Author Topic: S20 Spoilers  (Read 91250 times)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: S20 Spoilers
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2009, 09:40:58 AM »

Oh no, Steph!  :'(

I know!! I was definitely disappointed to see her and Tom go so early :( I'm not sure what the Heroes were thinking about voting some strong people off early (I personally think Steph was one of, if not the best, girl there) but I'll just have to wait and see!!

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009, 09:03:23 PM »
I read that the official title for S20 is Villains vs Heroes.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2009, 05:22:20 PM »
Some more spoilers from SU:

-Parvati and Amanda having a falling out before the game began.
-4 idols are played, only one by the villains. Apart from Tom's, they are all said to have "paid off" for the players. Tom plays one to get Cirie out, 2 are played when JT goes home, and the fourth one is still up in the air, but it is NOT played by Russell. The general speculation is that Danielle got idoled by Rupert or Colby, but given that they are picked off after her, that wouldn't really constitute "paying off."
-Each time the idol is played, it goes back into the game.

This theory sounds the most feasible to me: at the top 7, the old school cast (Sandra, Rupert, Jerri and Colby) come together as an alliance to take out Danielle. At top 6, Russell and Parvati are on the outs, and one of them idols Rupert. At top 5, Jerri flips back to the villains to take out an old nemesis in Colby. At top 4, Jerri is seen as the biggest jury threat and taken out.

And some more from cuz:

russell tried to play a different game the second time around because he knew after tc in samoa that he had not received a single vote. so he switched it up a little. russell parvati and danielle will face off against boston rob courtney and sandra, coach and jerri will let them duke it out with no interferance. thus staying silent and not interferring. tyson will try to play both sides and will regret it

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2009, 05:57:18 PM »
I thought Stephanie got screwed by an idol!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »
I thought Stephanie got screwed by an idol!

No, Steph got screwed because she's a threat.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2009, 08:17:38 PM »
A bit more from survivorcuz:

natalie and russhole are f2 and russell gets no votes, so hes frustrated , because he thinks everyone should have respected his game and make him the winner, but their all mad.. once they get to ponderosa one after the other and compare stories they become the friends that they couldnt be while playing the game and gang up on russhole. history will repeat itself again in S20, russhole tells them all hes there only for the title he doesnt need the money, but they refuse to stroke his ego and will not give him what he wants, thus not recieving any votes. when the game was all over russell was treated like he had the swineflu no one wanted to talk touch or even be around him. they even had to seperate him from colby, rupert and jt after a huge altercation. they feared for russells safety, these survivor were out for blood.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2009, 08:18:53 PM »
Bunch o Retards!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2009, 09:29:53 PM »
These spoilers itself, are already more exciting than anything else.. seriously. :funny:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2009, 09:23:06 AM »
If NONE of them are played by Russell, which doesn't sound like him, then I can only think Exile Island goes into play and Russell was never Exiled.

Gosh I really should stop getting curious by these spoilers.  :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2009, 11:18:45 AM »
A little bit more from SU:

Russell begins the chain of events that take JT down, he begins the 'tricking". Parvati, Sandra, Jerri, Danielle all have a part in taking him out. It will be fun.

Jerri is actually in the minority alliance in the start of the Villains Tribe. So, there you go. More on this during filming, including something that made me go LMFAO!

So, you all now know:

Boston Rob starts of on Majority alliance.

Jerri starts of on Minority alliance.

Yet, the minority makes F4, the majority is the 8th person to go home.

And from survivorcuz:

boston rob and his alliance get blindsided bad by the danielle alliance. coach was said to be the target and thats what they all thought, they retaliated by writting down russels name , no idols get played. coach does not go home on a count that he promised to rob and russell never to write their names down so he stays neutral, danielles alliance use this info and take out rob who thought coach was on his side and would vote with them to oust russell , but coach decided not to take sides against russell or rob. coach thinks everythings honky dorry, but danielles alliance doesnt forget how coach wouldnt pick their side and after rob is gone coach goes next! hard lesson learned so jerri moves quick not to make the same coach blunder since all her people are now gone (randy, tyson and coach)

That sounds like when BR goes home, it's a 4-3-1 vote and Coach votes for someone random...then Coach gets completely shut out next time and everyone turns on him.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2009, 11:19:28 AM »
If NONE of them are played by Russell, which doesn't sound like him, then I can only think Exile Island goes into play and Russell was never Exiled.

Gosh I really should stop getting curious by these spoilers.  :lol:

I don't believe there is an Exile Island again this season.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2009, 12:34:56 PM »
They said they had had enough of Exile last season and they didn't use it, maybe they reneged on that and will use it!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2009, 04:56:20 PM »
I just find it hard to believe that 4 idols played and Russell plays none of them. If there's no EI, maybe he kept the one(s) he found or gave the idols he found to people for strategic reasons.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »
I just find it hard to believe that 4 idols played and Russell plays none of them. If there's no EI, maybe he kept the one(s) he found or gave the idols he found to people for strategic reasons.

Well, we know that Tom uses one of them to get Cirie out. When JT goes home, two are played, which should mean that two of the villains (Sandra, Parv, Russ, Jerri, Danielle) play them. If I had to put money on two people, Russ, Jerri, or Parvati, but since that person said Russ has none, I guess it'd have to be someone else.

As for the fourth one, I'm not sure. But cuz did say that the heroes only play one, so it would be used at a villains TC (before the merge) or after. The general speculation is that Danielle is idoled by Rupert or Colby, but then again they have said that the heroes only play one idol.

Also, Sandra has some words for at least 2 of the villain males (and the names SU gave were Coach, Randy, and Russ)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2009, 01:45:16 PM »
Oh my goodness, Sandra wins again? That's really boring! But I don't know her, 'cos I didn't watch that season. Is she really a villain?

And I can't believe that the whole bootlist is out even before Samoa has ended. Doesn't look too appealing to me, from what it seems, the villains are the one getting the upper hand! =(

And... Russell makes the final three twice? Wow.....

Sigh, I wasn't happy with the cast in the first place, and now the bootlist... Argh.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2009, 08:47:57 AM »
Looks like maybe Parvati is one of the people who idol JT?

From missyae:

If J.T. is going to be bitter at anyone it should be Parvati - shes the one who is responsible for zapping him with 2 idols at 1 tribal council. For those who think it was something that Russell H got his hands on 3 idols on 19 - just wait till 20 - you aint seen nothing yet!

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2009, 11:47:41 AM »
More goodies from SU and missyae:

After much speculation, SU finally explains the villains alliances:

And there you have it! You go Katy. You put it together.

The minority alliance is Randy/Tyson/Coach/Jerri.

Parvati/Russell/Danielle/Sandra/Courtney/Boston Rob team up to get rid of them, notice how they go one after the other.

Then Coach F**ks it up for Boston Rob, and they turn on him. To only target Coach next anyway.

Boston Rob/Courtney/Sandra are tight thou. And Sandra/Parvati agreed to look out for one another as winners. And to tell leach other everything, and if the others name comes up, to let the other know.

The End=)

And from missyae:

Although Russell doesn't find all the idols next season, he finds more than anyone else.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2009, 10:29:12 PM »
Not much is coming in regarding the Heroes tribe (since it seems that missyae personally knows Russell in one way or another) but SU did offer this:

Candice, Amanda, Cirie, James get along great. JT/Rupert are annoying ******s. Stephenie is offered a spot in the foursome group, she declines. They target her and Tom W. Sugar stands out, and isn't too liked=(

He also said that Rupert did not pick a fight with Sandra as was said earlier.

And this is from cuz:

jerri was thought to have colby rupert and coach in the bag if she made it to the end! colby and rupert stayed heroes till the end! russell turns danielle against her own alliance, saving rupert one more day! rupert than picks a fight with sandra in an attempt to save himself again! russell defends candice, and the girls in his alliance dont like this, candice makes it know that russell has promised her f2. the girls go against russell and vote off candice .

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »
Whoa new format!

Anyway...here's something from missy:

Unfortunately I think the vote on 20 is a runaway vote and if it is - its a shame mostly for Parv because she played her *** off again.

Sounds like Sandra is favored by a lot  :groan:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2009, 03:49:30 PM »
Sandra gets jury votes from Jerri, Rupert, Candice, Amanda and JT for sure. Courtney was not mentioned but she is a safe assumption for a Sandra vote.
Danielle's vote is likely Parvati.
Coach's vote is likely Sandra but a slim chance of Parvati.
Colby's vote was not mentioned.
Sandra wins because of her social skills and ability to get along well with the jury.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2009, 08:37:36 AM »
Soo...Another female wins a season with past players in it? Great... :cmas11 :cmas11 (First we have Amber of All-Stars, Danni of Guatemala, with Steph & BJ as the past players, Parvati in Micronesia, & NOW THIS?) I feel bad for the men, always being pushed down in seasons like these. :cmaslol

And I'm reading the spoilers now because of the rumor of a S21! YAY!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2009, 11:47:53 AM »
Soo...Another female wins a season with past players in it? Great... :cmas11 :cmas11 (First we have Amber of All-Stars, Danni of Guatemala, with Steph & BJ as the past players, Parvati in Micronesia, & NOW THIS?) I feel bad for the men, always being pushed down in seasons like these. :cmaslol

And I'm reading the spoilers now because of the rumor of a S21! YAY!

:cmaslol When a female won Survivor, i'm really really happy most of the time. :cmaslol

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2009, 09:13:19 PM »
From LKMOSCAR over at Sucks:

By the way, Russell does not lose because of a bitter jury. In S20, he makes at least TWO ginormous mistakes. In an interview he gave the other night, it's in one of the Sucks threads, a lady asks him if he'd change anything about his game this season (Samoa). He responds with something like, "Well, in THIS season I wouldn't have changed anything." Knowing what he does in S20, he knows that he made errors. I don't think he'll be playing the "I should have won card" in May.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2009, 11:55:38 PM »
I heard that Jerri posted some very...interesting things about Russell on her Facebook page today.

They pretty much solidified that she did not vote for him.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2009, 12:56:08 AM »
I heard that Jerri posted some very...interesting things about Russell on her Facebook page today.

They pretty much solidified that she did not vote for him.

Vote for him Vote-Out wise, or vote for him Final-TC wise?