Author Topic: Coup D' Etat  (Read 45473 times)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Coup D' Etat
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 11:21:56 PM »
I am all open to this kind of discussion. It's fun. I don't see it as being touchy as much as just nice back and forth talk about the highs and lows of the houseguests and why they are or aren't good at what they're doing. Mindbending Big Brother debate is what I'm all about aha. :P
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 08:17:18 AM by TexasLady »
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 11:35:21 PM »
 :waves:  There have been members in the past that stop posting because they were called stupid or other names. They thought that they could not post their own opinions because they were attacked for them on a personal level. We really like the debate, discussion here. It is just that some people take it personal when they are told they are stupid etc. Therefore they quit posting and we do not get their opinion, which all posters opinions are appreciated. 

Therefore,

Our Motto

Bash the houseguest, not the poster!

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 02:05:54 PM »
:waves:  There have been members in the past that stop posting because they were called stupid or other names. They thought that they could not post their own opinions because they were attacked for them on a personal level. We really like the debate, discussion here. It is just that some people take it personal when they are told they are stupid etc. Therefore they quit posting and we do not get their opinion, which all posters opinions are appreciated. 

Therefore,

Our Motto

Bash the houseguest, not the poster!

I don't think you quite understand what I meant. I said stupid in a semi-joking fashion. I don't literally mean that you are stupid but I think the idea of voting for Jeff is stupid for those reasons I already gave.

It wasn't like I called someone a dumb mother^**& or a bi%&&.

I think that the fact that a big deal was made out of the word "stupid" being used shows that some people take things way too personally. I know on the Internet, much worse is spat around so if you think me saying stupid causes an eruption of arguing, then you can ban me but from what I see, everyone seems to have takin it with a grain of salt as should be done.

What's next? I say someone is old and then you say that I shouldn't be racist towards old people?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »
I think you all sorted this out yourselves very nicely, and I think we can all agree the stupid comment was not meant to be taken personally.

SO may I suggest we all move along? :yess:

How about that Coup d'Etat?? :funny:

:ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 12:42:04 AM »
Vote Jeff!  :yess:
I think he would be an awesome partner with Russell.  He's realizing that Jordan's mouth is as much of a deficit as Natalie's was to Jesse.  Jordan will benefit from Jeff's power, but Jeff won't benefit as much if Jordan gets it.  Jordan only thinks in the moment.  She seems unable to connect actions with consequences.  Jeff will keep her safe because he's a stand-up guy, but he needs the power!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »
I for one tune out my feeds when I see Ronnie, I am interested in nothing he says or does let alone wonder what hes thinking or what his next move is. I guess I'm not interested in who is playing the game to win, I like who I like and that happens to be Jordan and Jeff as they are the underdogs as well as adorable together and real people and I do not find Jeff boring. He's never had the power so how do we know that he does not have game? Give the guy a chance!
puddin u took the words right out of my mouth. when roonie is on the feeds i mute them chima too lol, but jeff and jordan r so cute they make me lol all the time the other day they were just laying ther talking and i was loling os hard i was crying , jordan wants to b a squrrell so she can climb thing s and hang out in neighbor hoods. i love how real and down to earth they r and the way they bannterr off each other it too funny, last ng they were in hoh room for the frist time playing with the remote, again i was dieing..
VOTEING FOR JEFF !!!!! ps can we vote 10x's a day or just 10x's
pss i have been all over looking at all the polls and jeff is way ahead of every one.. :hearts: :hearts:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2009, 06:41:49 PM »
The CDT- does that meanthey can use it both weeks or just one of the two?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2009, 07:03:15 PM »
I believe they can only use it once

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2009, 08:50:03 PM »
My vote is for Jeff.  I was getting very tired of seeing arrogant people pick off the people I like one by one.  I think it will be fun to see how the other side handles the stress of not being in control.  We are getting a preview of that with Jesse and it is not good.  He has never stopped complaining since he became a have not. (:;)  I hope Jeff uses the power to get rid of Natalie, she grates on my nerves.  If Ronnie were to win it by some miracle I would have to quit watching for my own mental health because he makes me sick.  :groan:  I have never seen a grown man act so immature.  What baffles me is how he has the other side convinced he is a teacher.
I think he may have stepped in it with Jessie today when he told him that once he is gone he is worried that Jesse won't make it.  Jesse did not like that much. :funny:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

Yes. The power is good for two weeks, but they can only use it once. So they have to use it wisely.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline AEROSMITHCHICKEY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »
Just went on CBS to vote again, and they have now put Jesse is the spot that Jeff has been in all along....be careful when you are voting!!!!  WTF is this all about??

