Author Topic: BB11 Audience Members Turned Away?  (Read 2328 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
BB11 Audience Members Turned Away?
« on: August 13, 2009, 06:08:53 PM »
According to our friends's over at bigbrotherklub.com, one of their members was suppose attend the live taping today and was turned away along with at least 100 other audience members...that would be almost, if not, the entire audience.

If this is turns out to be true, it makes one wonder what BB is up to?  Did they not want what really went down to be told, or did they not want the results of tonights live "taped" show to sneak out.

In any case...I guess we will have to wait and see.

Source: http://bigbrotherklub.com/blog/
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB11 Audience Members Turned Away?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 06:20:39 PM »
Maybe they did not want to literally start WW3 with Chima's big mouth on national television calling Russell a terrorist. (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »
According to our friends's over at bigbrotherklub.com, one of their members was suppose attend the live taping today and was turned away along with at least 100 other audience members...that would be almost, if not, the entire audience.

If this is turns out to be true, it makes one wonder what BB is up to?  Did they not want what really went down to be told, or did they not want the results of tonights live "taped" show to sneak out.

In any case...I guess we will have to wait and see.

Source: http://bigbrotherklub.com/blog/

I'd guess that they want to keep the eviction a secret to boost the ratings. I was thinking about it earlier, I'd fill the audience with CBS staffers who wouldn't leak.  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 06:46:42 PM »
haha guess we'll know the truth soon! Audience members leaking what happened or no live audience? I hope the rumors are true!  :jam: