Author Topic: jessie's CBS exit interview. Ew  (Read 4677 times)

Offline Eaue

• RFF Newbie
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:19:41 PM by Rob »

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
Re: jessie's CBS exit interview. Ew
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 10:35:54 AM »
After watching this I have to make a few observations.

1-Julie Chen commented and asked him questions (that if you watched at all) were leading him to a certain answer. Jessie contradicted and was a contrarion to almost every questioned she asked. Did he think that made him look smarter than the rest of us?

2-Is his relationship with Lydia platonic? WTF? Does he know what platonic means? I have never "2 fingered" anyone platonically. Jessie is not only a narcissist, but also a mysogynist. He was fine messing around with Lydia, but he made it clear he would only have a relationship with Nat (if she didn't have a bf). Lydia, can you say booty call?

3-He doesn't know much about how to play BB. In this interview he talks about being taken out because he was on a roll and "the winner". First of all, it didn't hurt that he was handed week 1 HOH. Secondly, the people who are winners at the beginning, are usually targets. Kind of reminds me of Jase, in that he won an HOH early and the power went to his head during his HOH time (rubbing people that were not in his alliance the wrong way). IMO, this is just poor game play. The whole 2 questions thing when he was HOH and didn't want Ronnie out was pointless. I think he was trying to make people see his point of view (he was better of with Ronnie in the game). You don't have to poll everyone to get that point across, just come out and say "I am not putting Ronnie up because it doesn't further my game".......

I am glad he is gone, please never bring him back and this coming week should be interesting.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 11:10:21 AM »
He was also pretty arrogent and rude to Ross Mathews.  He is just a punk that needs to grow up.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »
I watched both.  The DB is an arrogant AH who will most likely end up being a washed up nobody by the age of 30. 

His attitude will be his demise.  He was absolutely so disrespectful to both Julie and Ross during their interviews.

How much longer will Jessie blame America for him being an ass?  Get a clue idiot.
No MSG!

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 11:22:22 AM »
Since you brought up Jessie's future, I'll comment on it (I wasn't going to, because I didn't want to bore people with non-BB details).

Jessie wants to get into sports entertainment (meaning fake wrestling). Jessie doesn't realize that not only will he have to work really hard to learn the craft (yes even though it is pre-determined, there is a lot of technique to learn), but also he will have to lose on purpose sometimes. It's the nature of the beast, and with his prima donna attitude.......let's just say he's going to have to learn some humility to survive in the business, at least in the beginning.

In my opinion, he'll never make it in sports entertainment, because he is doesn't know how to talk. He'd be just another meathead that has no mic skills.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 12:16:43 PM »
OMG    :groan:    Such an Idiot.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »
I refuse to watch it :carryon:

Nuala

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »
Lydia is going to be pissed and bet never talk to him again.