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2009, 01:18:15 AM »
I agree Jeff will win it

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2009, 07:06:02 AM »

Yes. The power is good for two weeks, but they can only use it once. So they have to use it wisely.

OK, TY both.  I heard/read Jeff say that if he won it he would take Jessie out.  I don't know if he really will or leave it as Ronnie going out and use it next week-but then Jessie could be HOH winner or Veto winner.  HUmmmm... And its only changing nominations-so if he did put Jessie up I'm not sure he would have the votes.  Jessie is definatly the head of th pimple in the BB house!

Offline :jerry:

• RFF Sr. Member
  • JTAR Season 1 is on RIGHT NOW!
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 07:25:36 AM »
If Jeff wins the mystery french power...since it's french..i think...
Who would he put up?? I say get Chima/Jessie/Natalie on the block
Jerry's fantasy game partcipation:
Vic's 4th Race: Jerry and Uycocoa Eliminated
MTAR Season 3: Jerry and Panda (Natasha and Paula) Eliminated

JTAR Season 1 Nanaimo Leg is on right now!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2009, 08:13:09 AM »
My question is, will he use it this week or next week and can he keep it a secret if he waits. Once Ronnie is out of the house, the search for a new target will commence and right now everyone is uber paranoid.  :taze

He will have to be careful who he puts up because he will instantly have enemies. He could put up Jesse this week but I'm not sure he'd have the votes and Ronnie would make it to the Jury House. Don't see that happening. My hunch is he will try to get Jesse and if not Jesse then Natalie next week.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2009, 11:36:59 AM »
I certainly hope you are right TL  :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 12:07:32 PM »
Whoa!! After the fight this morning will the target change to Chima???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2009, 01:08:16 PM »
some how i hope they find out this whole story jessy and nat made up and told to russell  to say who RONNIE, realy . if eather one of them goes it will be a happy day for me, if jeff gets it and i am hopeing he will i am a little worried becaus they did change the hg's pic around today and something happened right after voteing started so if u voted from when the show ended thur untilll like 30 mins after, it doen'ts count??? so something is going on there?? back to jeff if he is smart and i realy think he is he will not tell any one when he gets it and leave things alone this week not win hoh, next week see what kind of mess they stir up on them self this week , and i am sure nat and jessy will finaly be had so jeff will put up nat and jess and if one comes down trow who ever would not vote out jess or nat problly chima..jmo.. go jeff go..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline gueykewl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »
If (when) Jeff wins the Coup D' Etat everyone in the house will quickly realize who has it just by pure admission and lack thereof from Jeff. It'll be fun watching people kiss his a$$ for the next week.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »
On the televised veto ceremony tonight, I was surprised to see that they are still taking votes for the Coup D' Etat.  I guess I thought it was done. I was nervous last night when I heard that Jeff's DR session was going over the house speakers for a short time.  Was glad they were not giving him the power then.  I can not believe that the rat even thinks he has a fighting chance at this but he is delusional about his popularity with America. :loser:  When he said he was smarter than Michelle I really knew he was off the rails. :smartass

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2009, 09:53:58 PM »
On the televised veto ceremony tonight, I was surprised to see that they are still taking votes for the Coup D' Etat.  I guess I thought it was done. I was nervous last night when I heard that Jeff's DR session was going over the house speakers for a short time.  Was glad they were not giving him the power then.  I can not believe that the rat even thinks he has a fighting chance at this but he is delusional about his popularity with America. :loser:  When he said he was smarter than Michelle I really knew he was off the rails. :smartass
You  have 1 hour to keep voting for Jeff!!!  VOTE until midnight

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2009, 09:57:00 PM »
You  have 1 hour to keep voting for Jeff!!!  VOTE until midnight

No. You have until 2:59am EST to vote.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »
You  have 1 hour to keep voting for Jeff!!!  VOTE until midnight

No. You have until 2:59am EST to vote.
thanks for correcting that!! I didn't pay attention to the PT after the time.  duhhhhhh!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2009, 02:16:48 AM »
My friend's telling me that he was voting for more than one houseguest.

200 votes for Jeff. 100 votes for Ronnie (what the hell?). 50 votes for Jessie (mistake).

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2009, 11:07:51 AM »
Luckily I just saw a poll on the forum at cbs.com.  These are a lot of the same people voting for the Coup D'Etat...

4621 people took the poll and 83% said they were voting for Jeff, 7% said Jordan and Ronnie was in 3rd place with 3%.   :wohoo: