Author Topic: If Jessie makes it to F2  (Read 1993 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
If Jessie makes it to F2
« on: August 05, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »
I have been thinking if there were any way that Jessie could make it to F2 who he could possibly be there with that he could win the half million. If its russ russ will win even if it is natalie.... natalie will win. I dont think there is any hgs that would vote for Jessie to win other than Nat if she is in the jury house.

Anybody against Jessie in F2 will definately win BB11! I hope he doesnt make it and is evicted soon but just a thought.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: If Jessie makes it to F2
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 01:28:41 PM »
It is a thought. Jesse has sort of cadre to protect him but the only one who really is loyal is Nat. At least that's my opinion. I think the key is Russ, if Russ protects him he might make it to final 2. I don't think he would though. Russ has promised F2 to everyone and I think everyone is catching on to him now.

I have to say grudgingly, Jesse is playing a better game than he did last year but he is such a pinhead I don't think he will last that long, unless he is truly lucky!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: If Jessie makes it to F2
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 04:07:48 PM »
I think he'd beat Natalie if they were going for gameplay; they'd be like "Natalie didn't do anything it was all Jessie :/"
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5