Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303305 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« on: August 04, 2009, 04:10:44 PM »
A brand new thread for Y'all.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 04:41:38 PM »
Now I'm starting to feel guilty!!! Pretend this is page 52!!!  :casey

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »
Ok TL, I'll start for ya!  :waves:

I don't know...I went back and looked at the fight between Chima and Russ and although it wasn't a "technical" shove she did put her hands on him, even after she touched his shoulder and he told her to keep her hands off.  She was definitely goading him, and he fell for it hook, line and sinker by knocking her hands down.

In a moment like that where their tempers were clearly unmanageable, she should never have reached out to touch him, even if there was no intent; both of their tempers were running too strong at the moment that any physicality between the two of them could have been viewed by the other as an act of aggression.

I'm not saying she is at fault at all...it's just that he has been so crazed the last couple of days that he was at his breaking point, and someone could have seriously gotten hurt.

Crazy, I tell ya.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 04:50:24 PM »
I watched the flashback for the 11:00 hour but I think I need to go watch what happened before the fight started. I knew Chima was mad at Russ earlier in the day when I was updating.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »
hell i would   taken her hand off my shoulder !! but that's not what he did he lost his cool.. no matter what..

yeap she was wrong in that heighten aggressive moment you never touch someoen unless you are "throwing down!! "

i just hate the fact that he's been the one saying" you see my side of things?"

he has no clue how to handle  this situation in the house now..

big man='s bigger mistake!! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »
hell i would   taken her hand off my shoulder !! but that's not what he did he lost his cool.. no matter what..

yeap she was wrong in that heighten aggressive moment you never touch someoen unless you are "throwing down!! "

i just hate the fact that he's been the one saying" you see my side of things?"

he has no clue how to handle  this situation in the house now..

big man='s bigger mistake!! :funny:

Absolutely agree with you...

I can't believe how "in your face" these people get in a fight!  I like a nice respectable 5 foot area around me, even in the best of situations (I laugh at the 3 foot rule - that is simply not enough personal space for me).

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 05:09:17 PM »
this is just for those who don't know what they are missing by not having the feeds!!

america's wizard!!! :funny:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 05:40:42 PM »
this is just for those who don't know what they are missing by not having the feeds!!

america's wizard!!! :funny:

does make watching so much easier when Jeff is around!  :hearts:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 07:09:29 PM »
Note to Chima...America does NOT think it's okay to call Middle Easterners "terrorists," because as you say "Americans don't like Middle Easterners."  Seriously...this woman is the true racist in the house, and it's making me sick.  Her excuse is the same excuse racists around the world use to justify their behavior.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »
Note to Chima...America does NOT think it's okay to call Middle Easterners "terrorists," because as you say "Americans don't like Middle Easterners."  Seriously...this woman is the true racist in the house, and it's making me sick.  Her excuse is the same excuse racists around the world use to justify their behavior.
She drives me nuts. What a piece of work.  If this is her game play, it really shows what a disgusting individual she is!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 07:36:52 PM »
not sure of anyone just saw this but nat picked her nose while on the black sofa talking with jessie right now rolled over picked her nose and rolled it tween her fingers and the camera zooomed in on it!! :funny:

peppe le pew !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 07:40:57 PM »
If I was in that mess and got the "power" this week, ronrat or not, I'd probably pull it out, take down Lydia and rat, put up Jess and Nat.  And see if they all vote to get jess out.  I'd love to see them all tear each other apart, and Jeff and Jordon just hold on and skate right through to the finals>   :funny:  GO JEFF GET THE VOTES!!!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »
I think the " wizard power" :funny:  will be told to them thursday morning. this way it only gives them a little time to make a decision.

then  if it's not use that person has to hold it in  for another week.. giving them some footage for next week.   i think they have enough footage for  this week!! :funny:

voting ends:  11:59PM PT Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »
I think the " wizard power" :funny:  will be told to them thursday morning. this way it only gives them a little time to make a decision.

then  if it's not use that person has to hold it in  for another week.. giving them some footage for next week.   i think they have enough footage for  this week!! :funny:

voting ends:  11:59PM PT Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unfortunately, 98% of it will be bleeped out because of all the F-bombs dropping from the sky!  Can you imagine how it would sound?

Oh Yeah  M.............................You can....................................you mother..........................................You're................................ a big....................................towel in front of...............................................repressed..............................34 year old washed up..........................Napolean....................................ugly ears................................................that's all they are good for.........................

And then WAAAAHHHHHHH rewind the tapes REWIND THE TAPES!!!  I want an apology on Finale night...I'm not a liar and I don't love HITLER!!!  :'(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 08:44:56 PM »
I think the " wizard power" :funny:  will be told to them thursday morning. this way it only gives them a little time to make a decision.

then  if it's not use that person has to hold it in  for another week.. giving them some footage for next week.   i think they have enough footage for  this week!! :funny:

voting ends:  11:59PM PT Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unfortunately, 98% of it will be bleeped out because of all the F-bombs dropping from the sky!  Can you imagine how it would sound?

Oh Yeah  M.............................You can....................................you mother..........................................You're................................ a big....................................towel in front of...............................................repressed..............................34 year old washed up..........................Napolean....................................ugly ears................................................that's all they are good for.........................

