Author Topic: House Guest phone messages  (Read 3350 times)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
House Guest phone messages
« on: August 03, 2009, 03:25:18 PM »
CBS had a phone message thing this past weekend.  They asked for advise for the HGs on hygene or how to dress for the live show.

Guess what message I left!

1. Natalie take a shower!

2. Sunglasses worn inside the house are NOT cool.

3.  Natalie start wearing your own cloths, because Jessie appearently doesn't have enough of his ow- Jessie put a shirt on! :funny:

Did anyone else leave any?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: House Guest phone messages
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 04:48:35 PM »
CBS had a phone message thing this past weekend.  They asked for advise for the HGs on hygene or how to dress for the live show.

3.  Natalie start wearing your own cloths, because Jessie appearently doesn't have enough of his ow- Jessie put a shirt on! :funny:

GOOD STUFF--- I didn't leave one but probably would have said clean up your table manners everyone!!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 08:04:40 PM »

I had company all weekend so I didn't even know about this ...... I agree with all your answers....I would add to clean up after themselves when cooking and eating.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 09:46:32 AM »
Any guess as to when they might use these?  I am wondering since it was about hygene and dressing for the show-maybe Thursday?  Durning HOH lock down would be cool!  :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 08:57:58 PM »
Any guess as to when they might use these?  I am wondering since it was about hygene and dressing for the show-maybe Thursday?  Durning HOH lock down would be cool!  :yess:
I bet its for HOH too Queeny, it will be a quick HOH comp because they need time to show us who won the power *Jeff cough Jeff*  pleaseeeeeeeee

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 10:48:34 AM »
Any guess as to when they might use these?  I am wondering since it was about hygene and dressing for the show-maybe Thursday?  Durning HOH lock down would be cool!  :yess:
I bet its for HOH too Queeny, it will be a quick HOH comp because they need time to show us who won the power *Jeff cough Jeff*  pleaseeeeeeeee

:tup:  I am hoping they play the messages- maybe have questions about them in the live show.  I am curious to know how many wanted Nat to shower or brush her hair!  I read in one of the updates last week when Nat was getting called to the DR she said, they are probably gonna tell me to brush my hair again!  :groan:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 10:37:35 AM »
Queeny I was listening to the messages last night to see if I could catch yours!

There were alot of references to someone needs to take a shower :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 11:06:04 AM »
I listened to some on flashback-not sure if any of mine were in there-seemed like they repeated alot of them.  The one that I told Nat to take a shower, I added don't be a Pig Pen!   :funny:  I'm just glad even her housemates knew those were for her!  :yess: