Author Topic: Anyone else think Russell is really with Nat?  (Read 4921 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Anyone else think Russell is really with Nat?
« on: August 15, 2009, 09:16:14 PM »
I have a feeling there is something going on in secret with Russell and Nat, an unspoken alliance or something.  That group had a code sign if any of them had the Coup so could there be some kind of sign between Russ and Nat??   :ythat:  I also think Lydia is going to make life hell in there because she wants the time alone with  Jesse, a guy that could care less about her.  If I try really, really hard, I can almost feel sorry for Jesse for that. :dancer:  I think Lydia is going to go ape s*** when Natalie goes first.  Michelle is still a puzzle to me, just when I think she is sticking to the final 2 with Russ, she goes and tells Jeff that Russ will not drop for Jeff if it is endurance.  I also believe he won't drop, he likes to win too much. :weights  Poor Jeff seems to be at the very end of his rope trying to maintain peace among the inmates.   

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Anyone else think Russell is really with Nat?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »
Now I understand why Lydia went ape sheet today. She had the HOH and Jordon took it away and Lydia got stuck with the uni tard:!: :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »
Yeah I think Russell is with Nat and so do Jeff/Jordan/Michele. Why he would want to take her to the final 2 i have no idea she would win hands down. Or at least get 3 sure votes depending on who else he screws. Hes pushing for Kevin to go up they think that is very suspicious.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 11:11:17 PM »
I think he's pulling to keep Nat too. Just a gut instinct.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 12:36:20 AM »
Oh so it seems Russell does not like that Jeff and Kevin talk and are friendly with each other thats why Russell must be wanting Kevin out just like he wanted Ronnie out because he was close with Jessie! HAH! paranoia will destroy ya

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 10:55:21 AM »
well i was realy sleeeeppppy last night when i finaly turned the feeds of .lol  but i was waiting to see jordos hoh rm and i am on the east coast sooo.. i was up pretty late but the last thing i was hereing was russell in hoh trying to talk jordo in to  kevin i knew he was but i was tired and it did not make sence to me. he has this way about him when he is trying to pursade some one to do something and i totaly saw it but was extreamly comfused by it, till now he wants nat as bk up or she maby frist string to him yea he deff wants nat there.. jeff was very gaurded about saying any thing to him last ng allso and i was thinking jeff he is opening up to u. then i relized when i saw this post i need to go watch flash bk feeds from last night..ty ty ty
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 01:32:22 PM »
Ugh it seems to me this is so  (:;)

Why would ANYONE want to be alone with Jessie? He has NO substance, I think the same way of nat too

Nat has not even TRIED to win anything, she is riding on peoples coat tails!! What has she really brought to the table?

Does anyone remember last season about him being gay?

I have nothing against gay people, so please don't flame me :)

Jessie has no brains at all. He showed that the day he got evicted

3 girls this season tried to flaunt themselves all over him and he DID NOT bite

I don't even think he could pretend to like a woman, even to save his own a$$  :res:

ugh! he has bodybuilding vids on youtube, he makes me sick

Another ?
(I know I am full of them)  How did Lydia have HOH? How was it taken from her? Did I miss something?

:hearts:    GO JEFF & JORDAN!!!  :hearts:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 05:46:35 PM »

Another ?
(I know I am full of them)  How did Lydia have HOH? How was it taken from her? Did I miss something?

If you remember the ice hockey Veto competition from last season, the golf HOH competition was just like it.

In each round, the lowest score will be eliminated. Don't know when Lydia was eliminated, but she was before the end of the game. She had the opportunity to choose one of up to six prizes available. You choose an unopened prize and can either keep it or switch it with someone who already selected a prize. Lydia got the HOH key and decided to keep it. (EDIT: Don't know if she got the HOH key in the prize she chose, but she ended up with it.) Jordan was the last one to select a prize. I'm thinking she got the unitard by default. Jordan saw who had what prize and decided to swap with Lydia -- that meant Jordan now had the HOH key and Lydia ended up with the unitard.

Or at least that's what I've been getting with everyone talking about it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 05:54:55 PM »
Russell tried to make Jeff feel bad after the fact the Jeff took the Hawaiian trip from him saying he was going to give it to his parents . Jeff said to Jordan WTF? He has won money, 20g's, what have I won? Like how dare he try to make me feel guilty?  :meow:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »
i saw that puddin russell is a douch lol
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »
i saw that puddin russell is a douch lol
yeah tory  :lol: as well as a creep! Jordan does not like the way he stares at Jeff all the time, its just weird!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »
LOL and here I thought Russ had a thing for Jordan.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 06:28:54 PM »

Another ?
(I know I am full of them)  How did Lydia have HOH? How was it taken from her? Did I miss something?

If you remember the ice hockey Veto competition from last season, the golf HOH competition was just like it.

In each round, the lowest score will be eliminated. Don't know when Lydia was eliminated, but she was before the end of the game. She had the opportunity to choose one of up to six prizes available. You choose an unopened prize and can either keep it or switch it with someone who already selected a prize. Lydia got the HOH key and decided to keep it. (EDIT: Don't know if she got the HOH key in the prize she chose, but she ended up with it.) Jordan was the last one to select a prize. I'm thinking she got the unitard by default. Jordan saw who had what prize and decided to swap with Lydia -- that meant Jordan now had the HOH key and Lydia ended up with the unitard.

Or at least that's what I've been getting with everyone talking about it.

Thank you soo much for answering my question  :thankyou:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 09:38:18 PM »
LOL and here I thought Russ had a thing for Jordan.  :funny:

:funny:  :funny: :funny:  Me Too!

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!