And then WAAAAHHHHHHH rewind the tapes REWIND THE TAPES!!!  I want an apology on Finale night...I'm not a liar and I don't love HITLER!!!  :'(

LMK --- I did follow the blow ups got my TVO to record last nights blow up.  All I can say is that if Russ can't see what Jess and Nat are doing he's toast.  They are so scrambling since they can't save Ronrat they need Russ back on their side. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 09:02:39 PM »
Unfortunately, 98% of it will be bleeped out because of all the F-bombs dropping from the sky!  Can you imagine how it would sound?

Oh Yeah  M.............................You can....................................you mother..........................................You're................................ a big....................................towel in front of...............................................repressed..............................34 year old washed up..........................Napolean....................................ugly ears................................................that's all they are good for.........................

And then WAAAAHHHHHHH rewind the tapes REWIND THE TAPES!!!  I want an apology on Finale night...I'm not a liar and I don't love HITLER!!!  :'(

This is the comment of the day! (And true too!)    :funny:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 09:18:12 PM »
Nat keeps saying she wants to punch someone - - - go ahead, Nat! Easiest way to get your scrappy ass out!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 09:19:21 PM »
Nat keeps saying she wants to punch someone - - - go ahead, Nat! Easiest way to get your scrappy ass out!
but wait until they get ronrat out first :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 09:39:50 PM »
Notice that they completely edited Chima's friend out of the POV as well as all "jealousy" convos?

Poor girl was the talk of the town and the catalyst for some MAJOR drama, but got zero air time!!!  :lol:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »
Nat actually said she was going to kill Lydia earlier today.  Repeatedly.  That girl is seriously deranged. 

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »
After having seen the blowup on youtube, I gotta say that I would have literally killed Kevin if he got in my face like that.

He deserved to get knocked out cold.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 10:00:00 PM »
Nat actually said she was going to kill Lydia earlier today.  Repeatedly.  That girl is seriously deranged.  

Is she seriously going to keep saying that she wants to "shank" Lydia?  Who TALKS like that?  What is she - a mini gang member?

Holy Smokes...  :groan:

ETA:  I FRIGGIN KNEW IT!  Ronnie just told the loser gang that he wanted to tell Kevin last night that no one loves him and that his family "excommunicated him".  He is the lowest of the low. 

On a personal note, do any of you know people like this?  People who are so cruel to others, who say things like Ronnie did, or who want to kill people like Nat does?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:13:25 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 10:57:19 PM »
Nat actually said she was going to kill Lydia earlier today.  Repeatedly.  That girl is seriously deranged.  

Is she seriously going to keep saying that she wants to "shank" Lydia?  Who TALKS like that?  What is she - a mini gang member?

ETA:  I FRIGGIN KNEW IT!  Ronnie just told the loser gang that he wanted to tell Kevin last night that no one loves him and that his family "excommunicated him".  He is the lowest of the low. 

On a personal note, do any of you know people like this?  People who are so cruel to others, who say things like Ronnie did, or who want to kill people like Nat does?

LMK --- I absolutely have no clue where BB finds some of these people.  Jeff and Jordon -- not a problem, but the rest...no one I know act like some of these people.   :groan:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »
Wasn't it Chima who wanted to go to the kitchen and make a shank to use on someone in the house?  Or was it Natalie?  Both were in the discussion...it was a few days ago.  Whichever one it was, I was absolutely shocked to hear talk about making weapons in the house. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2009, 11:31:18 PM »

ETA:  I FRIGGIN KNEW IT!  Ronnie just told the loser gang that he wanted to tell Kevin last night that no one loves him and that his family "excommunicated him".  He is the lowest of the low.  

On a personal note, do any of you know people like this?  People who are so cruel to others, who say things like Ronnie did, or who want to kill people like Nat does?
:waves: I haven't liked Ronnie since the pre-season show promos, and he has turned out to be worse than I had imagined. While Kevin should have never, ever told anyone in that nut house such personal information, (BB history precedes my humble opinion on this), I think anyone who would use something so obviously cruel and hurtful is just pure evil in the truest definition of that word.  (:;) In this vein, he and Chima do have much in common. For Chima to try to ruin someone's life by what she pulled with Braden, and her openly anti-Semitic remarks towards Russ's nationality are unconscionable. I remember how CBS did not air, and covered up Amber's remarks, and issued a wide-spread apology. I cannot believe they have not done the same regarding Chima! In fact, I have seen no apologies regarding this matter whatsoever, and last night was NOT the first time Chima voiced her anti-Semitic remarks towards Russell!  (:;)  Where do these people come from?

Speaking of Chima - did anyone else notice her remark the other day about how if people didn't behave in a certain manner, according to her (very low) standards, she would wish that their mothers would die? She was laying on the bathroom sofa area, and I don't remember who else was there, or what the circumstance was - I just remember being struck by her remark.  Chima's mother is extremely ill, and she has supposedly been taking care of her! Maybe it's me - but let's see - my mother is extremely ill so should I choose to spend whatever quality time she has left WITH HER - or - should I spend 14 weeks locked away from the outside world on a freaking reality TV show in order to try to advance my career? Hmmmm . . . this is a tough one - NOT!  :ascared :groan:

How were these people raised? Where the hell do they come  from? In what part of the world is any of this behavior acceptable? I thought we lived in a highly developed, civilized society, or are they from the "real world", and is that what the majority of people are really like?  :(

Will somebody please vote for ME to get the coup d'etat so I can vote these two creeps outta the house! Jeesh!  :groan: :duno: :ascared :( (:;)