Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323753 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »
Jeff'll put up any combination of Kevin/Natalie/Russell, with the replacement being whoever doesn't go up at the ceremony.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2009, 09:23:08 PM »
Jordan said Kevin lost by 1 can...He must be kicking himself right now...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2009, 09:39:18 PM »
:funny: Jeff as HOH will be worth it for the entertainment factor alone. CBS must be thrilled!  :kuss:

During the show in the GR I think that Kevin was making sure with Jeff and Jordan that he would not face any future repercussions for giving Lydia a sympathy vote. He is still playing them.

:neener: Russ is going to be entertaining to watch this week as well -  (:;) :knuckles: I wonder if he will have a melt down? I'll bet that he and Michele have a knock down drag out  :meow:

If Jeff doesn't put up Nat and Kevin, with Russ in reserve as an alternate, then he's really stupid. My money is on 1,587.5 mind changes before he gets the right mix.  :groan:

:waves: Artzy     Russell really frightens me.  Gives me the willies the way he stares at the other HGs.  OMG if he loses it--and I do believe Jeff will put him up.  Whether he goes or not, another story. 1,532 scenarios here we come.  :funny: :funny:

Looking forward to seeing Jeff's HOH!  :hearts:
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2009, 09:45:23 PM »
Nat just said that if there is anyway that she and Kevin can get past this week, and the win HOH, then it will be them two vs Michelle and Jordan in the F4.  For sure, no doubt, K & N want Jeff & R out first.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »
FWIW, I think they have had 3 opportunities to get rid of Russell and they blew it.  He is cunning and scary as well. Nat or Kevin will never win an endurance, Russell certainly can.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2009, 10:13:50 PM »
Drives me CRAZY how Nat's like "Tell him if Russ makes it to F2 we're voting for Russ".

Does EVERYTHING with her have to be a threat?

At this point, I think they would each be smart to go it on their own and approach JJ.  If one of them rats out the other, they have a super chance of latching into the final 4 spot since Russ is G U A R A N T E E D to go crazy sometime over the next few days...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2009, 10:16:54 PM »
FWIW, I think they have had 3 opportunities to get rid of Russell and they blew it.  He is cunning and scary as well. Nat or Kevin will never win an endurance, Russell certainly can.

Well said/posted.  :jam:
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2009, 10:20:18 PM »
Kevin said he would have won until BB announced he was in the lead and Jeff said he wouldn't have won unless Russell got stopped too.

Does anyone know how the gold cans worked?  It temporarily or permanently stopped them, but how?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2009, 10:21:34 PM »
Drives me CRAZY how Nat's like "Tell him if Russ makes it to F2 we're voting for Russ".

At this point, I think they would each be smart to go it on their own and approach JJ.  If one of them rats out the other, they have a super chance of latching into the final 4 spot since Russ is G U A R A N T E E D to go crazy sometime over the next few days...

Nat has been pulling peoples strings since she walked in the door.  I just can't get why Kevin is just doing what she's been saying. JJ so want Russ out -- its a good idea, but Kevin and Nat together are sooo dangerous.  Kev really needs to go.  If its endurance next HOH Jeff can't play -- Jordon, wouldn't win.  Russ will never let go, Michele could hang out for a good while.  K & N-- no way.  course they are saying this was an endurance of sorts. This is going to be more tricky this week than last.  JJ -- their brains will emplode this week from all the what if scenarios!! :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2009, 10:29:27 PM »

Nat has been pulling peoples strings since she walked in the door.  I just can't get why Kevin is just doing what she's been saying. JJ so want Russ out -- its a good idea, but Kevin and Nat together are sooo dangerous.  Kev really needs to go.  If its endurance next HOH Jeff can't play -- Jordon, wouldn't win.  Russ will never let go, Michele could hang out for a good while.  K & N-- no way.  course they are saying this was an endurance of sorts. This is going to be more tricky this week than last.  JJ -- their brains will emplode this week from all the what if scenarios!! :funny:

Nat has been doing her fair share of string pulling, but I thought the last K/M lie to JJ was Kevin's brainchild?  :duno:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2009, 10:31:25 PM »
Nat has been doing her fair share of string pulling, but I thought the last K/M lie to JJ was Kevin's brainchild?  :duno:

It was.  The whole colossal lie was Kevin's idea, I think Nat took credit because it was her scenario they went with.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2009, 10:31:48 PM »

I think K said they needed to come up with a lie.  Then Nat filled in the blanks??????

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »
 :waves: Tip Queen here - This just in:

Two Hour Finale and Reunion?

“The network has decided to double the show’s Tuesday, Sept. 15 season finale, expanding it from one hour to two, insiders close to the production confirm. The grande-sized “Brother” will air live from 9-11 p.m., with Julie Chen set to host.
Look for the two-hour “Brother” to mix all the traditional elements of the final show — specifically, the crowning of a winner– with an extended reunion segment featuring return appearances by ejected houseguests. There will, of course, be a studio audience.”
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 10:56:07 PM by Artzy13 »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »
Kevin said he would have won until BB announced he was in the lead and Jeff said he wouldn't have won unless Russell got stopped too.

Does anyone know how the gold cans worked?  It temporarily or permanently stopped them, but how?

:waves: Thunder, I noticed Jeff while talking with Michele mentioned "Russell got stopped."  IMO It sounded like maybe Russell was interfering with the game--Jeff referenced he was pounding or was all over the place/shaking the platform.  Jeff said to Russell "hey dude relax!"  I guess we'll find out soon enough...but we know Russell uses those sorts of tactics.
No MSG!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »
Sounds like Russell dropped some can into Kevin's to block him, so Jeff won???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2009, 10:49:19 PM »
I wonder if that is why Kevin was so Po'd. He said they announced he was ahead but didn't mention Jeff was close. We will never know because they probably won't show it. Russell is a snake!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2009, 10:53:10 PM »
I wonder if that is why Kevin was so Po'd. He said they announced he was ahead but didn't mention Jeff was close. We will never know because they probably won't show it. Russell is a snake!

:waves: TexasL  The BIGGEST snake!  What an ass--he cannot give Jeff the win without saying, in so many words, I handed it to you because of what I did to Kevin.  I cannot stand those types of players!  Grrrrr  :knuckles: (:;) 
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »

(:;) Seems that Russell is already laying the groundwork to take credit for Jeff's HOH win. We are going to be hearing this never ending song all freaking week long! The slop is only  going to make it worse. I think Russ is going to force Jeff's hand and get his butt back  doored if he doesn't watch it. Jeff isn't going to be very happy with Russ taking all the credit for his win. I think this is a recipe for a Jeff/Russell/Michele blow out with Scrappy Doo chima-ing in from the peanut gallery.  :knuckles:

:duno: At least we won't be bored!  :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2009, 11:00:54 PM »
If you get the chance, go over to the CBS website and read Jordan's blog.

It's so....Jordan.   :funny:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2009, 11:01:20 PM »
I cant wait until Will gets here he is going to be so psyched that Jeff won HOH.  :jumpy:

Kitkat is happy too....no matter the outcome of the noms JJ is here for two more weeks at least. Gotta mix in some nice people with the villians  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2009, 11:02:46 PM »
I wanted to mention earlier and forgot.  Kudos to Jordo for winning the POV.  :jumpy:  That has to be a HUGE ego/game boost for her!   :wtg:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2009, 11:04:10 PM »
I wanted to mention earlier and forgot.  Kudos to Jordo for winning the POV.  :jumpy:  That has to be a HUGE ego/game boost for her!   :wtg:

She did AMAZING!!!!  :tup:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2009, 11:16:13 PM »
OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WTG Kevin!!  :tup: Screw you Russell!  (:;)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:21:55 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, to be continued...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 12:35:28 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2009, 01:52:42 AM »
 (:;)  Russell and his homophobic crap again...gays are not accepted in the corporate world?  He's ignorant.  Put him up!
No MSG!