Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323639 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »
I'm not giving up on anyone at this moment. After all it's only 1:38PM BBT, they have several hours to change their minds yet again.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2009, 04:03:01 PM »
Go Kevin, tell Jeff and Jordan the truth, or it could be him going home  :'(
they need to get Natalie out, if not they better pray that Jeff or Michelle wins HOH, or its going to be bye-bye for one of them. And I agree with what Jeff said the first or second week he was there, he really does not know how to play the BB game  :(

Offline Rachel0328

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »
Alright so I'm super sick of this week. It's been a crazy roller coaster. I just want to say that I hope J/J do the right thing and evict Nat... but if not, Lyd or Kev. Numbers are soooo important at this stage of the game! Have they not watched in the past? OK so I've been trying to keep track over the last couple hours, here's what I've compiled but I'm hoping someone can fill in the gaps, correct me, or add to it.

Kevin wins the veto ---> Russ up, Russ home  (:;)
Lydia wins the veto ---> Kevin up, Kevin home  :(
Natalie wins the veto ---> Kevin up, Kevin home  :(
Jordan wins the veto ---> no change, Lydia home  ;D
Jeff wins the veto ---> no change, Lydia home  ;D
Michelle wins the veto ---> Russ up, Russ home  (:;)

I want America to win the veto and send NAT HOME!  :jumpy:

Is this your impression too? Could they be playing any more riddiculously?!?!? Whatever happened to pick a strategy and stay with it?  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »
Why in the WORLD would Michelle want to take Nat down?!?  I heard her say this yesterday, and Rachel's post just reminded me of it...

Just give the girl the boot!

I just don't get why JJM think Nat is so loyal & worth keeping around...because she hated Lydia once upon a time?  Because they think it will earn Jesse's vote if they save her & someone else boots her?  Because she SAYS she's honest?  :groan:

Offline Rachel0328

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »
Why in the WORLD would Michelle want to take Nat down?!?  I heard her say this yesterday, and Rachel's post just reminded me of it...

Just give the girl the boot!

I just don't get why JJM think Nat is so loyal & worth keeping around...because she hated Lydia once upon a time?  Because they think it will earn Jesse's vote?  Because she SAYS she's honest?  :groan:

I am 100% with you... what will it take to get Jeff and Jordan understand that people LIE LIE LIE in the bb house. It's the name of the game. When the players are at this point, the teams and numbers are EVERYTHING. It stays like that until final 5 and then you can shake things up. This is way too soon to deviate from the teams.  :res:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2009, 05:39:39 PM »
OK! I need help. We had company last night and I don't know what happened yet. Have Jordan/Jeff finally come to a decision? Or did the meeting settle things with J/J/M/R?

(Or is it to be continued...)  :lol:

They came to a hundred decisions, decided that they had decided, and then started talking about it all over again! 

:waves: Artzy    Spot on description of what took place last night!  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline jjjbruin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2009, 05:40:36 PM »
Alright so I'm super sick of this week. It's been a crazy roller coaster. I just want to say that I hope J/J do the right thing and evict Nat... but if not, Lyd or Kev. Numbers are soooo important at this stage of the game! Have they not watched in the past? OK so I've been trying to keep track over the last couple hours, here's what I've compiled but I'm hoping someone can fill in the gaps, correct me, or add to it.

Kevin wins the veto ---> Russ up, Russ home  (:;)
Lydia wins the veto ---> Kevin up, Kevin home  :(
Natalie wins the veto ---> Kevin up, Kevin home  :(
Jordan wins the veto ---> no change, Lydia home  ;D
Jeff wins the veto ---> no change, Lydia home  ;D
Michelle wins the veto ---> Russ up, Russ home  (:;)

I want America to win the veto and send NAT HOME!  :jumpy:

Is this your impression too? Could they be playing any more riddiculously?!?!? Whatever happened to pick a strategy and stay with it?  :groan:

Although I really do not like Russell (in that he is a bully that has has been trying to physically intimidate various players), I cannot see how eliminating Russell now would be in the interest of JJM.

If Russell is eliminated, there will be a 3-3 break down next week.  With HOH and POV, this is pretty risky.

I think it would be better if JJM eliminate Russell next week (if they can).

Offline Rachel0328

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2009, 05:44:11 PM »
The only one that I am not sure of is the Jeff part. Does anyone know if Jeff wins the veto what the plan is?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2009, 05:45:17 PM »
J/J are acting like they have never seen an episode of BB in their lives....   Natalie is lying, you idiots !!!!!!!

Time to get the rosary beads out....  

