Author Topic: What happened to Lydia  (Read 4044 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
What happened to Lydia
« on: August 05, 2009, 12:46:21 PM »
I was watching BB After Dark last night and Lydia was telling Kevin that Jesse has physically abused her and dropped her on her head, etc.   :wall:  She was also telling Kevin about something that Jesse had said to her that day and she seemed really upset.  She was talking about wanting to cut herself and I am just wondering what on earth happened to push her off the rails like that? :duno: 

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: What happened to Lydia
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »
Jessie was carrying her and dropped her one time and she was all bruised; and they did that same game again and he dropped her on purpose again and she was all ":( HES SOOOOOOOO ABUSIVE"
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 05:57:28 PM »
I think Lydia's such a drama queen that it's crazy. She's up the HOH's butt all the time, whoever it may be. She doesn't have a real game plan, all her plan is, is to kiss some booty and be jealous of Jessie/Natalie and then trying to flirt with Russell? What lengths will this beast go to?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 08:02:28 AM »
I think Lydia has severe issues. Anyone who threatens physical harm to themselves regardless if it is just seeking attention should be taken seriously. She said she wanted to harm herself and that in itself is a big hello that she needs help. I am thinking that if Jessie stays in the house that Lydia's mental stability will be in question. This is definately not the place she needs to be in right now. I am not blaming Jessie as he is just playing the game, but it seems lydia can not distinguish between the game and reality and she is sliding down a slippery slope fast. I am truly concerned  about her
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 09:15:39 AM »
I agree with you Kat. Watching her decline the past two days has been concerning to me. Last night she told Michele and Jordan that the night before she wanted to cut herself or hurt someone else and they told her in the DR that she would be evicted.  (paraphrasing the conversation.)

Jesse is too self centered and probably too inexperienced to understand just how fragile she is, they are a bad mix but I don't think it's his fault. She has severe issues and shouldn't be in the house.

I feel bad for her.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 05:08:16 PM »
I agree if they don't get her help, something is going to happen. Hopefully she starts talking more with Michelle and stop with Jessie. I believe I read somewhere that Natalie and Chima think she is trying to get attention  (:;) YES she is, she is in trouble, she is crying out for help, please big brother help her not only in the house but also out of the house.  :'(