Author Topic: S20 Spoilers  (Read 91253 times)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: S20 Spoilers
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2010, 04:07:37 PM »
One of Parvati's votes is from Rupert. She is thought to have Coach, Danielle, and either Colby or Amanda.

There was speculation that the female that goes on the immunity run is Jerri; it has now been said that it's Parvati that goes on the run.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2010, 04:13:44 PM »
Looks like the heroes are doing quite a bit of celebrating! Especially once Sugar's top comes off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHG1WZaL6EM

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2010, 07:47:30 PM »
Quite possibly flint is one for Heroes 1st and Fishing Gear in Episode 2 for the Villains because I am now leaning towards a double boot 2 hr like Gabon rather than 1 boot, 2 hours like I hoped which sucks  :(

Jeff Probst just tweeted, said the premiere is 2 hours, 1 boot.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2010, 07:50:13 PM »
Now that rocks! That makes me very happy!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2010, 07:51:08 PM »
And Heroes win the first challenge, Villains win the second and Sugar leaves
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2010, 08:40:36 PM »
And Heroes win the first challenge, Villains win the second and Sugar leaves
That sounds familiar ;)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »
TDT changed the first episode spoilers to say that the heroes win the first reward challenge. He also pointed out that both tribes have fishing gear.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2010, 11:55:41 PM »
If both tribes have fishing gears already lying at camp since Day 1, that would make no sense to me (producers-wise).  :( But it's okay I guess, as long as the 1st eppy is exciting. <3

And how come I only see like a few people per tribe participating in the puzzle boat challenge? Do the others work on the ladders?
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2010, 11:40:41 AM »
If both tribes have fishing gears already lying at camp since Day 1, that would make no sense to me (producers-wise).  :( But it's okay I guess, as long as the 1st eppy is exciting. <3

And how come I only see like a few people per tribe participating in the puzzle boat challenge? Do the others work on the ladders?

Yes. In one of the stills, you can see the remainder of the tribe hanging back at the very beginning.

But they do have like 6 people a side doing the boats...

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2010, 04:38:47 PM »
Press Images are out on Survivor Fever.net and they are great!  :hearts: :jumpy: :wohoo:

The photo below was in a spoiler. This alliance was speculated. Cirie, Amanda, James and Candice also aligned much like in Micronesia and they asked Steph to join them after Sugar's boot which was for one reason or another. Stephenie declined and so they targeted her. Rupert supposedly joined them and Steph left with Cirie being targeted on the other alliance. Villains then vote out Randy because of Russell stealing the machete and 'incriminating' Randy. They didnt need him so he went anyway. Now back to Heroes.

ALLIANCE:
Candice
Rupert
James
Amanda
Cirie

ALLIANCE MINORITY:
J.T
Colby
Tom

Tom finds Idol (luck), 5-3 to get him out or maybe 4-4 if Rupert switches up again and Cirie gets the boot due to the idol  :( :'(

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2010, 06:21:57 PM »
I wonder if Cirie is targeted because she's the weakest link on the main alliance.

Belle Book

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »
No, I wouldn't say that. J.T, Stephenie and Tom stated Cirie was probably the biggest female target and one of the biggest targets altogether and they wanted her gone because she's so good at the social game. So I would say between James, Amanda, Candice and Rupert she is the biggest threat of the alliance of 5

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2010, 08:04:23 PM »
No, I wouldn't say that. J.T, Stephenie and Tom stated Cirie was probably the biggest female target and one of the biggest targets altogether and they wanted her gone because she's so good at the social game. So I would say between James, Amanda, Candice and Rupert she is the biggest threat of the alliance of 5

I'd say 'The biggest threat but the weakest link'.

And Russell calling Randy out? Oooh I'd love to see that so much.  :snicker:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2010, 01:02:00 AM »
Thanks for all the info, kiwi! but please credit your sources...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2010, 04:58:28 AM »
Thanks for all the info, kiwi! but please credit your sources...

Survivor Sucks S20 Spoilers from SurvivorsUnite and missyae

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2010, 10:48:13 AM »

So she was the biggest threat for late in the game but probably also the weakest physical link in that alliance.  After all, how strong is she (physically) compared to Rupert or James, or even Amanda and Candice?  Not that strong.  But the combination of physical strength and a reputation for being great at the social game proved lethal for her.  Too bad -- I would've liked to have seen her face the jury.

Belle Book

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2010, 04:19:08 PM »
The way these special all-star seasons are going, I think we could see Cirie for a fourth time  :jam:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2010, 05:51:17 PM »
Sun, Jan 31
8:00 PM

Survivor TV Guide Preview: Heroes Vs. Villains

1 hour until we get 45 minutes of exciting inside scoop on HvV and I am really hoping someone YOUTUBE's it!

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2010, 06:43:47 PM »
Sun, Jan 31
8:00 PM

Survivor TV Guide Preview: Heroes Vs. Villains

1 hour until we get 45 minutes of exciting inside scoop on HvV and I am really hoping someone YOUTUBE's it!

Someone already put the first part on YouTube.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2010, 07:02:13 PM »
No thats just a preview of the preview lol!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2010, 06:36:47 AM »
I saw there was 'Surviving Survivor' on Youtube and when they showed the parts of HvV, I see there is a challenge similar to the slippery challenge in Fiji (where they slide through a course, grab a numbered ball, and attempt to shoot it). And another physical, and apparently muddy, challenge that require using 'pillows', like in Fiji. Though I only see Boston Rob in that chal.

Excitement and fierce-ness! <3

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2010, 06:58:35 AM »
All of the challenges this season except one or two are reported to be "re-created" (read: recycled) from previous seasons....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2010, 07:07:12 AM »
All of the challenges this season except one or two are reported to be "re-created" (read: recycled) from previous seasons....

Yeah I heard.

But I see some evilness in the first challenge! <3 And maybe some heroic deeds (ahemsugarahem)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2010, 02:15:03 PM »
Slip and Slide and Sumo at Sea are future challenges posssibly from Episode's 2 and 3

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2010, 04:28:41 PM »
I saw there was 'Surviving Survivor' on Youtube and when they showed the parts of HvV, I see there is a challenge similar to the slippery challenge in Fiji (where they slide through a course, grab a numbered ball, and attempt to shoot it). And another physical, and apparently muddy, challenge that require using 'pillows', like in Fiji. Though I only see Boston Rob in that chal.

Excitement and fierce-ness! <3

Also saw Rupert and Coach at the sumo challenge, both celebrating. I think BR was hitting either Tom or Colby.