Or maybe they are piping goofy gas into that HOH room !!!!  

yeesh
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2009, 05:47:54 PM »
J/J are acting like they have never seen an episode of BB in their lives....   Natalie is lying, you idiots !!!!!!!

yeesh

I lit some candles.... :lol:
No MSG!

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »
In my mind the BEST decision to make this week would be to evict Natalie.
Since that does seem unlikely this is how I interpret this week:

Evicting Natalie>>>>>>>Evicting Kevin>>>>>>>>>>>>>Evicting Lydia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Evicting Russel

So if Natalie does stay I  hope Kevin walks out the door, and if he doesn't than I hope its Lydia, and I am just praying its not Russel.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2009, 05:53:19 PM »

yeesh

I looked for mine, but they're missing...

I bet Chima was here!!! :hides

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2009, 05:56:55 PM »

yeesh

I don't think anything is going help at this point.  JJ have just lost it.  How come they cannot remember all the past weeks they have been in that house and all those people---yes Nat, Kevin, Lydia --- on the other side????  the way the acted towards them as everyone from Brydan to Banana man were voted out.  Nothing else matters right now --other than the numbers.  Jeff is so paranoid that he is going to be voted out, that the very thing he is trying to avoid, he's walked right into.  America gave him the vote, and the BIG HINT that the other side was everything he thought they were.  Now HE just doesn't remember!   And he says what's wrong with Michele -- she's lying because SHE"S constantly saying she doesn't remember.!???????!!!!!! talk about being beyond frustrated ----I can't watch tonight.  I'll have to read about it later---or I'd have a nervous breakdown during this BB episode.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2009, 06:15:44 PM »

yeesh

I don't think anything is going help at this point.  JJ have just lost it.  How come they cannot remember all the past weeks they have been in that house and all those people---yes Nat, Kevin, Lydia --- on the other side????  the way the acted towards them as everyone from Brydan to Banana man were voted out.  Nothing else matters right now --other than the numbers.  Jeff is so paranoid that he is going to be voted out, that the very thing he is trying to avoid, he's walked right into.  America gave him the vote, and the BIG HINT that the other side was everything he thought they were.  Now HE just doesn't remember!   And he says what's wrong with Michele -- she's lying because SHE"S constantly saying she doesn't remember.!???????!!!!!! talk about being beyond frustrated ----I can't watch tonight.  I'll have to read about it later---or I'd have a nervous breakdown during this BB episode.

Agree with all of the above .... They are driving me crazy  :meow: (:;) :knuckles:

I can't wait until 8 pm CA time so I will be reading what our wonderful updaters report as it is shown
back East.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »
Doesn't taping begin @ 5PM EST?  It's live for back east, not for us folks out west....
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »
PLEDGE - Your dog is GORGEOUS!!!!!  (your profile pic)  What is it?!?

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2009, 06:34:44 PM »
PLEDGE - Your dog is GORGEOUS!!!!!  (your profile pic)  What is it?!?

The dog is a Boxer.  This is not my dog but I have one that looks exactly like this pic.  I
didn't know how to make one of my pics small enough so I "borrowed" this one.    :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2009, 06:40:34 PM »
I thought so - my cousin has a boxer but it is all white and pink and kind of freaks me out.

This one is CRAZY adorable!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »
 :waves: I have been gone for hours - I came back and read the posts, and I am cracking up - nothing has changed (since Jordan won the HOH). Someone asked if we knew what the plan is if Jeff wins the POV - Jeff doesn't know what the plan is if he wins POV!  :funny: A comedy of errors is about to occur - we can only hope that whatever unfolds in the next hour turns out to be a happy accident in spite of the drivers of this bus!  :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2009, 06:49:43 PM »
I think all I am going to keep saying is UNBELIEVABLE about a million times before this night is over.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »
 :waves: I'm confused - BB starts here in 11 minutes - even if you have to wait for it to be televised on the left coast - can't you watch it live online?  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2009, 07:04:54 PM »
I think all I am going to keep saying is UNBELIEVABLE about a million times before this night is over.

Thought you weren't going to WATCH it (she says in a sing song voice)...  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2009, 07:08:35 PM »

Thought you weren't going to WATCH it (she says in a sing song voice)...  :lol:
I'm reading the show discussion and switching channels.  I'm the kind of person who reads a book -- the last pages first.  Once I know the outcome -- then I go back and read the story at leisure.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2009, 07:35:26 PM »
HAH!  all u naysayers about my girl jordo!!!

PS my candles worked  :yess:

Scratch everything i posted above.  TY  :groan:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:44:35 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2009, 07:38:24 PM »
wonter what JJ & K were whispering about just now