Author Topic: Endurance comp tonight?  (Read 2740 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Endurance comp tonight?
« on: August 20, 2009, 12:17:05 PM »
Ok since apparently they are doing the POV right now and maybe even the ceremony immediately following....not sure about that one  :duno: I think a possible endurance comp tonight or something athletic. Anyone else have a guess?
delightful just delightful

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Endurance comp tonight?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »
I agree.  The timing would be right for another endurance comp and on Tues Julie did say "the battle for HOH begins"...

They already had the plan for doing a POV and HOH all during the live show because this week was supposed to be a double eviction.  Even though they have been on trivia for over 30 min now that doesn't nec. mean they are doing the POV now.  They do usually do elaborate walk-throughs for all the competitions they may just be doing that and explaining the live show tonight.

Hopefully they are not doing it now...  Also, considering how much they have to show on tonight's show (whether it is live or not) it would make sense to do an endurance comp... then they don't have to show a complete HOH, they only have to show the first few minutes and then end the show.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 01:04:13 PM »
But the CBS press release states the POV comp is live unless its fake live like last week :lol:

BIG BROTHER TO BROADCAST A SPECIAL ACTION-PACKED LIVE SHOW, ON THURSDAY, AUG. 20

The Power of Veto Competition; the Power of Veto Meeting; An Eviction; and the New Head-Of-Household Competition Will all Take Place LIVE During the One-Hour Broadcast

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »
Yeah thats what I thought but what other explanation for the trivia. It kind of shocked me and they have already drawn for the pov players. Any ideas what else it could be puddin?  :duno:
delightful just delightful

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 01:15:03 PM »
Yeah thats what I thought but what other explanation for the trivia. It kind of shocked me and they have already drawn for the pov players. Any ideas what else it could be puddin?  :duno:
Nope ! CBS probably lied again  :lol:
If they are doing POV right now how could they set up for a long endurance in that frametime? So who knows I'm still sleep walking here  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »
thanks to our updaters, it was only a walk thru not the POV comp so most likely CBS did not BS us for once.