Author Topic: S20 Spoilers  (Read 91247 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S20 Spoilers
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2010, 10:39:32 AM »
For some reason even after reading all these spoilers... i can't be excited for this season.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2010, 07:51:38 PM »
I never am until they are off and running...and then I am hooked!! It will be fun to see some old favorites back though!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2010, 08:04:06 PM »
For some reason even after reading all these spoilers... i can't be excited for this season.

I'm pretty sure reading spoilers gives a short-term excitement. But I don't know why I get more hyped up. XD
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2010, 09:55:21 AM »
I'm just sad that the speculated final 3.... are not Amanda, Cirie and Steph. LOL

Micronesia was good. It was Cirie, Parv and Amanda!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »
I'm just sad that the speculated final 3.... are not Amanda, Cirie and Steph. LOL

Those are like, the three people cursed to not win Survivor.  :lol:  But yeah I'm sad no Heroes were spec-ed to make it to the end. =(
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2010, 06:07:55 PM »

Those are like, the three people cursed to not win Survivor.  :lol:  But yeah I'm sad no Heroes were spec-ed to make it to the end. =(
I'm actually glad.  Save for Stephenie, Cirie, Candice, and Amanda, I'm not really big on any of the Heroes at all.  "Meh" on some (Sugar, Colby, Rupert) and flat-out dislike or hate the others (James, J.T., Tom).

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2010, 08:12:26 PM »

I'm actually glad.  Save for Stephenie, Cirie, Candice, and Amanda, I'm not really big on any of the Heroes at all.  "Meh" on some (Sugar, Colby, Rupert) and flat-out dislike or hate the others (James, J.T., Tom).

I'm meh on Sugar and Colby, kind of like Amanda, James, and Rupert, and like Cirie, J.T., Stephenie & Tom.  I don't really like Candice but I don't flat-out hate her.

Belle Book

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2010, 11:44:52 AM »
I was on Facebook (Mon or Tues) and Sandra Diaz-twine posted a statement
"3 more days till the villains Implode"   Sounds fairly sinister doesn't it?

The spoilers have said that Randy goes home this week.  I wonder what he does for that too happen since all the action seems to be with the women this week.  :idgit

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
Apparently he loses the machete. Well Russell hides it and blames him and Sandra gets ****ty at Randy and the tribe get Randy out. For that, if Russell does get Randy out then he sucks
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2010, 01:27:07 PM »
Apparently he loses the machete. Well Russell hides it and blames him and Sandra gets ****ty at Randy and the tribe get Randy out. For that, if Russell does get Randy out then he sucks

Well it's not emptying out the canteens or burning socks, but I guess Russell is starting **** again.

I can't wait to see Sandra go off.  I really can't wait to see Jerri go off. I've missed her snark  :yess:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2010, 01:59:08 PM »
Russell would be playing smart to divert all the attention from himself to someone else.  Randy would be an easy target to blame.  Can't wait to see it. :yess:

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »
bee1233
He should divert attention from himself.  I wonder if Randy starts making an ass of himself.  That would make a target on him for sure.  I can see MB making it look that way too--He loves to do that

A few more hours to go  :yess:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »
Sorry, been gone for a while, but I have info regarding the Tyson and JT boots (from SU and blackwhale at Sucks) :) It's kind of complicated, so read slowly!

At the Tyson boot, Russell is the target, and Tyson tells him he's leaving. Russell shows the idol to Tyson to try and threaten him. Some people panic and switch their votes to Parvati. Russell gives the idol to Parvati, who played it at TC. Tyson gets 4 votes, Parvati 3, and Russell 2.

As for JT, in the challenge before the merge, the heroes tribe sees that Russ is the only guy left and assumes that Parvati's "black widow" alliance is running the game again. With the blessing of his tribe, JT gives an idol to Russell during the challenge, telling him to use it to get rid of Parvati, thinking that if it worked, Russ would jump over and vote with the heroes, giving them the advantage. When they merge, the heroes are surprised to see that Parvati and Russell are still there - he tells the heroes that he and Parvati both played an idol, and Courtney went home instead. The plan is still to get rid of Parvati. Knowing this, Russell gives Parvati the idol. Parvati then wins immunity, so Amanda lied and told Parvati that Sandra is the new target. JT, thinking that Russ would be voting with them, told him that the real target is Jerri. Parvati gives the idol Russell gave her to Sandra. Russell doesn't know it, but Parvati also has a second idol which she gives to Jerri. Both are played at tribal council, and JT ends up going home, probably because of Russell wanting to make him pay for being such an idiot.

