Author Topic: The Bachelorette  (Read 14550 times)

Theresa

Re: The Bachelorette
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2003, 06:37:34 PM »
I am sooo happy that she chose Ryan.  I just love Ryan.  i hope it actually does work out for them.

Theresa
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:The Bachelorette
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2003, 11:43:47 PM »
Got this off of SurvivorBlows whom I believe got it off RealityTVWorld
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1002

Looks like one of the made-for-reality-TV unions might actually be heading toward the altar. Knight-Ridder Newspapers reports that the final couple from The Bachelorette, Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, registered for wedding gifts at the Century City Bloomingdale's in Los Angeles. on Wednesday, February 26. Not surprisingly, TV cameras accompanied them on the errand, which is tied to their tentative June 7 wedding date.

After the original flame-out of Alex and Amanda over his continuing lust for Trista, and then the more recent (and more public) break-ups of Aaron and Helene and Evan and Zora, it's nice to see that one of these couples might actually decide to tie the knot. However, it takes a password to find out what goodies they'd like from their friends. Somehow, we doubt that the password will be "Alex" or "Charlie."
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Theresa

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2003, 07:47:48 AM »
I hope it works out for them.  Ryan is a sweetheart.  

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2003, 08:22:46 AM »
They are registered somewhere for a June 7th wedding! Also the next bachelor will be a heir to the Firestone Fortune! Just heard that on ET.
Rob