Author Topic: Bye Bye George  (Read 3131 times)

Offline flamenco

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Bye Bye George
« on: May 06, 2004, 11:18:16 AM »
I can't believe they booted George!!  I really thought that Jasmine was a goner.  At least Fantasia is still around.   >:(

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Bye Bye George
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 11:49:55 AM »
I just can't agree with you flamenco...sorry.....

however I didnt want to see George go.  I like Jasmine but my hopes are in Latoya's corner.  I would pick Latoya and Jasmine for the final 2.  I am praying that that Fantasia gets knocked of next week!!!!!!!!  SHe has been one of my least favorites from the first final 32 show!

Offline JJordan3315

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 03:38:07 PM »
I love Jasmine she is my favorite.  O0

Offline flamenco

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 08:44:53 PM »
pittgirl, I am with you on LaToya, I just can't decide between her and Fantasia.  Overall though, what do you guys think of this year's Idols compared to the past couple of years?  I went to the tour last year and LOVED IT, and I think this year will be even better.  I found this site to get tickets 5 days in advance if you are interested.  Enjoy! http://www.poptarts.com/promotions/poptarts/ai_main.html  I:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 10:32:37 PM »
Thanks for the link flamenco..
I think that they will all do well with the disco..
I agree with this season being the best..the competition is tough and I love them all.. Jasmine is adorable..but, I have to give Fantasia and Latoya the final 2..

Offline flamenco

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 12:01:48 PM »
Hey no problem... I agree with you on the final two..  I just can't decide between them.  Hopefully the next couple weeks will be interesting.  I am sure they will be.   ::)