Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323637 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1000 on: August 29, 2009, 06:58:59 PM »
Number of competitions won so far on BB11

Michele 1 HOH, 3 Veto
Jeff 1 HOH,  2 Veto
Jessie 2 HOH
Russell 1 HOH, 1 Veto
Jordan 1 HOH, 1 Veto
Kevin 1 HOH, 1 Veto
Ronnie 1 HOH
Chima 1 HOH

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1001 on: August 29, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »
If Big Brother can survive the true BB Queen, Janelle, leaving before F2 in two seasons, it will survive with Jeff leaving.

I just hope that Natalie doesnt make final 2.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1002 on: August 29, 2009, 07:44:42 PM »
Jeff has been in the DR for a super long time and is still in there......think it might mean something?

Maybe the "key" is being used

Don't get my hopes up...I've been an emotional wreck since late last night once finding out Michele won the veto. I've been crying on and off all friggin' day. Yes, I'm super emotional and I know it's stupid. It's a friggin' reality show but I unfortunately always get emotionally invested in my favorites and then have it crushed and it always kill me. I know I need to get a grip. LOL

awww it's ok Will, when I was waiting up last night it was all music blasting and then the sound of Nat shouting how Michele smoked everyone, I instantly felt sick to my stomach.   It still sucks, 3 more weeks of this thing and no Jeff.  He seriously cracks me up like no one I've seen on tv in a long time.  I'm not going to enjoy watching at all anymore.   I'm all about reality shows and I go through the same thing almost every year on American Idol when my favorites get cut.   Why I keep coming back for the torture I don't know!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1003 on: August 29, 2009, 07:49:36 PM »
Ok, Jeff is out of Dr after almost an hour being in there and nobody else is being called in.....smell a rat, anybody? We all will have to study his body language to see if it indicates anything. Geez, I need to get real and accept the fact he's toast on Thursday as much it pains me to say that. Someone  needs to slap the **** out of me and tell me to get over it alreadyl! LOL

LOL!!

I had thought about the same thing, especially since he's been called in there like 3 times already today.  But I don't think we're gonna get anything out of him cause he hid the wizard thing for almost two weeks and never even cracked not even talking to Jordan.

We can start thinking about good things in the future though, like when they all get back to real life and being able to follow up on the J's online.  I know you are awesome at finding out things like that!  :hugs:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1004 on: August 29, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »
Someone please explain to me why Jeff and Jordan are so pissed off at Michelle, because she wants to save herself? Also Jeff needs to top this pity me mood, he needs to try to stay. I didn't like Russell, but at least he try hard to stay. Jeff needs to talk to Kevin about putting up Natalie, she already making final 2 with everyone. Nat is never going to win HOH or POV. If Jeff can stop being a baby, if he wants to stay then start kissing some butt, and making deals. I also think he has a bruise ego, Michelle won POV and Kevin GOT GOT him. Grow up Jeff and stop being a sore loser (and yes he was one of my favs in the beginning)  :meow:

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1005 on: August 29, 2009, 08:14:56 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if Nat  has a different plan than the one of going to f2 with Kevin.  Last night (or this morning actually) when Michelle was in HOH having her victory talk with Nat and Kevin, she said some things about j/j.  Nat went downstairs and later talking with Jordan, when Jordan said she's probably upstairs either throwing us under the bus or making a f2 deal or something like that, Nat said, no shes just talking about the POV comp.

Today after Michelle talked with Jordan in the pool, she went inside and reported the conversation to Nat and was bashing Kevin and Michelle.  Nat told her to treat Michelle nice because they might need her or something like that.

And then when Nat went upstairs to talk to Kevin, she did a glaze over the top of her conversation rather than the normal play by play report.

I was shocked   :ascared to hear her not take the opportunity to bash Michelle but then to not report the whole thing to Kevin got me thinking something is up.  Nat was really close with Chema and you know there was that whole girl thing going on. I'm just saying  :duno: ..... something to watch for maybe.  ;)
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1006 on: August 29, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »
Number of competitions won so far on BB11

Michele 1 HOH, 3 Veto
Jeff 1 HOH,  2 Veto
Jessie 2 HOH
Russell 1 HOH, 1 Veto
Jordan 1 HOH, 1 Veto
Kevin 1 HOH, 1 Veto
Ronnie 1 HOH
Chima 1 HOH

This is why Nat does not deserve to got to the ends. She has not won anything, its unfair imo for a person to reach f2 without working.

