Author Topic: Are you kidding me?!?!  (Read 5192 times)

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Are you kidding me?!?!
« on: August 13, 2009, 11:59:37 PM »
So right now Lydia, Chima, nat, and Kevin are sitting at the KT at the girls are crying over Jessie leaving because "he didn't even get the chance to stay" because there was no veto or anything.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.  This is a game
2.  This is BB Ever heard: Expect the unexpected.
3.  Just wait... double eviction is coming next.

This is unbelievable some of the things they are saying... it is like they are acting like he is dead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Are you kidding me?!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 02:01:42 AM »
So right now Lydia, Chima, nat, and Kevin are sitting at the KT at the girls are crying over Jessie leaving because "he didn't even get the chance to stay" because there was no veto or anything.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.  This is a game
2.  This is BB Ever heard: Expect the unexpected.
3.  Just wait... double eviction is coming next.

This is unbelievable some of the things they are saying... it is like they are acting like he is dead.
It was one of the most painful things I ever had to update in my BB history then when I realized how stupid they were I laughed my ass off at them  :lol:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 03:38:35 AM »
if those idiots felt so bad why didnt they just offer to leave the house instead of jesse?  Just take his place so that he could have a 3rd chance to play the game.  I hope that BB has seen the error of their ways and never brings him back again. 

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
KC, they did offer to leave in his place.  Jeff and Russell were talking about last night on BB After Dark.  :dontgo: Can you believe these idiots?  I can not believe how ungracious Lydia is for Jeff taking her off the block.  Did I miss something or was she not talking smack about Jesse many times to Kevin??  If Kevin had any brains he would ran not walk to the other side.  I have never witnessed such mass mental illness in all my years of watching reality TV.  I am also sick and concerned about all the talk in this group of "shanking" people and Lydia's description of shanking Jeff's private parts with the cork puller just about did me in.  She went on to tell them how to stab and then twist because the victim bleeds more and the wound is harder to stitch.  What prison did they find these three ladies(term used loosley)?  I for one have had enough and really would like to see the three of them booted from the show and will be writing to BB today to tell them so.  This is no longer fun to watch it is vile and sickening.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 12:06:57 PM »
KC, they did offer to leave in his place.  Jeff and Russell were talking about last night on BB After Dark.  :dontgo: Can you believe these idiots?  I can not believe how ungracious Lydia is for Jeff taking her off the block.  Did I miss something or was she not talking smack about Jesse many times to Kevin??  If Kevin had any brains he would ran not walk to the other side.  I have never witnessed such mass mental illness in all my years of watching reality TV.  I am also sick and concerned about all the talk in this group of "shanking" people and Lydia's description of shanking Jeff's private parts with the cork puller just about did me in.  She went on to tell them how to stab and then twist because the victim bleeds more and the wound is harder to stitch.  What prison did they find these three ladies(term used loosley)?  I for one have had enough and really would like to see the three of them booted from the show and will be writing to BB today to tell them so.  This is no longer fun to watch it is vile and sickening.

I hope Michelle puts their crazy butts on the block. They looked absolutely stupid crying on natinal tv. dummies

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 02:53:37 PM »
Unfortunally if BB did the right thing and booted there crazy asses it would wreck the whole season so of course they will get to stay and it will never be aired on tv so those of us who dont have the feeds will know know the total sickness and mental instability that is running rampant in the house.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 03:43:44 PM »
Unfortunally if BB did the right thing and booted there crazy asses it would wreck the whole season so of course they will get to stay and it will never be aired on tv so those of us who dont have the feeds will know know the total sickness and mental instability that is running rampant in the house.

Allow those 3 to walk, then ask America to vote to bring back 3 houseguests from previous seasons. Interest and ratings would probably go through the roof.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »
never happen, as much as we would like it to it wont

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 04:19:22 AM »
OMG...Kevin's facial expressions were HILARIOUS while the girls were crying!!!  And his diary room session equally so!!!

:funny:   :casey   :funny:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 09:23:17 AM »
they were!!! omg!! love loved it kevin was to funny..
and lydia is a night mare when they r on the feeds i eather turn off the sound or try to find the ohter crew some where in the house i can't listen to them, i all most trew up watching what cbs aired last night , and i have the feeds and was watching that night and keept it on the what some of call the yardakins, jordan ,jeff and who ever else wonders out there lol. so i was watching them while the 3 nut jobs were haveing there jessy fest, i love it when jeff said the guys not dead wtf, and what does he turn water into wine. omg i love jeff and jordo, cbs should b very greatful to those 2 they have save this show i don't think to many ppl would b stil watching if jessys crew had not been fliped on the a s s es.
thank you america, and jeff..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 11:44:50 AM »
OMG...Kevin's facial expressions were HILARIOUS while the girls were crying!!!  And his diary room session equally so!!!

:funny:   :casey   :funny:

I could have kissed that boy.  His DR's might be the best thing on this season so far.