Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323772 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1100 on: August 30, 2009, 04:56:38 PM »
Who was that American Idol contestant who had the dumb southern thing going on? Like that...

That was Kellie Pickler.....  Yeah...Jordan sort of reminds me of her....

I am just wishfully hoping that there is more too it.... I probably should just give it up........

NO ---  NO  Melissa...NEVER give up ....  not until Thursday night!!!!    :ascared

eta:  I want to scream out to Jordan....  IF NAT'S LIPS ARE MOVING---SHE'S LYING !!!!   :wall:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 05:11:06 PM by starbaby »
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1101 on: August 30, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
Who was that American Idol contestant who had the dumb southern thing going on? Like that...

That was Kellie Pickler.....  Yeah...Jordan sort of reminds me of her....

I am just wishfully hoping that there is more too it.... I probably should just give it up........

NO ---  NO  Melissa...NEVER give up ....  not until Thursday night!!!!    :ascared

I will try not to give up, but i watched the end of the show Thrusday, and Julie said, "behind this door is a twist on the HOH that can impact everyone (or everybody)."  I think i read more into it the first two times i watched it.....

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1102 on: August 30, 2009, 05:16:17 PM »
I will try not to give up, but i watched the end of the show Thrusday, and Julie said, "behind this door is a twist on the HOH that can impact everyone (or everybody)."  I think i read more into it the first two times i watched it.....

I think we're all reading more in to it than is actually there...  but if it gives us a teeny bit of hope, then count me in!

On the feeds.... Nat just told Jordan that Michele loves Jeff (if I read it correctly) 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1103 on: August 30, 2009, 05:32:37 PM »
I think they had everyone go outside so they could film clips of the aliens for tonight's show. They were spooky aliens.  :lol:

Wouldn't the aliens be more useful for Tuesday's show as they possibly tie into the Veto competition?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1104 on: August 30, 2009, 05:34:34 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if Michelle read something in the rules about that calendar and Nat and Kevin got in trouble in some big way? I know that it won't happen because if they weren't allowed to have it, BB would have already taken it. But wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1105 on: August 30, 2009, 05:36:32 PM »

I think we're all reading more in to it than is actually there...  but if it gives us a teeny bit of hope, then count me in!

On the feeds.... Nat just told Jordan that Michele loves Jeff (if I read it correctly) 

I agree that Michele does have a crush on him.

I thought Michele's letter from her husband was so sweet and genuine, and you can tell that she loves him very much...But I remembered about a week or so into BB, someone said something along the lines that Michele's husband must tell her she's beautiful or hot or whatever and she said something like "No, he wouldn't say that - he wouldn't want me to think something that's not true" or "He wouldn't want me to be full of myself".  Something really random.  Then she made the comment about him telling her that she smells...

And it got me to thinking that (prior to the J/J HOH's) Jeff was really sweet to her, and maybe it was endearing to her.

But who knows - the letter from her DH sounded so sweet and genuine, that maybe the comments were the same off the wall things that she's known for saying.  :duno:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1106 on: August 30, 2009, 05:42:14 PM »
"No, he wouldn't say that - he wouldn't want me to think something that's not true" or "He wouldn't want me to be full of myself".  Something really random.  Then she made the comment about him telling her that she smells...

That's just sad.....   

And as Jimmy Carter once said.... "we have all lusted in our hearts at one time or another"  (actually I think he said he had lust in his heart once...  but you all know what I mean......)

And Jeff is a hottie !!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1107 on: August 30, 2009, 05:42:52 PM »
nat: if in recall I WON THE FIRST HOH!! settle down there pigpen!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!    :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

ugot, you just made my night!!!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1108 on: August 30, 2009, 05:44:01 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if Michelle read something in the rules about that calendar and Nat and Kevin got in trouble in some big way? I know that it won't happen because if they weren't allowed to have it, BB would have already taken it. But wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake?

:jumpy: that would be great if that were the case....nat and kevin (more nat) than kevin have been doing devioous things to get an advantage..i would love it if they got in troulbe for something....a penalty nom would be great :jumpy:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1109 on: August 30, 2009, 05:50:22 PM »
nat is such a POS that if i threw a rock and hit her the ****  would splatter all over the universe!! (:;)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1110 on: August 30, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »
I won't be able to watch tonight's episode because the Daytime Emmy awards is on tonight starting the same time as BB. I hope someone will recap the entire episode here on RFF so I can read about it.

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1111 on: August 30, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »
Didn't Kevin directly tell Jeff that he was going up on the block?  I thought that there was a rule stating that you are not allowed to tell your nominees that you are putting them on the block!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1112 on: August 30, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »
Didn't Kevin directly tell Jeff that he was going up on the block?  I thought that there was a rule stating that you are not allowed to tell your nominees that you are putting them on the block!!!

Yeah, but I think he told Jeff he was going up as a pawn and that Michele was the target...

The rule book says you can do this...

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1113 on: August 30, 2009, 06:05:07 PM »
Okay so now I'm curious about this little tidbit.

Jeff's key that he got from the whole door thingy is to a 2010 Escalade? An 80k hybrid?

So does that mean he can trade it or ask to trade the POV for the car?

This is interesting.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1114 on: August 30, 2009, 06:07:39 PM »
Okay so now I'm curious about this little tidbit.

Jeff's key that he got from the whole door thingy is to a 2010 Escalade? An 80k hybrid?

So does that mean he can trade it or ask to trade the POV for the car?

This is interesting.

this is the first i heard about a car..are you just hypothesizing or did you hear that somewhere?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1115 on: August 30, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »
I think they had everyone go outside so they could film clips of the aliens for tonight's show. They were spooky aliens.  :lol:

Wouldn't the aliens be more useful for Tuesday's show as they possibly tie into the Veto competition?

Probably right Mandoli, the POV comp will be tonight. I just hope they tell us what the key/money thing was all about.

This bunch of HG's are always wanting luxury things, doesn't it seem like they are way more pampered than last year's 2 seasons? ???

Kevin spoke in hypotheticals when he talked to Jeff and Michele.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1116 on: August 30, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »
I read it in a few places now. Don't know how true it is but I was told just watch for it on the show.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1117 on: August 30, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »
I read it in a few places now. Don't know how true it is but I was told just watch for it on the show.

Well, if it IS true (and it would fit into the "green" theme this year) then not too shabby!  (Although I can't imagine that they'd give a car away that is worth more than 2nd place)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1118 on: August 30, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »
Yeah I thought so too but I asked a few people and it goes for about 60 to 80k. They haven't given a car away this year, so maybe this is when they will.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1119 on: August 30, 2009, 06:18:11 PM »
I think they had everyone go outside so they could film clips of the aliens for tonight's show. They were spooky aliens.  :lol:

Probably right Mandoli, the POV comp will be tonight. I just hope they tell us what the key/money thing was all about.

They wouldn't show the Veto tonight... They'll talk about the Pandora's box thing and Kevin's nominations.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1120 on: August 30, 2009, 06:18:53 PM »
Yeah I thought so too but I asked a few people and it goes for about 60 to 80k. They haven't given a car away this year, so maybe this is when they will.

I bet Memphis will be KICKING himself!   :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1121 on: August 30, 2009, 06:26:07 PM »

They wouldn't show the Veto tonight... They'll talk about the Pandora's box thing and Kevin's nominations.

Pay no attention to me...  :colors I've gone flashback search loony.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1122 on: August 30, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »
Well I just checked the official board and the car is mentioned there too as well as a tv spot? You got me on this one. If there is some credibility to this car deal, it could be a nice twist.

But you never know with the official board LOL.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:33:10 PM by Atomic_Skittles »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1123 on: August 30, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »

yeah starbaby nat was telling jordan all sorts of stuffabout michel likeing jeff .. that's their lame way to get  jordan jealous so she would go off on  her.. it's BS!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1124 on: August 30, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »
OMG @ Jordon "I always wanted to see that red bridge."  and Nat "LV must be closer to SF than LA."

Shoot me!  :groan:
No MSG!