Author Topic: Whos going up? *spoiler warning*  (Read 3407 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Whos going up? *spoiler warning*
« on: August 08, 2009, 05:28:25 PM »
I read that Chim made a deal with Kevin -- he'll pull Lydia down, Jeff will go up instead?  They think Jeff has the wizard, he'll use it on himself, and then what they think to put up Jordon, to strong arm them both to not vote for Russell?   This could be the perfect opening Jeff needs to pull this off.  he can be so pissed at them for putting him up.  he can direct his speeches to influence the vote right before he pulls out the magic wand.  Just how much crap is Russell going to pull between now and then is a key question.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 07:40:07 PM by puddin »

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Whos going up? *spoiler warning*
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 08:25:53 PM »
I'm confused. If Jeff uses the power, he is the one who decides who will be the replacement. Sop how does Jordan come into this? And how could anyone "stongarm" Jeff when he has all the power?

Chima, the POV, Jeff and Jordan are all safe this week. That is 100%.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 08:32:52 PM »
I'm confused. If Jeff uses the power, he is the one who decides who will be the replacement. Sop how does Jordan come into this? And how could anyone "stongarm" Jeff when he has all the power?

If kevin used the veto and took Lydia down.  Then Chim -could  nominate Jeff for a replacement.  They could tell him (thinking he only has the power to take himself off the block) if you use it to take yourself off -- we'll put Jordon up as a replacement.  now they only have 1 vote to keep Russ instead of 2 for Russ.  So i consider that a way to strong arm Jeff and Jordon.  BUT what they don't know is that Jeff has the power to remove both nominees and replace them with who he wants up there.  So it would all backfire anyway.  Just a scenario to think about that's all.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »
good points on the last comment!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 09:05:15 PM »

If kevin used the veto and took Lydia down.  Then Chim -could  nominate Jeff for a replacement.  They could tell him (thinking he only has the power to take himself off the block) if you use it to take yourself off -- we'll put Jordon up as a replacement.  now they only have 1 vote to keep Russ instead of 2 for Russ.  So i consider that a way to strong arm Jeff and Jordon.  BUT what they don't know is that Jeff has the power to remove both nominees and replace them with who he wants up there.  So it would all backfire anyway.  Just a scenario to think about that's all.

Ah, makes sense now. I'll pray Michelle and Lydia go up. If Chima's "girl power" alliance takes hold, this season is finished. If Jessie or Russel is evicted this week, I think I'm done.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 09:15:14 PM »

Ah, makes sense now. I'll pray Michelle and Lydia go up. If Chima's "girl power" alliance takes hold, this season is finished. If Jessie or Russel is evicted this week, I think I'm done.

If Jeff uses it -- he may very well take down Russ and whoever is up  there per the POV.  And put up Jesse and Nat.  The question, who goes?  Could be Jesse -- but Nat grates on alot of people there too.  So who knows what will happen.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 09:47:13 PM »
I could see Nat going  :casey  .. at this point I'll take either as they will be down numbers so it wont really matter

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »
I could see Nat going  :casey  .. at this point I'll take either as they will be down numbers so it wont really matter

I want Jess out for numerous reasons-- some being I don't think he should be there to begin with; he's a tool; an idiot, and the little ladies will carry him to the end and not be able to get rid of him.  On the other hand, I'm not liking Russ at all these days. He'll back stab whoever, whenever, and use bullying tactics that are really nasty. So if i were in Jeff's shoes I have no idea what I'd do at this point.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 10:08:19 PM »
I wanted Russell out when Ronnie was HOH. I think he's a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality.  :hammer  I heard Chima say today that production probably wanted to keep in him and we got fishies....
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.