Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 322953 times)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1150 on: August 30, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »
Kev may have said that Jeff was a pawn, but he still told him he was going up next to Michelle, so he really did reveal his noms and he should be penalized for it.  Plus, why in the hell isn't BB taking away Kev's calendar? I thought calendars were forbidden.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1151 on: August 30, 2009, 11:17:39 PM »
Kev may have said that Jeff was a pawn, but he still told him he was going up next to Michelle, so he really did reveal his noms and he should be penalized for it.  Plus, why in the hell isn't BB taking away Kev's calendar? I thought calendars were forbidden.

I THINK the way it works (according to when Michele told Chima she was going up) is that you can tell people who you are putting up, but you can't tell THAT person...UNLESS that person is going up as a pawn, or THINKS they are going up as a pawn.

The rule is stupid.  But I remember Nat, Lydia and Chima going through the rule book trying to void Michele's noms because she told Chima she was going up...

And ARTZY - that "beaner" comment was friggin ridiculous...After the crap that Kevin gave Jeff for being there when Brayden said that?  And he's going to let NATALIE say it about his BF?!?!

And yeah - something tells me that Kev's boyfriend is going to be PISSED about the publicity he's now getting...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: August 30, 2009, 11:27:32 PM »
 :waves: How can the BF be pissed - he wrote the damned letter and sent the pictures to BB? Did you guys notice that the letter Kevin read on tonight's show was about 2 paragraphs shorter than when he read it on BBAD the other night. I have never noticed that being done before. It's not like they didn't have the few extra seconds of air time tonight - they were repetitive.  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: August 30, 2009, 11:32:42 PM »
:waves: How can the BF be pissed - he wrote the damned letter and sent the pictures to BB? Did you guys notice that the letter Kevin read on tonight's show was about 2 paragraphs shorter than when he read it on BBAD the other night. I have never noticed that being done before. It's not like they didn't have the few extra seconds of air time tonight - they were repetitive.  :groan:

I just don't think he expected it to be so "out there"...and time practically froze when they were showing his pics on the tv screen.  I think I got a better look at him then I did on any other spouse...  :lol:

And ATOMIC - not sure about the calendar...I know for a while Michele was using her birth control pills as a calendar, so maybe they let him have it to even the playing field?  :duno:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1154 on: August 31, 2009, 02:59:38 AM »
Didn't Kevin directly tell Jeff that he was going up on the block?  I thought that there was a rule stating that you are not allowed to tell your nominees that you are putting them on the block!!!
I remember thinking that Michelle lost her HOH because Nat complained to production about being told she was going up.  It's mentioned in the Rule Book, but no penalty is assigned.  When the show aired, we were told that Michelle lost her HOH because Chima (who had been expelled) was one of Michelle's noms and that her HOH was considered successful with the removal of Chima. BB never acknowledged the Rule Book issue.

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1155 on: August 31, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »
Did you guys see the video of Jeff and Jordan playing cards in the green room.  They are so cute.  You have to listen to him at the end of the second one.  They are on Youtube.  He really likes her alot. :hearts:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1156 on: August 31, 2009, 09:26:30 AM »
I really wish Jeff would talk to Kev before the POV ceremony (unless he has and I missed it) and try to get him to put up Nat.  Come on Jeff.....think think think....of all the things that Nat has said and
done.  Someone just mentioned she was the one that ratted on him about eating the grape while on slop which gave him an extra day.  Her friends are in the jury house.........

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1157 on: August 31, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »
I know Pledge.  I keep saying the same thing to myself about that.  What's your opinion if Michelle uses the veto on herself and maybe Kevin put up Natalie.  That would be awesome.  Kevin has to realize how many votes Nat would get from the jury.  I keep praying that something good is going to happen and that the key that Jeff has will be to something else. 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1158 on: August 31, 2009, 10:25:04 AM »
I know Pledge.  I keep saying the same thing to myself about that.  What's your opinion if Michelle uses the veto on herself and maybe Kevin put up Natalie.  That would be awesome.  Kevin has to realize how many votes Nat would get from the jury.  I keep praying that something good is going to happen and that the key that Jeff has will be to something else. 

Well, you didn't ask me...  but that would be my dream scenario  (either Nat somehow getting voted out or some special power with the key)...  but unless Kev really wakes up in the next couple of hours....that ain't happening   :'(
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: August 31, 2009, 10:35:31 AM »
I know Pledge.  I keep saying the same thing to myself about that.  What's your opinion if Michelle uses the veto on herself and maybe Kevin put up Natalie.  That would be awesome.  Kevin has to realize how many votes Nat would get from the jury.  I keep praying that something good is going to happen and that the key that Jeff has will be to something else.  

Well, you didn't ask me...  but that would be my dream scenario  (either Nat somehow getting voted out or some special power with the key)...  but unless Kev really wakes up in the next couple of hours....that ain't happening   :'(

I agree.  Kevin is NOT going to put Nat up.  Not at all.  Even if she DID tell on him about the grape - that was weeks ago, and the two together have done much worse to the others that they're pretty much bonded now.  And it kind of cheeses me off that he is mad at Jeff for not approaching him about the POV.  Why - so he can shoot him down and then tell everyone how stupid Jeff was for actually asking Kevin to use it?

They keep telling each other that Jeff needs to fight.  And under 99% of all circumstances, I would agree.  But what's Kevin going to do ~ evict Jordan?  What purpose would THAT serve him?  Get rid of Nat?  Like I said - not going to happen.  He needs her there next week to play POV and save him like he saved her.

I know Jeff will give a half a**ed attempt to ask Kev if he has any options, but I get 100% why he's not approaching him.  It would serve no purpose.

The thing is, Kev knows (believes) if Nat wins HOH he's sitting pretty.  If Jeff stays, Jeff will be with Michele, regardless of their trust issues...If Nat goes, Kev is the obvious target even IF Nat has been filling Jordan's head - Jeff's influence is much stronger with her.  If Nat stays, and doesn't win, Kev and Nat are on equal footing with the M/J.

Believe me - I will G L A D L Y eat my words if it means that there is a possibility that Nat is gone.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1160 on: August 31, 2009, 11:09:23 AM »
TL, can you lock this up and start a new thread as it is almost 1200 now and I'm sure we'll only need one more thread as we only got 15 days left. Thanks in advance.....

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1161 on: August 31, 2009, 11:11:02 AM »
I know this is probably a stupid question, and i think it may have been this way with Marcelus, but if the veto holder is safe from being put up on the block, it would be cool if while on the block they were still safe even if they used it on the other person... told you this was a stupid question, but pulling at straws here to keep them both safe.  Kevin and Natilie make me ill...I could kick Jeff in the butt for being so dang stupid with his hoh.  hope that gold key has some power they ysure are making it look that way, maybe Jeff will go out one door and back in the other. lol :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1162 on: August 31, 2009, 11:21:34 AM »
TL, can you lock this up and start a new thread as it is almost 1200 now and I'm sure we'll only need one more thread as we only got 15 days left. Thanks in advance.....

You got it Will!!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1163 on: August 31, 2009, 11:21:45 AM »
Michele and Jeff need to corner Kevin and explain how he can't win in the F2 against Nat- the votes are not on his side, especially if Jeff tells him there is no way he and Jordan would vote for him.  They should promise him safety to the F3, and they all play out from there- and if he gets F2 he has a great chance of winning.  

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.