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »
I'm one of the very, very few who didn't care much for J.T. in Tocantins and thought he was highly overrated, and I like him even less in Heroes vs. Villains.  So I'm very much looking forward to his ouster, especially since it'll expose what an idiot he truly is.  I really do think Stephen was the true brains of that alliance and should've won.  This'll prove it.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2010, 01:01:11 PM »
It sounds exciting as hell! I'm loving this season. One of the best in my eyes
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2010, 07:14:18 AM »
As for JT, in the challenge before the merge, the heroes tribe sees that Russ is the only guy left and assumes that Parvati's "black widow" alliance is running the game again. With the blessing of his tribe, JT gives an idol to Russell during the challenge, telling him to use it to get rid of Parvati, thinking that if it worked, Russ would jump over and vote with the heroes, giving them the advantage. When they merge, the heroes are surprised to see that Parvati and Russell are still there - he tells the heroes that he and Parvati both played an idol, and Courtney went home instead. The plan is still to get rid of Parvati. Knowing this, Russell gives Parvati the idol. Parvati then wins immunity, so Amanda lied and told Parvati that Sandra is the new target. JT, thinking that Russ would be voting with them, told him that the real target is Jerri. Parvati gives the idol Russell gave her to Sandra. Russell doesn't know it, but Parvati also has a second idol which she gives to Jerri. Both are played at tribal council, and JT ends up going home, probably because of Russell wanting to make him pay for being such an idiot.

The immunity idol is complicating the game, by... ALOT. lmao!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2010, 11:32:21 PM »
I think that there's a final 3 but only a 7 member jury.. when the two tribes merge at 10 players remaining.

HEROES -
Candice, Amanda, Rupert, Colby, JT

VILLIANS -
Russell, Sandra, Parv, Danielle, Jerri

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2010, 01:50:01 AM »
Really?  I thought there were nine, with Coach and Courtney being the final pre-merge boots, but the first two jury boots.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2010, 06:15:26 PM »
I think that there's a final 3 but only a 7 member jury.. when the two tribes merge at 10 players remaining.

HEROES -
Candice, Amanda, Rupert, Colby, JT

VILLIANS -
Russell, Sandra, Parv, Danielle, Jerri

Pretty sure it's a 9 member jury. Out of all of the voting scenarios that have been thrown around, there's never been a mention of 4-3 or another form of 7.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2010, 06:38:57 PM »
It is a 9-person-jury this season guys. Coach and Courtney are the first two of the season.

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2010, 12:18:05 PM »
Yep.  Probst called Coach the first juror when he got voted out on Thursday, so definitely nine jurors.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2010, 01:33:25 AM »

I take back my words.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #147 on: May 09, 2010, 01:38:20 AM »
PURE SPECULATION

These are how some of the jury votes will go between Parv, Sandra and Russell.

Coach - ??
Courtney - Sandra, for sure.
JT - ??
Amanda - Parvati, Sandra for sure.
Candice - Parvati, Sandra for sure.
Danielle - Parvati, for sure
Rupert - Sandra, for sure. (Pearl Islands and really wanted to flip to help the Heroes but Candice wouldn't)
Colby - ??
Jerri - ??

Sandra has 2/9 confirmed votes while Parv has 1... 6 more votes up for grabs. :lol3:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2010, 06:15:42 PM »
PURE SPECULATION

These are how some of the jury votes will go between Parv, Sandra and Russell.

Coach - ??
Courtney - Sandra, for sure.
JT - ??
Amanda - Parvati, Sandra for sure.
Candice - Parvati, Sandra for sure.
Danielle - Parvati, for sure
Rupert - Sandra, for sure. (Pearl Islands and really wanted to flip to help the Heroes but Candice wouldn't)
Colby - ??
Jerri - ??

Sandra has 2/9 confirmed votes while Parv has 1... 6 more votes up for grabs. :lol3:

Pretty sure this is how it goes.

Sandra: Jerri, Rupert, Candice, Amanda, Courtney
Parvati: Colby, Danielle, JT, Coach
Russell: jack squat

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2010, 05:17:18 PM »
A big spoiler for the final 4 from blackwhale:

Russell wins immunity. They (Parvati and Sandra) want a fellow winner in the finals so their vote goes to Jerri. Jerri is tight with Russell and knows he won't vote his girl Parv, so her vote goes to Sandra. Russell has a decision on whether to force a tie or just cut Jerri lose. Russell's criteria in thinking this over is the jury. He gets the idea planted in his head that Jerri has a good shot at a few votes. We will see a scene similar to the Samoa finale when he told Natalie that the jury would not vote for her. Upon deciding to sacrifice his ally Jerri in favor of keeping Sandra, he informs Sandra he will be keeping her because she has no game and has no shot at a single jury vote. He does have difficulty coming to terms with how Sandra received 5 jury votes to his 0. He feels completely entitled and cheated from another win. Sandra plays very well into his line of thinking and does a good job planting into his head that Jerri has a legitimate shot at winning.