Author Topic: Can someone explain? Russell and Michelle  (Read 2675 times)

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Can someone explain? Russell and Michelle
« on: August 04, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »
Okay so I am officially lost and hopefully someone can fill be in... I just finally caught up on all the action from last night... then today I read the updates only to find that Michelle and Russ are sitting in the BY chatting and talking game again...

What happened?  When did they patch their relationship?  What did I miss?

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Can someone explain? Russell and Michelle
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »
When Russell and Michelle decided to work together they said they would make it so that no one would know, I think they accomplished that last night.  Russell has to act like he still hates Michelle when he talks to Jesse and clan otherwise they will be on to them. 

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »
ooh, it looks like Michelle sees Jessie, Nat, and Chima for what they really are.  I'm watching her sit with Jeff and Jordan talking about how Chima, Nat, and Jessie were trying to turn her to add to their #s  :yess:

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »
Russell has "final 2" deals with everyone in the house. He's even worse than the King Cobra.

It was just last week that he made a "final 2" deal with Jeff and now he's already made one with Michelle.

He's a punk, imo.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 07:08:49 AM »
Michelle is as smart as a whip. Her true alliance is Jeff and Jordan. Russ is just a maybe. Russ knows that michelle will be loyal to Jeff and Jordan and so will russ. If Jeff and Jordan werent in the picture Russ and Michelle would not be aligned. No doubt Russ has F2 deals with a lot of people Jessie being one of those, but according to russ' DR sessions he already has jessie and natalie figured out. I think at this point the only person russ has any loyalty to is Jeff. I really dont think Russ has figured out who he wants to be F2 with he is just trying to stay in the house at this point.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 08:25:47 AM »
Michelle is as smart as a whip. Her true alliance is Jeff and Jordan. Russ is just a maybe. Russ knows that michelle will be loyal to Jeff and Jordan and so will russ. If Jeff and Jordan werent in the picture Russ and Michelle would not be aligned. No doubt Russ has F2 deals with a lot of people Jessie being one of those, but according to russ' DR sessions he already has jessie and natalie figured out. I think at this point the only person russ has any loyalty to is Jeff. I really dont think Russ has figured out who he wants to be F2 with he is just trying to stay in the house at this point.

This morning Ronnie told Jeff and Jordan the same thing, that Russ has deals with everyone. Russell believes he is in charge of everything but it only lasts until you leave the HOH. He's proven that he can be dangerous.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.