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1007 on: August 29, 2009, 09:05:34 PM »
Someone please explain to me why Jeff and Jordan are so pissed off at Michelle, because she wants to save herself? Also Jeff needs to top this pity me mood, he needs to try to stay. I didn't like Russell, but at least he try hard to stay. Jeff needs to talk to Kevin about putting up Natalie, she already making final 2 with everyone. Nat is never going to win HOH or POV. If Jeff can stop being a baby, if he wants to stay then start kissing some butt, and making deals. I also think he has a bruise ego, Michelle won POV and Kevin GOT GOT him. Grow up Jeff and stop being a sore loser (and yes he was one of my favs in the beginning)  :meow:

I'm not entirely sure why JJ are mad at Michele. I remember yesterday her and Jeff had a confrontation before POV about Jeff calling Michele a liar in regards to something involving the key and the pandora's box thingy. I do think that they should just talk, but I'm not sure why. I have to disagree a little about Jeff being a sore loser. He said last night that Kevin got him, and last night he was in the SS room drinking wine and Michele came in, he congratulated her, and said even if they were to do that competition 10 times Michele would still kick his ass. I don't think thats being a sore loser. I haven't read a lot about today but I don't think he has said anything about being mad because Michele won or whatever. I dont know, I feel like he can mope around a bit after realizing he did indeed get got by KN, and after a day, who knows he might try to convince Kevin to put up Natalie tomorrow. :duno:

And there is still something that mystifies me to no end. WHY was Michele bad mouthing Russell the week Jordan was HOH, and why did she want to get him out then but not the next week? I am so confused as to why she threw him under the bus that week.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1008 on: August 29, 2009, 09:39:33 PM »
If Big Brother can survive the true BB Queen, Janelle, leaving before F2 in two seasons, it will survive with Jeff leaving.

I just hope that Natalie doesnt make final 2.
She left in the second last episode both seasons and the finales have them all come back anyways :shifty:
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1009 on: August 29, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »
I wnder if Nat didn't throw this last HOH...she was looking deliberately slow to me.

And I think the key holds no special powers, unless Jeff gets a few extra dollars from it....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1010 on: August 29, 2009, 09:50:53 PM »
If Nat makes f2, I will barf....  talk about not deserving it....     :barf

I'm trying to think who the worst f2 were...hmm..... the one with Jun and I can't remember the other one..but several of the jury said they didn't want to vote for either one of them.  

....still holding onto that 'impossible dream' of Jeff not going home this week...  but I agree, he needs to at least try ...

eta...why is Kevin not in the HOH???
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1011 on: August 29, 2009, 09:53:06 PM »
 :waves: Didn't Nat win the very first Toilet Seat hanging HOH comp on the show's opening night,  and they gave it to Jesse because they were both designated Athletes? Or am I crazy?  :duno:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1012 on: August 29, 2009, 09:54:54 PM »
:waves: Didn't Nat win the very first Toilet Seat hanging HOH comp on the show's opening night,  and they gave it to Jesse because they were both designated Athletes? Or am I crazy?  :duno:

It was "the last clique to hold on" and Russell was up there with her. She hasn't won anything besides have-not competitions after that.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1013 on: August 29, 2009, 10:11:06 PM »
:waves: Didn't Nat win the very first Toilet Seat hanging HOH comp on the show's opening night,  and they gave it to Jesse because they were both designated Athletes? Or am I crazy?  :duno:

It was "the last clique to hold on" and Russell was up there with her. She hasn't won anything besides have-not competitions after that.

To be fair, Natalie was doing pull-ups while Russell was practically crying in agony. Russell was far too heavy to have beaten Natalie in that competition.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1014 on: August 29, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »
 :waves: Nat has not been my favorite HG this season, but she is very savvy in this game. She was the brains behind her whole crew's game play, all of the "operations" were her idea, and she was the one who pulled them off. Her "18 year-old" mask was a brilliant move from the get go, and she has had almost no slip ups. The ones she has had went unnoticed for the most part. She has been a really great game player, and if she makes it to F2, she will have the most friends in the Jury House! If that's not good game play and well-deserved, then what the heck is? Jordan hasn't done a damn thing - Jeff gave her the HOH, and she said that she was listening to Michele go up and down the step in the POV comp. Kevin has been OK in game play when he has played, but he has been a follower and floater for the most part. From where I am sitting the best all around player has been Michele, with Natalie second best. (It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.) Jeff and Jordan have played a terrible game - yes, they're cute, and they've been entertaining, but not very adept at game play. Pretty much the same with Kevin, although he is a bit better. Nat is a professional con woman - a grifter so to speak, and if she can con herself to F2 she will have mastered the art of the long con ala Dr. Will. I am still rooting for Michele, but you have to give props where they're due.  :yess:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1015 on: August 29, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »
:waves: Didn't Nat win the very first Toilet Seat hanging HOH comp on the show's opening night,  and they gave it to Jesse because they were both designated Athletes? Or am I crazy?  :duno:

