Author Topic: Did Chima really steal Jeff's rosary?  (Read 8119 times)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
Did Chima really steal Jeff's rosary?
« on: August 14, 2009, 12:46:36 PM »
I read on another site that Chima stole Jeff's rosary?  Anybody see this last night?  And if so, does she still have it?

If she does, that is wrong on so many levels and for a 34 year old, she is way out of control!  :knuckles:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
Re: Did Chima really steal Jeff's rosary?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 12:50:02 PM »
Couldn't she get in trouble by BB for taking his rosary? Furthermore, Chima is so annoying, and childish if she did this. She does not realize how stupid she looks.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 12:57:13 PM »
Wow, it's hard to believe she would do something so disrespectful! Do we know who messed with Jeff and Russell's things?  :ascared

I recall that Jen took ED's cigarettes and destroyed them. BB replaced them. I wonder if they will tell her to put it back.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »
Ok I went and watched flashback- I beleive it was Russell's rosary that he got when he was HOH.

It was at 10:20 pm on Cam 1.

The dresser closest to the pool room top draw, was given to Lydia.  She found it and showed it to Chima, who said its doesnt' mean anything to him and decides to hide it!  Lydia asks, "Wasn't it from Italy or something?" (which leads me to think it belongs to Russell.)

I hope Chima returns it- thats pretty low!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »
It could be Jeff's too he brought one in the house, I've seen him with it before. 

As I know the BB rules are that you can move and hide other HGs possessions but you cannot damage or take (and keep) it.

If Chima takes it so that he cannot get it back she will get in trouble.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 01:28:20 PM »
Like I have said numerous times today, she needs to be sent out by production and into therapy for anger managment.  I have not one ounce of respect for a supposedly grown woman that acts like a spoiled child.  I wonder how proud her Grandmother will be when she gets out of there?  As a Catholic I know that taking someone's rosary is a strong sign of disrespect for their religion and I can not believe that BB is putting up with all the BS Chima is throwing around.  I feel like the three of them (Chima, Natalie & Lydia) are feeding off each other's anger and that something bad is going to go down in there.  I hope the rosary burns Chima's evil hand. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 02:15:46 PM »
Jeff and Russell knew they were messing with their stuff, the 3 sore losers too kit upon themselves to move the boys stuff out of the redroom into the splash room. Jeff said they were trying to get him to go off on them and saying he would not do that he does not want to look like a fool.
Also Lydia copped conditioner out of Micheles HOH basket and when Lydia tried to call her to give it back Michele did not hear her so she kept it. I think they were trying to get even with Jordan and them because Jordan thought the Aveno was hers when Kevin said he had asked for it as well. Kevin wasn't mad the bitches were mad, he said he would just ask for more.
I had muted them at this point  :lol: :lol:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »
THEY WERE RUSSELL'S AND BB GOT THEM FROM HER AND GAVE THEM BK..
she took them out of the house last night and was going to seel them on ebey..?? :colors :colors
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »
I suppose she has to try and make money any way she can since she lost her stipend, owe's BB for a mic pack and her job security isn't looking so good anymore.  What a "hot mess" she has made out of her life. :chillpill:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »
she took them out of the house last night and was going to seel them on ebey..?? :colors :colors
No she did not take them out of the house, she and lydia hid them and they were given back to russell today when lydia was packing  Chima's belongings, she said she found them. They were in a tissue.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 09:36:24 PM »
What about Russell's  hats Chima hid?  What's the status on those?

WWW3 will break out when he finds out they are gone missing.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 11:12:31 PM »
What about Russell's  hats Chima hid?  What's the status on those?

WWW3 will break out when he finds out they are gone missing.

Maybe BB put them back. Keep a watch CT.. I don't want to miss it if he goes ballistic!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 10:46:35 AM »
No she did not take them out of the house, she and lydia hid them and they were given back to russell today when lydia was packing  Chima's belongings, she said she found them. They were in a tissue.
well i was 1/2 right she tryed to take them..wel she did take them just not out of the house so much crazy stuff they said i no i heard them say ebay
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 11:23:43 AM by puddin »
tv junky needs help!!!!!