Author Topic: Is Chima REALLY gone???  (Read 28011 times)

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Is ?? REALLY gone??? *spoiler*
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 05:33:46 PM »
Why is Michelle no longer HoH???
they de throned michell and r using chima exit as an eviction. so they r now as i type playing hoh. michell can't play.
 about chima i don't think bb should have gotten her to play this game she was raped by a serial killer rapest and he was executed this past yr, to much to SO for chima. also no for sure heard it out of marcelles's mouth bb3 and allstares that chima is a friend of his, can we say pulling the wrong strings at the wrong time. not a good move marci..
i am not going to make a judgment on chima based on this pressure cooker of a bb house considering what kind of a mess she was when she walked in the door, i will cry fowl on who ever gave he psyc clearance. i am a hair dresser and no she was not mentally stable for that game.. :colors :colors

I am glad she is gone!  She was an accident waiting to happen.  Hopefully she will get some help.  However, it is unfair they stripped Michelle of her HOH so Chima really did get her way.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 05:47:04 PM »
Did they really strip Michelle of her HOH, or did they move on two part 2 of DE week?

She wouldn't be able to compete Thursday anyway. She basically got screwed out of the HOH room for 4 days and no power to put up replacement as a result of POV (which is not a definite power).

I'd say CBS did the best they could considering.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 05:50:37 PM »
I was telling TexasLady that I recall Boogie during AllStars telling whomever it was at the time who he was going to put up and they said he was breaking the rules but I guess the HG's did not cry and bitch about it because nothing ever came out of it. Seems to me BB gives some leeway to the rules if they are not addressed and are conveniently, clearly pacifying the sore losers so that they don't threaten to walk out the door and ruin the BB schedule and show.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 05:57:54 PM »
I also read somewhere on RFF today that someone mentioned MULTIPLE times through the BB years, people have been told they were going to be put up as pawns. Nothing ever done in those situations.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

about chima i don't think bb should have gotten her to play this game she was raped by a serial killer rapest and he was executed this past yr, too much too soon for chima.

I've thought the same since finding out about her past, and I was worried about her.  I've known a number of people who have experienced the death penalty process (both victims' family and the killers' family) all the way through the execution, and what the victims' family members all say is that the execution brings the crime and all of the pain right back to them as if it happened yesterday.  And it takes them quite a while to recover and get on with life once again.  It wouldn't surprise me if the execution of the guy who raped Chima just retraumatized her all over again, and the result of that is what we've been witnessing.  As Tory said, it was way too soon after the execution for Chima to be attempting reality TV. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 06:17:47 PM »
Big Brother 11's Chima Kicked Out of the House

Chima

Volatile Big Brother 11 houseguest Chima was kicked off the show Saturday morning.

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules," read a statement released by CBS. "She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show."

Chima became upset Thursday when, after fellow houseguest Jeff used his mystery power of coup d'etat, her nominations for eviction were overruled. CBS even pre-taped Thursday's usually live eviction ceremony after Chima made threats to be unruly if her head-of-household powers were usurped.

Early Saturday, Chima refused to wear her microphone and even threw it into the Jacuzzi, according to a Big Brother fansite that monitors CBS' 24/7 live feed of the house. When told that she would have to pay for the microphone, Chima cursed at the producers and stormed off, according to the site.

Next Thursday's episode was supposed to feature a surprise double eviction, but there is no word yet on how this development will affect this week's eviction cycle or how Chima's removal will impact the jury house, which usually has seven members.

TVGuide.com's calls to Allison Grodner Productions, who produces the show for CBS, were not immediately returned.

Chima has been a wild card all season. During the first live eviction, she made controversial comments about a fellow houseguest that had to be censored by the tape delay. She has also had multiple verbal altercations with Lebanese-American houseguest Russell, whom she repeatedly called a "terrorist."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-Chima-1009002.aspx

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »
I guess now that its public and in the media and news its no longer considered a spoiler  :lol:  :waves:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2009, 07:04:45 PM »
I just read this as well, makes it all the better she was KICKED OFF!!
I wonder if she will return to her entertainment job?

Kevin said this morning she probably will be not be allowed to be on any Viacom networks, so if she worked for BET or any of the other networks owned by CBS she probably won't get employment, she'll be banned. (I don't recall his exact words.)

Welcome to RFF!

:welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline gueykewl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Is Chima REALLY gone??? *spoiler*
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 07:25:38 PM »
I hear another train wreck coming....This one's named Lydia. Just a matter of time.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2009, 07:35:03 PM »
I know Lydia wanted to engage in a fight with Michele and then Russell, and then she wanted to go into the diary room. Don't know if she was drunk or not. I don't know how long she's been in there. I think I've lost track of the time.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2009, 08:40:56 PM »
I think Chima sent the crazy train back to pick up Lydia. :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2009, 07:56:54 AM »
I'm glad she's gone. :yess:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2009, 08:03:51 AM »
**An email from Chima, to examiner.com claiming she quit.**

Big Brother 11: Exclusive chat with Chima Simone

http://www.examiner.com/x-14612-Big-Brother-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Big-Brother-11-Exclusive-chat-with-Chima-Simone
No MSG!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »
one more thing I just found

Chima throwing her mic edit from Rob: Sorry..no videos of no sort are allowed by Real & Superpass to be posted on any website without violating their rules

and more news, who knows if it is true

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-11484-Boston-TV-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Details-on-Chima-quitting-Big-Brother-11-begin-to-surface-Poll

I love this site, wish I would have founded it sooner

OH my I am soo sorry, I did not come here to break the rules, please forgive me

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2009, 10:05:57 AM »
Don't these people know it is just a GAME? and there is a big money prize for winning?
It is not like these people have been BFF's their hole lives, even at that, there is no excuse for this type of behavior!!

