Author Topic: Amazing Race Questions  (Read 238856 times)

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Amazing Race Questions
« Reply #1725 on: February 02, 2016, 04:35:42 PM »
I think so...you mean a reusable one? Subject to airport screening rules of course.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline GB

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1726 on: February 03, 2016, 03:16:11 PM »
The Linz family also had their car's battery die because production used it to charge up the camera equipment; their anger wasn't shown on screen but apparently they were irate about it.
This happened more than once, I think time credits were applied.

The other time it happened was the Godlewski Family. Phil's on-screen narration said there were no time credits.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • "Shake Mega Disco Discoteque"
« Reply #1727 on: February 04, 2016, 04:32:22 PM »
The Linz family also had their car's battery die because production used it to charge up the camera equipment; their anger wasn't shown on screen but apparently they were irate about it.
This happened more than once, I think time credits were applied.

The other time it happened was the Godlewski Family. Phil's on-screen narration said there were no time credits.
I wonder why though. ??? Unless camera crew has a more specific set of rules, I thought any inconvenience caused by production was given time credit.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3
----------------------------------------------------
TAR QUOTE OF THE MONTH February 2016
"No question is a stupid question. Didn't you go to Pre-K... Kindergarten?" ~Nicole (of Brandon & Nicole from season 5, leg 10)

Custom Search