Watch the Houseguests 24/7 with the Big Brother Live Feeds only on CBS All Access. Sign up now and try 1 week FREE!

Author Topic: Katy Perry to be Idol guest judge  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Katy Perry to be Idol guest judge
« on: August 15, 2009, 10:34:43 AM »
http://twitter.com/KatyPerry

Ok, I must confess, I'm SO excited to guest host on American Idol. I think Simon & I are gonna get along famously. He tells it like it is...
9:07 PM Aug 7th from UberTwitter

anyway, I'm just excited to tell it like it is & high 5 Simon all day. He may be devil of judges but he's riggght! (kthxbye back 2 silence)
9:28 PM Aug 7th from UberTwitter Or cuz they look like a replica of past idol winners (is it me or does every year hv like the nerd, the rocker chick, gospel chick, etc.)
9:22 PM Aug 7th from UberTwitter need to know this shit isn't a cake walk! :P No more pitty passing kids on to the next level just cause they have some kinda sob story or...
9:16 PM Aug 7th from UberTwitter & truthfully, that's how ppl need to hear it. This isn't like ur local highschool talent conest. This is AI! Ppl that wanna b in music biz..
9:13 PM Aug 7th from UberTwitter

Wonder if she'll be good?
"The Amazing Race shows the best and worst out of you. But if only negative things are shown, then it's probably you. - Jobby"

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Katy Perry to be Idol guest judge
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »
okay i think i just lst inserted american idol :jam:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Katy Perry to be Idol guest judge
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 10:49:32 AM »
 :duno:
"The Amazing Race shows the best and worst out of you. But if only negative things are shown, then it's probably you. - Jobby"

Custom Search