Author Topic: S20 Spoilers  (Read 91246 times)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: S20 Spoilers
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »
I heard that Jerri posted some very...interesting things about Russell on her Facebook page today.

They pretty much solidified that she did not vote for him.

Vote for him Vote-Out wise, or vote for him Final-TC wise?

Haha...either? Although the one of most significance is probably final TC.

Jerri Manthey Let's stand up and cheer for the DUMB *** girls alliance (***?!?)!! Absolutely elated that Natalie won Survivor Samoa!! Flying under the radar and staying true to ur alliance and keeping ur mouth shut when all u wanna do is choke a person out is just as hard (if not harder) a strategy as being the ******* who lies and manipulates.

Jerri Manthey Ugh. Yeah. It just gets my goat.... If I had done the things Russell did, I'd b hated and booed!!! But because he's a man, people LOVE him? And reward him with $100,000?!?!?!! Makes me sick.... The double standard. I didn't even do anything ONE MILLIONTH as bad as he did!! ***?!!

She has since, of course, deleted them, but someone at Sucks posted them before she had the chance.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »
missyae said that Rupert and Russell see their wives, while Parvati's dad makes his second trip out for the loved ones visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2009, 07:33:02 PM »
missyae said that Rupert and Russell see their wives, while Parvati's dad makes his second trip out for the loved ones visit.
I read that somewhere awhile back, thanks kitty

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2010, 04:41:09 AM »

I think this vid explains the Jenna Morasca spoiler.  :)
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2010, 05:11:26 AM »
Also, I think the challenge scene that's taken from Exile Island's "All Out Brawl" is a challenge after the first Tribal Council, since there are 19 castaways instead of 20 seen (I'm talking about Kiwi's pic in the other thread, but since that was discussion, I bring the topic here  :D)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2010, 02:51:01 PM »
Nope, Sugar is there. Behind Rupert. and she is seen in 1:24, 1:25 of the Jenna Morasca vid. She is at the back with Sandra, Courtney and Candice. Blue buff and Black strap, she's the only one with a black bathing suit!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »
Wow, I didn't see that.  :lol: I blame it on the blonde hairs.  :lol:

I'm just happy Courtney's in it. <3 I can't see out Heroes not win it, since they have the "seemingly brawnier" team. But the Villains still have the perseverance to battle it. <3 <3 <3

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2010, 09:46:12 AM »
I've been reading all over the place that the final vote is 5-4-0 to Sandra.

Someone that was at the 10th anniversary party said that 8 jurors (with the exception of Jerri) all talked about their votes for the past season and that the split was 4-4.

I guess people legit can't stand Russ anymore. Things were awkward at the party. Can't say I blame them. Wonder if he's gonna try to ask Sandra and Parv at the reunion to have Jeff call him the sole Survivor since they've already got the title? ;)

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2010, 06:11:45 AM »
I'm thrilled with these spoilers (minus the Cirie going out pre-merge and Russell making it to the end again parts).  I've always loved Sandra and Parvati, and Sandra's strategy for winning was, like it or not, just as valid a strategy as Natalie's winning strategy or the basic winning on being strategic.  So I can take her winning.

Though if the F3 is true, I'd prefer Parvati winning since I like her a tad more than I like Sandra.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2010, 04:36:51 PM »
Oh Rupert is the one who breaks his toe!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2010, 04:37:53 PM »
The spoilers are strained shoulder and broken toe and no top (Sugar) so Rupert, Steph and Sugar suffer and the Villains go all out for the win - Spoilers are they win the first RC as they are spotted on Day 1 with fishing gear

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2010, 03:54:02 AM »
And he makes it to the merge in spite of it?!  Wow! :ascared

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2010, 05:56:10 AM »
And he makes it to the merge in spite of it?!  Wow! :ascared

And not James & Steph?? :'(  :'(

Those muscles must be stretching his skin, making it vulnerable, poor James. ;_;

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2010, 02:58:37 PM »
The spoilers are strained shoulder and broken toe and no top (Sugar) so Rupert, Steph and Sugar suffer and the Villains go all out for the win - Spoilers are they win the first RC as they are spotted on Day 1 with fishing gear

From what I've heard, Parvati dislocates Steph's shoulder and Sandra gets Sugar's top off.

Burnett says that they brought Schmergenball back, and it resulted in "another major problem" which I'm assuming is James.

He explained about Schmergenball, the challenge that took out Mike Borassi in Samoa. “We liked it so much that we brought it back and another person was injured. I won’t say whether it was an evacuation, but there was another major problem. So then that challenge was thrown in the trash. It will never be back.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:04:34 PM by kittygoesmeow »

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2010, 03:03:01 PM »

If they say that one woman wins it for her team topless, wouldn't that mean that the Heroes win the first RC?

This is from an interview with Mark Burnett:

“We did a challenge right off the bat, 10 minutes into the show, and there was so much energy going, combative energy, that we had a broken toe, a dislocated shoulder, over and over and over, it kept dislocating. We had a square off between a Hero and a Villain with a surprising result, and we had one women finish the challenge, and win it for her tribe, topless. That was the first challenge. We all looked at each other and went “I think we are off to a good start.”

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2010, 05:11:58 PM »

If they say that one woman wins it for her team topless, wouldn't that mean that the Heroes win the first RC?

This is from an interview with Mark Burnett:

“We did a challenge right off the bat, 10 minutes into the show, and there was so much energy going, combative energy, that we had a broken toe, a dislocated shoulder, over and over and over, it kept dislocating. We had a square off between a Hero and a Villain with a surprising result, and we had one women finish the challenge, and win it for her tribe, topless. That was the first challenge. We all looked at each other and went “I think we are off to a good start.”

These injuries on the Heroes prove how villainous the Villains are. =o

And it's not the first time we see a woman win a match topless  :lol: (flashback to Amanda in China).

Mark's interview doesn't make sense to me.
"We had a square off between a Hero and a Villain with a surprising result"
The Heroes seem to have stronger people (James, Rupert, JT...& women like Amanda & Cirie are strong & smart for these challenges!), so a Villain win would be a surprise.

"we had one women finish the challenge, and win it for her tribe, topless"
Sugar is the spoiled topless person. But spoilers say Villains won the challenge. So I'll just hypothesize these:
1. Sugar finishes & wins a match, not the whole challenge.
2. Sugar was one of the women topless, but not the one that won (a Villain girl won, and I hope it's Courtney  :lol: Joking).

Aaaagh when's February coming...

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2010, 05:25:33 PM »

And it's not the first time we see a woman win a match topless  :lol: (flashback to Amanda in China).

The Heroes seem to have stronger people (James, Rupert, JT...& women like Amanda & Cirie are strong & smart for these challenges!), so a Villain win would be a surprise.

Sugar is the spoiled topless person. But spoilers say Villains won the challenge. So I'll just hypothesize these:
2. Sugar was one of the women topless, but not the one that won (a Villain girl won, and I hope it's Courtney  :lol: Joking).

See I thought that maybe it was just a match, but Burnett said wins "for her tribe" and Probst says "topless finish" which both lead me to believe that maybe the Heroes actually win and that it comes down to Sugar.

As for the "surprising result" it looks more like a matchup than the actual final result. One of the caps I saw from TDT was Sandra-Courtney vs Candice-Sugar which to me, would be surprising if Sandra-Courtney won. Candice was a menace in that "rip you off the pole" challenge in CI and Sugar seemed to be fairly physical. Neither Sandra or Courtney strike me as physical threats.

For the fishing gear, I mean, there's always a chance that they gave both teams a mask beforehand, right? :)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2010, 12:28:08 AM »

See I thought that maybe it was just a match, but Burnett said wins "for her tribe" and Probst says "topless finish" which both lead me to believe that maybe the Heroes actually win and that it comes down to Sugar.

As for the "surprising result" it looks more like a matchup than the actual final result. One of the caps I saw from TDT was Sandra-Courtney vs Candice-Sugar which to me, would be surprising if Sandra-Courtney won. Candice was a menace in that "rip you off the pole" challenge in CI and Sugar seemed to be fairly physical. Neither Sandra or Courtney strike me as physical threats.

For the fishing gear, I mean, there's always a chance that they gave both teams a mask beforehand, right? :)

Oh how could I forget Candice? She's another one to physical work on. And Steph too! (I just realize how strong the Heroes are!)

And I'd hate for the producers to give fishing gear/masks to the tribes early on. That would just be a 'dead giveaway' imo. So I hope it's no to that.  :lol: So I'll just wait for more promos/spoilers to come.  :)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2010, 06:48:57 PM »

Oh how could I forget Candice? She's another one to physical work on. And Steph too! (I just realize how strong the Heroes are!)

And I'd hate for the producers to give fishing gear/masks to the tribes early on. That would just be a 'dead giveaway' imo. So I hope it's no to that.  :lol: So I'll just wait for more promos/spoilers to come.  :)

Well, the press is usually around until about halfway through the 2nd episode. That could explain why they have pictures of the fishing gear, maybe?

I'm very skeptical about those fishing gear pictures. For SO many seasons, the first reward has ALWAYS been fire, with fishing gear sometimes being the 2nd reward, sometimes the 3rd (instead of shelter). I don't see why they'd change it up now.

Here are the matchups for the reward challenge, BTW:
Candice-Sugar vs Courtney-Sandra
Rupert-James vs Boston Rob-Tyson (which would be another surprising win for the Villains)
Steph-Cirie vs Parvati-Danielle
Colby-Tom/JT vs Coach-Russell

The last round could potentially be Sugar-Amanda vs Jerri-???. It depends if they do a co-ed round, or if they recycle. If they do co-ed it would be Amanda-Tom/JT vs Randy-Jerri. Either way, Sugar participates in the last round.

I'm still guessing that the Heroes win the first Reward (which is fire) and then the 2nd reward is fishing gear, which the Villains win.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2010, 01:04:11 AM »

Well, the press is usually around until about halfway through the 2nd episode. That could explain why they have pictures of the fishing gear, maybe?

I'm very skeptical about those fishing gear pictures. For SO many seasons, the first reward has ALWAYS been fire, with fishing gear sometimes being the 2nd reward, sometimes the 3rd (instead of shelter). I don't see why they'd change it up now.

Rupert-James vs Boston Rob-Tyson (which would be another surprising win for the Villains)

The last round could potentially be Sugar-Amanda vs Jerri-???. It depends if they do a co-ed round, or if they recycle. If they do co-ed it would be Amanda-Tom/JT vs Randy-Jerri. Either way, Sugar participates in the last round.

I'm still guessing that the Heroes win the first Reward (which is fire) and then the 2nd reward is fishing gear, which the Villains win.

I'd go with that too. =) Heroes win 1st RC, so they won flint, Villains won 1st IC, so they won immunity + flint, then 2nd RC, Villains won fishing gear etc etc.

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2010, 12:14:38 PM »

I'd go with that too. =) Heroes win 1st RC, so they won flint, Villains won 1st IC, so they won immunity + flint, then 2nd RC, Villains won fishing gear etc etc.

But if the bootlist is right, Sugar won't even be around for that.  So how could she have been spotted doing that?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2010, 01:19:25 PM »
Whey? Aye? What? Sugar was around for the physical challenge for Episode 1, and won it for the heroes quite possibly/probably, we have some screencaps. Second challenge for Immunity is the episode 1 immunity from Cook Islands along with an extra puzzle probably for Randy-Sandra-Jerri-Rob and Rupert-Amanda-Sugar-Cirie and Villains win and the Heroes vote out Sugar. Quite possibly flint is one for Heroes 1st and Fishing Gear in Episode 2 for the Villains because I am now leaning towards a double boot 2 hr like Gabon rather than 1 boot, 2 hours like I hoped which sucks  :(

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2010, 03:14:35 PM »

But if the bootlist is right, Sugar won't even be around for that.  So how could she have been spotted doing that?

Well, Sugar wasn't seen with any fishing gear (which her tribe didn't win anyway)...so I don't understand your question. She was only spotted in one RC/IC, which are the only challenges they've shown so far.

I don't think it's going to be a doubt boot 2 hour episode Jay. If it were, they'd most likely be advertising it as a 2 hour premiere.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2010, 09:29:04 AM »
I know that this is off topic, but felt it important enough to post.

Jenn Lyon from Survivor: Palau has lost her battle with breast cancer.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2010, 01:20:47 PM »
Very sad, I think they will do a dedication to her in the first episode of Survivor HvV