of course he got the biggest, and gave Rob the second biggest. And I think that's because Rob hasn't been able to eat too much around here (HE'S BEEN GNAWING ON YOU TOO MUCH). He definitely needs it. And I knew for sure that Jenna would come after Rob because Rupert and Jenna, you know, (Amber crosses her fingers to show that they are "together"), they are inseparable. Then me. I pretty much predicted that order. I knew it would be that way.

He knew that Big Tom was pretty much, ya know, he's eating well. He doesn't really need any extra strength. He didn't have a lot in the beginning so he's not that much competition.

And I think Rupert feels that Tom really trusts Rupert, because they have become really close and tight. They're always collecting wood together and stuff like that. So he really wasn't worrying about his relationship with Big Tom too much.

Shii Ann got the smallest. That was predictable. Then he kinda put Alicia in the middle, which is pretty much where she always is within the tribe. She's always in the middle.

Tom (votes Alicia):
Alicia, even today I tried to ask you to go get (water?) and you asked where the spring was. We've been living here eight days and you don't know where the spring was? That means you ain't been getting any water. (rest is inaudible)

Theresa

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2004, 02:30:53 PM »
uh huh

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2004, 05:45:37 PM »
 ::) ::) Whatever
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 05:50:25 PM by Puddin »