I do have a question though, not sure if this is the right place, I would have thought by subscribing to the live feeds you would get to see most of what is going on in the house, why does BB put up the fish and other screens when something is going on? (besides the competitions) I thought Julie said "Be a fly on the wall ANYTIME" I don't understand it  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2009, 10:14:52 AM »
one more thing I just found

Chima throwing her mic edit from Rob: Sorry..no videos of no sort are allowed by Real & Superpass to be posted on any website without violating their rules

OH my I am soo sorry, I did not come here to break the rules, please forgive me

It's OK pinkitty, last year reality sites were asked to honor CBS/RealPlayer copyrights and not make videos of the live feeds or allow them to be posted. You're totally forgiven.  :hugs:

What happens the fish or other blockages with the live feeds is annoying but there is something BB doesn't want us to know about or see. For example, the HG's talk about people who have not given permission for their names to be used so BB cuts the feeds. Sometimes they sing and they cut them so CBS doesn't have to pay royalties. It is annoying but eventually if it's something big, we find out anyway. That's the beauty of the live feeds, the HG's can't keep quiet!  :snicker:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2009, 10:41:30 AM »
ty for posting that e-mail from chima.  B:) B:) B:) apperantly she is not going to get any help , that is sad , she doesn't think she did nay thing wrong and she is deffinding her behavor in the house not a good sign she doesn't seem to think she did any thing worng?? any way  my biggest complat has been the cast this season, i cryed fouwel on cbs when i found out that jessy , casey and laura were all in the same u tube vid at an event host casy, laura modling in it and jessy judging, then to find out that chima is a friend of marcellis bb3 and allstars, and lydia having conections in the industry, i am realy dissapointed in the casting of this show this year. so cbs u reap what u sew.. i love jeff and jordan and am still watcing cause i love bb, but even jordan was found on the street and jeff has mentioned severl times he has been in la doing modling and what not. so he must have an agent allso.
CHIMA GET HELP U WILL HAVE PLEANTY OF TIME i dout u will find a job any time soon.
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2009, 10:59:09 AM »
Thanks for the info, I did not know that

Now I have another ?

Tonight's show, I am assuming will be recorded?  :saywhat:

Since the HOH comp was yesterday

Just how is BB going to play this out on TV?  :duno:

Anyone know?

note-thanks to the people who keeps us updated on the live feeds, y'all do a GREAT JOB!!   :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2009, 12:12:32 PM »
Will they explain what happened? That's a good question. I don't know how they will edit it, but it will be recorded. It should be a good show tonight!  :yess:

RFF has THE best Big Brother updaters on the web! I know they appreciate it when people thank them!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2009, 06:53:38 PM »
I am so glad to see Chima go.  She was full of hate! I know from experience when you are attacked viciously like she was that you loose faith and trust in Human kind. It can make you a very hateful spiteful person.  You need to come to the realization that  you cant or wont live the rest of your life in that black hole.  It is obvious that she never followed through with professional help and if she did she was just to stubborn to open up completely and let them help.  I really hope that one day she realizes how awful she treats herself and the people around her and decides to make a change in her life. 

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »
At first, Chima seemed like a biotch as far as the beginning of the season went. Then CBS kind of put her in a less rude light. They made her human, especially after hearing about the rape story.

But after she was dethroned by Jeff, she just went off. You could even notice it in the food competition. She just wasn't right, talking smack during the friendly competition where they were all trying to fight for food?

In my opinion, she must be troubled. Maybe it's the rape situation and maybe she didn't or hasn't dealt with it in the proper manner. All I know is that yea, she got robbed with the whole cout de'etat situation and I know she's mad about Jessie leaving but that doesn't give you the right to be that much of a biotch about it.

I actually didn't mind her up to tonight's episode. You could tell she can't let things go and has a real poor attitude if she doesn't get her way.

But then again, she was raped, so none of us who weren't in that position can really judge her.

Offline KrisCe

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2009, 11:18:33 PM »
thank you to all the updaters of the 24/7 feeds.  After tonight's show and what they said about what to expect on Tuesday I had to come to esee what was going on.  Thank you Thank you. :waves:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 07:32:17 AM »
Julie was just on the early show saying that BB had to evict Chima and on Tuesday's show America will see all the behaviors that lead to them evicting her, and their backs were up against a wall. 

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 09:01:50 AM »
ty queeny!!!! i thought they would show more of it last night, but i am glade they made the show about michell, and her hoh!! cbs has done enough damage controle on the whole chima thing last week and now this week, she should have never been cast!!! cbs needs to find some real ppl and not thease so called want a b's go bk to casting ppl who would apreciate the experance and have funn and than it would take some of the mean spirted ness out of what has been a bb theme sence bb5, don't let thease spoiled brats into the game..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2009, 09:18:44 AM »
thank you to all the updaters of the 24/7 feeds.  After tonight's show and what they said about what to expect on Tuesday I had to come to esee what was going on.  Thank you Thank you. :waves:

They did a good setup last night and they referenced a HG who self destructed so Tuesday night will be very interesting! I hope they show at least some of what was blocked.

Welcome to RFF KrisCe!

:welcome: