Author Topic: Who should the NEW HOH put up? *spoiler*  (Read 4432 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Who should the NEW HOH put up? *spoiler*
« on: August 20, 2009, 09:07:29 PM »
I think Jeff is going to have a tough decision this week.  Common sense says put up Michelle and Russell because they are gunning for Jeff but then you have two more pissed off people in the jury.  Nat and Kevin could go up then BD Russell and say you had only two to pick from and it was a coin toss.  That maybe would keep some peace in the jury.  Anyway, I am so excited that Jeff won and I hope Jordan will at least give that poor man an innocent make-out session. :hearts:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 09:45:30 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Who should the NEW HOH put up? *spoiler*
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »
northernlite you are more than welcomed to start new topics but please remember not everyone wants to be spoiled per rules
No spoilers in the subject line. There is no way to keep spoilers out of the live feeds, and that is what they are there for, but we cannot post spoilers in subject line, so we respect those who do not want to know.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,8928.0.html

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 09:50:30 PM »
I am so sorry, I guess in my happiness over Jeff winning I never stopped to think of that.  My apologies to anyone that I may have ruined the surprise for. :'(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
And to answer your question while I'm here I'm sure Jeff will change his mind 15 times before Noms then talk about backdooring Russell 1000 times  :lol:

I'll guess Kevin for sure as 1 as he almost won tonight and is a threat for comps and won 10g's which had been mentioned many times by Jordan and Jeff as a reason to put him up.
He might put Nat and Russ up then try to backdoor Russell is my guess.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 04:17:09 AM »
At the moment my prediction is right  :yess: except i meant Nat and Kevin and backdoor Russell obviously  :lol: :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 08:29:27 AM »
At the moment my prediction is right  :yess: except i meant Nat and Kevin and backdoor Russell obviously  :lol: :lol:

He better or we'll be watching a final 3 endurance comp with Russ and Jeff. (I have in my head the vision of Zach and ED freezing from the water and jumping that stupid bunny...)   :ascared
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »

He better or we'll be watching a final 3 endurance comp with Russ and Jeff. (I have in my head the vision of Zach and ED freezing from the water and jumping that stupid bunny...)   :ascared

You pretty much on with Jeff's plan during his HOH week. We will all have to wait and see how the POV competition turns out.