Author Topic: Since when does BB bribe people to behave?  (Read 5273 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Since when does BB bribe people to behave?
« on: August 13, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »
I really don't get all the hoops BB is jumping through to keep Natalie and Chima happy? :duno:  They are giving them beauty products and Chinese food for cooperating?  :groan:  If Chima and Nat can't play by the rules boot their asses out and bring in two of the first evicted HG's to pick up where the two complainers left off.  Bananas anyone? :casey

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
Re: Since when does BB bribe people to behave?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 09:42:24 PM »
Let them go home. They can forfeit the stipend they've earned so far and be known as the crybaby quitters they are. :pity

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »
I know Dixonduke, have you ever seen people practically take over production of this game like these spoiled brats are doing?  I seen on the live feeds that Chima is saying if she is a have not she is going to eat what she wants so they kick her out. :food:  Works for me, I would not miss that cackle laugh of hers at all.  If they have to be "talked off the ledge with money" as Chima says they are doing, then they might as well go and not let the door hit them in the ass.  It is always more fun when you are on the winning team but you did not see Jordan and Jeff act like that when they were on the bottom.  I guess it is true when they say you can't buy class. :boobs:

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 11:01:21 PM »
It's for the ratings....without Chima the house would be boring to watch.  However, Chima really needs to be beech slapped. She's terribly immature and she should go home. But, in keeping with BB tradition (Evil Dick comes to mind) she'll likely be one of the final two or three.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »
There is a HUGE difference between ED and Chima. ED was in your face telling you what he thought. He was in the game to get him and his daughter (mostly his daughter at some points) as far in the game as he could. I don't ever remember ED b*tching and complaining about the game screwing him over. Even when Nick got voted out, he took his part of the blame.

Chima will stoop to any level to get ahead, and if that doesn't work she will cry foul and wanna take her ball and go home.

Seriously, who is watching BB because of Chima?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 12:35:50 AM »
They got all sorts of goods as long as it was not more than 20$ like hair color, Nexus shampoo's , Aveno lotions to name a few.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »
Man... A bunch of crybabies in Chima, Lydia, and Natalie. Makes me feel kind of glad I'm not spoiled like they are.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 12:51:29 AM »
They can't let them go home because the schedule would be messed up, the season would have to be cut short and it would basically massacre the entire season. They need to keep them there.

But Jeff said that the people inside the walls want Chima out. I wish we knew more about their contract to know like what they can and can not do, I know they CAN leave but I'm wondering if there'd be legal repercussions about it.

I don't think so. I donno.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 01:58:57 AM »
The girls also mentioned that BB talked them off the ledge with upcoming prizes.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 03:36:16 AM »
Where is that little old japanese man to push thoese threatening to jump anyway.  That is all i believe it is threats for attention.  If they wanted to leave they would have just packed up and left.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »
I'm very disappinted in AG for cowtowing to their petty whimes.  (:;)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 11:31:20 AM »
Chima mentioned last night in her drunken stupor to either Lydia or Nat not to do anything stupid because they would be fined and lose their stipends. And then of course the feeds went to fish.
No MSG!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »
I'm very disappinted in AG for cowtowing to their petty whimes.  (:;)

I agree     (:;)