That was total endurance and YES, Nat won.  I'm telling you guys, Martial Arts (even Jr. Olymics) as if that is any type of reduced power as someone pointed out to me last time...Martial Arts are very mentally involved.  Nat IS going to pull something out when she needs it.  Tell me, when did SHE need to win to keep herself safe and fail?  She was pathetically slow in the last comp because Kevin was her partner.  IMO - Nat is a sleeper.  Jeff is in your face and Nat is hidden, but they would be formidable enemies.  Nat even said to Kevin today (someone can find and confirm this) that she hasn't even begun to compete in those comps - winked at Kevin - and told him to just wait and see.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1016 on: August 29, 2009, 10:42:32 PM »
For me, it's strictly personal...  I just like J/J  ---  yeah, maybe because they are cute.  No, they are not the smartest game players...  and I don't like how they ditched Michele...but I guess it's because it's all a 'game' and they all play it, one way or another. 

I don't like Michele that much, but it's just a feeling I have about her.  I admire her intelligence (in her job).  I was not the cutest or smartest or athletic in HS (sort of a middle-of-the-roader) , so I understand being sort of a 'wannabe'.

Kevin intrigues me....and he makes me laugh sometimes.  If I can't have J/J F2, then Kev should be there. 

Nat has been 'inventive' in her lying and scheming, and she may be 'saving' her 'game face'...but there is just something I really don't like about her.  I don't like that she is passing herself off as being 18 (although they are all stupid for believing that - if they would just think about it).  I know, I know...it's strategy.  She doesn't cook --- she doesn't clean (anything.... including herself very often).

They are all tactics...  and it's a GAME... I keep telling myself.  I wonder what would happen if BB told them they weren't allowed to lie.....  If HG #1 made a deal (not just said it to say it) to HG#2 to not put them up for eviction the next week....they had to stick to it.  I know it would be impossible to monitor and there would be so many gray areas...  but what if it was a game of strategy minus the lies? 

So yeah, I don't know who really deserves to be in the F2.......  but because they're cute, I will always think J/J should be.....   

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1017 on: August 29, 2009, 10:47:03 PM »
outside LD.....  wonder why ??

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1018 on: August 29, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PANDORA!!!!!  
No MSG!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1019 on: August 29, 2009, 10:49:08 PM »
Jordan is getting annoying with the Michelle bashing. I wish Jordan would go back to how she orignally acted b4 her and Jeff had power. She is now coming off as the typical mean girl, and catty :meow:.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1020 on: August 29, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »
So yeah, I don't know who really deserves to be in the F2.......  but because they're cute, I will always think J/J should be.....  
That's a hard topic to argue  :flirt:  

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1021 on: August 29, 2009, 10:50:27 PM »

putting the Pandora's box with the Diamond Veto in it back in for Jeffie to open???  (hope hope hope hope)  Then Michelle takes herself off, Jordan goes up, Jeff takes himself off, Nat goes up, and hopefully, with Michelle and Jeff voting now, Gnasty goes home!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1022 on: August 29, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »
putting the Pandora's box with the Diamond Veto in it back in for Jeffie to open???  (hope hope hope hope)  Then Michelle takes herself off, Jordan goes up, Jeff takes himself off, Nat goes up, and hopefully, with Michelle and Jeff voting now, Gnasty goes home!

I like your thinking...but with as nasty as Jordan's been about Michele, why wouldn't she vote Jordan out? 

...just came from reading the feeds---Nat thinks that maybe the money they got yesterday will have something to do with something tomorrow.  (my thought)....maybe they will be able to keep their money or have an opportunity to buy something with it....   

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1023 on: August 29, 2009, 10:58:42 PM »

This could defiantly be the reason for the outside lockdown. The veto is already completed there has to be a twist going on. I am sick of hearing Nat talk about how bad she needs to win, just win girl.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: August 29, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »
 :trashy: :smoke Can you guys please pass me some of whatever it is you all are smoking? Thanks  :tup: