Author Topic: We Need Ronnie Back!  (Read 4543 times)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
We Need Ronnie Back!
« on: August 07, 2009, 08:30:17 AM »
I'm not sure why, but in the span of 3 days I went from hating his guts to cheering for him. By the time he left, he was by far my favoroite houseguest.

I mean, come on... his crying episodes were television gold. This was a 30 year old man crying on national television. Not just crying, he was practically weeping like a little child. How often do you get to see that? His combination of insecurity, vulnerability and narcissism was entertaining as hell. And plus, he mixed things up in the house.

I'm sorry, but Jordan and Jeff (my former favorites) are just way too bland and predictable. Most of the houseguests are a dime a dozen. Ronnie (for better or worse) was one in a million.

We needed Ronnie back to shake things up!  :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: We Need Ronnie Back!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:49:32 AM »
:lol: Spungo, watch out for incoming!! :plane:

(He was a drama queen, pot stirrer.. no doubt about that. ) 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 11:40:41 AM »
Everyone has their own tastes, that is for sure... There are a lot of BB message boards out there and on many of them you can find a plethora of Ronnie supporters.  This site just doesn't happen to be one of them.  He drove me up the wall and I am very glad he is gone...

With him gone there will def. be less shaking up in the house vs when he was here but... my ears will also bleed less as I watch them for several hours a day.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »
There is such a thing as stirring things up, but I believe he crossed the line with Michele -- especially as seen in last nights eviction. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »
One more thought.  If you want to see things stirred up.  Think Jeff and Jordon are boring, just wait if Jeff using the power this week -- it will stir the house up so much more than Ron every did. 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 12:06:20 PM »
There is such a thing as stirring things up, but I believe he crossed the line with Michele -- especially as seen in last nights eviction.

This. You could tell that he and Michele have no love loss for each other, especially when Ronnie commented on her during his pre-eviction speech. And then after he was evicted, he still showed his dislike for Michele.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »
I didnt care for Ronnie and I am glad he is gone  :tup: stir things up he did no doubt about it. I just didnt care for the way he did it. I am just one of those people that likes to see good people finish on top (Jeff and Jordan)....I could have never liked Ronnie anyway after I saw the video that was posted he made me sick. JMO
delightful just delightful

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »
I could have never liked Ronnie anyway after I saw the video that was posted he made me sick. JMO

I'm so thankful that the video didn't give me nightmares. Holy crap... :ascared
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 01:05:20 PM »
I could have never liked Ronnie anyway after I saw the video that was posted he made me sick. JMO

I'm so thankful that the video didn't give me nightmares. Holy crap... :ascared

I almost don't know why I'm asking this if it gave you guys nightmares but here it goes... what video?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 02:19:09 PM »
ltaylor go over to the discussion thread and approximately 2 days ago I posted where I had found the videos on cbs. Blondie and LMK I think posted a direct link on the discussion thread so you can find it there. Warning though one of the videos is what I consider graphic and not for young eyes......so go from there you will see what we mean.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 02:24:06 PM »
I've tried twice to watch it, couldn't do it.  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 02:25:05 PM »
Ron only gets credit for stirring up the house becaus he did 10 weeks of game play in the first 10 days. He's gone and it is party worthy.

Jeff will stir up the house enough when he uses *wizard powers*. Chima will be fit to be tied (angry black woman!) because BB screwed up her HOH. That drama will last a week (maybe 2 weeks if it is Nat that is sent home and not Jesse).

Either way we have Jess and Chima complaining that BB screwed their game, or we have Nat running around in circles looking for Jess to tell her what to do next.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »
I miss Ronnie too but now Jordan and Jeff will have some sexual time haha...