Author Topic: Ronnie is SCUM  (Read 5784 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Ronnie is SCUM
« on: July 21, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »
Wow...this guy.... I do not believe that this guy is a fan of the show, this strategy never works!! lol...hes a GONER

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ronnie is SCUM
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 10:11:35 PM »
I won't spoil it but wait until you see what happens! It will probably air Thursday night or you could catch up on todays updates in the livefeeds  :jumpy:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19126.0.html

Offline Kristen21

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »
I agree.. He is playing this game way too hard early and he is a weasel.

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »
I agree.. He is playing this game way too hard early and he is a weasel.

For him being a fan of the show, I also think he is way in over his head by playing this hard this early in the game.

If he was smart, he'd realize that laying low works the best. Like what Jessie is doing. Now obviously being HOH twice, Jessie is gonna be a bigger target but otherwise, he's been laying low and hasn't gotten into any of the arguements or controversies so far.

Ronnie will probably be safe this week but if he doesn't win next week, I can pretty much see him going up.

Ronnie's interesting for the show though b/c he's playing the game so hard that he makes the show more interesting for it.

Nuala

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 10:12:55 AM »
What really rubs me the wrong way is how Ronnie is bringing Casey's teaching career into the game and saying that he shouldn't be a teacher because he cusses and is a DJ at night.  Hello....teacher's are people and aren't perfect.  I don't get it.  If I were Casey I would just keep my head held high and not let Ronnie get the best of me. 

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 05:18:44 PM »
What really rubs me the wrong way is how Ronnie is bringing Casey's teaching career into the game and saying that he shouldn't be a teacher because he cusses and is a DJ at night.  Hello....teacher's are people and aren't perfect.  I don't get it.  If I were Casey I would just keep my head held high and not let Ronnie get the best of me. 

I spent 5 years as a Sp. Ed. Teacher's Aid and I agree completely!   :meow:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 08:49:22 AM »

I spent 5 years as a Sp. Ed. Teacher's Aid and I agree completely!   :meow:

I agree with you both also !   (  I'm starting my 16th year as a Sp. Ed. Instructional Assistant )

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 06:37:21 PM »
So, Ronnie is saying that its better to lie to people and  sit in front of a computer playing video games all day long, getting unfit and a big fat belly, then it is to swear and be a DJ?   For someone who is suspose to be a "Brain" Ronnie sounds like an idiot.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 01:21:10 AM »
He may actually go home this week

Offline AEROSMITHCHICKEY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »
found this on another site...check it out....SCUM for sure!!!

http://spoiledmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/cbss-big-brother-contestant-ronnie.html

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 03:45:35 PM »
As far as Ronnie picking on Casey for swearing, I think Ronnie is now on tape from last night letting go with several F-bombs and I have also heard him call several female castmates whores.  I would rather have Casey teach children than Ronnie any day.  I read an interview with Ronnie's wife and I could not believe it.  She is beautiful.  I wonder how he managed that??  Just hope he never puts on that screwed up face and cries like he did last night, he looked absolutely ridiculous and his wife will run for the hills if she sees that. :groan:  I could not think of who Ronnie reminds me of then it came to me, with a grey wig he would look just like Auntie Em from Wizard of Oz.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 01:54:44 AM »
well he got eliminated 4-3 so u don't have to worry about him no more haha...

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 03:53:04 AM »
he really is a scum bucket  (:;)  :knuckles:  :knuckles:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 03:53:29 AM »

Yay!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »

Yay!

haha...i guess you will have a party!