Author Topic: When did this start?  (Read 3612 times)

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
When did this start?
« on: August 10, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »
I know it went on last season regularly, but don't these fools realize that once the Veto ceremony is over, the HOH has no power.

I cannot believe all the "to respect your HOH" comments that go on. I'd vote the way that it would further my game, and the HOH should expect people to vote how it would further their game. The whole "I won the HOH and you should vote out the player that I want out" is a ridiculous idea and where did this garbage start?

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: When did this start?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 01:58:51 PM »
The whole "mob mentality" really started last season... I remember on house calls last season everyone talking about how wierd it was.

I understand the idea of promising the HOH you would vote their way though (especially when the HOH is emotional like Chima).  If the HOH believes you that you will vote their way then hopefully the HOH would not put you up as a replacement and then you have one less enemy in the future...

Yes the HOH doesn't have any power after this afternoon and the "mob mentality" doesn't nec. make for good TV but it is sometimes good game play because you create fewer enemies.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »
I agree with everything you said. I suppose that is why there are 3 days between veto ceremony and eviction. Some of these people need to shake and move more during these three days.

Having said that, it won't matter this week with the wizard doing his magic. Thursday will definitely make for great TV.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 02:05:44 PM »
They keep it up so they're safe and then once they see fit to break it off they do it

They pick off a little group of people at the start every season; it is kinda stupid but it makes you an early target to not comply and you're included in that small group

People look at everything to throw someone else in front of them and even though this thing sucks it really makes sense
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »
I agree.  I was just wondering why some of them are still kissing Chima's butt. :kissy:   Kevin and Lydia surprise me the most buttering up Chima.   :ghug:  I think everyone except Russell walks on eggshells around Chima.  They are all afraid of her mouth and temper. :ugot  I think the houseguests know that Chima is a dirty player and will go for the jugular by saying something that is personally embarrassing.  No one likes to have their weakness shown on national TV.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »
Chima needs to be taken down a peg! Last night her and Nat turned the tables on him and he served them supper in bed! I'm not kidding they ate steaks and baked potatoes in bed with pilows as their table as if they were queens. Then Chima held court as her minions gathered. I muted it ,, I just couldn't go there  :meow:

and ltaylor is right on  :tup:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »
Chima needs to be taken down a peg! Last night her and Nat turned the tables on him and he served them supper in bed! I'm not kidding they ate steaks and baked potatoes in bed with pilows as their table as if they were queens. Then Chima held court as her minions gathered. I muted it ,, I just couldn't go there  :meow:

and ltaylor is right on  :tup:
Well the queen bee is going to get a quick crash course on how you rise and fall hard & fast in this game IF Jeff uses the wizard power this week and does some kind of shake up. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
She claims that if someone uses the power and its to change her noms and Russ does not leave she will raise holy hell on production and use foul launguage on live tv! I can't wait! Oh please know what we want you to do Jeff!  :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »
She claims that if someone uses the power and its to change her noms and Russ does not leave she will raise holy hell on production and use foul launguage on live tv! I can't wait! Oh please know what we want you to do Jeff!  :yess:
I would love if they kicked her butt off for any outrageous antics.  I'll be  :yess:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »

You would think she'd be too embarassed to do that on live TV, but of course, some people cannot help but embarass themselves.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 09:52:18 PM »
I bet the PTB have told her if she does anything to destroy the live show, they will boot her tiny little behind out the door without any stipend. I don't think we'll see an uproar from Chima.  :lol:  (And no interviews with Julie either.)  :meow:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.