Author Topic: Coup D' Etat  (Read 45470 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Coup D' Etat
« on: July 30, 2009, 07:48:54 PM »
Power Twist! The "Coup d'Etat" will enable one person to overthrow the HOH at a moment's notice and could be used with in the next 2 weeks!

Vote Jeff or Jordan please!  :wohoo:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/americas_vote/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 08:23:17 PM by puddin »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Coup D' Etat
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:04:49 PM »
Note: CBS website vote has pics mixed and names mixed up- hope that doesn't effect the vote.  i voted for Jeff by text already!  :yess:

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:09:25 PM »
 :yess: :yess: Jeff is gonna take this by a landslide! BB has been listening to it's fans!  :jam:

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 08:10:48 PM »
noticed the same thing that the pics and names are all messed up on the site.  PLEASE vote jeff or jordan.  preferably Jeff simply b/c he's much smarter and will know how to use it.  just make sure you are voting for the right person if you use the site!?!  

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »
Jeff! Jeff! Jeff! Jeff! Jeff!

Also, if you vote online you can vote multiple times if you hit refresh.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 10:58:16 PM »
Ah man!  I just realized that since they are not allowed to talk about it we won't find out who won the power until it is revealed on the show.  We won't be able to learn this fancy bit of info on the live feeds  :'(

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 12:17:07 AM »
Ah man!  I just realized that since they are not allowed to talk about it we won't find out who won the power until it is revealed on the show.  We won't be able to learn this fancy bit of info on the live feeds  :'(

NVM
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 12:36:01 AM »

It only counts 10 times though so repeating it will not count, sorry.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 11:12:22 AM »

It only counts 10 times though so repeating it will not count, sorry.

Well at least I get 20 votes then, 10 at home and 10 at work... I was confused because the disclaimer at the bottom only mentioned 10 per phone, it does make sense to be 10 per computer too.

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 09:17:29 PM »
Let me be honest here, you guys are being dumb by voting for Jeff.

Jeff might be nice but he isn't interesting at all. In fact, he's boring as hell and we know he'd put up Jessie and/or Ronnie.

I'd vote for Ronnie just b/c we know when he's got the power, it's gonna be interesting and maybe even some shocking turn of events knowing how often he changes his mind.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 09:26:34 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »

Jeff might be nice but he isn't interesting at all. In fact, he's boring as hell and we know he'd put up Jessie and/or Ronnie.

I'd vote for Ronnie just b/c we know when he's got the power, it's gonna be interesting and maybe even some shocking turn of events knowing how often he changes his mind.

It would make things shocking all right!!!  :ascared  3/4ths of our updaters would probably quit.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 09:43:19 PM »

[/quote
wonderful.  give it to the rat.  That makes my day

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

Yeah no - coming from a guy who supported Eric of BB8 and Ryan of BB9 I get that you like Ronnie and you're kind of on the outside looking in but absolutely no way

He knows little things about the game but not enough; he's not that entertaining at all actually he's kind of frustrating to watch because he has barely any social skills at all - the house is an open circuit if you put a little bit of bs in there it'll spread and that's where Ronnie has a problem; he can't speak without getting hyped up and going for breath every 2 words and it's annoying: he's good on persuasive speaking when he's talking about things he knows - he does not know peoples relations and how they work as well as he thought he did or else Jordan/Jeff wouldn't of blown up on him - he even stated that's not what he intended he wanted to keep Jeff and Jordan around for two weeks and then turn the house IIRC

Jeff is funny - he's sometimes quiet but he's funny he's realistic and he's a fairly cool guy; it's not stupid by any means necessary to vote for someone you like to get out Ronnie(I like Jessie btw - it's cool that he's trying to redeem himself and he's pretty calm for the most part); right now the shows all about Ronnie/when Ronnie will go out/he's a rat etc and what I want to see is the relationships and developments that happen after Ronnie leaves; I think people give Ronnie far too much credit for being a mastermind when all he did was do one vote - he's kind of like a Brian Jr but the only reason he's still there is nobody but Jessie and him have won HOH til now; after Ronnie leaves the house loses it's so called "objective" and everyone is finding new targets and it really starts to pick up - i = excited :) But Jessie has been playing a fantastic game thus far; not throwing the HOH was his downfall though

Also Ronnie will hardly be unpredictable: he will put up Jeff and Jordan if Russ is unavailable and Jeff and Russ if he isn't: he wants to get people out who will not be a beneficiary to him and those two are probably the biggest two threats he has and he realizes it

TL;DR voting jeff isn't stupid by all means vote for who you like the best
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 10:54:28 PM »
I am rooting for Jeff to get it because I am always rooting for power shifts in the house.  Yes, I do choose my fav players that I like to see through to the end but I get bored if one group has power for too long.  My ideal season would have power flipping every single week... it shakes things up more...

So that is why I am rooting for Jeff... right now he is fairly close to the bottom and I think he is smarter than Jordan (also at the bottom)...

Finally, don't say its stupid to vote for someone, I like this forum because the people posting on it are mature and don't judge each other, lets keep it that way!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 02:13:26 AM »
I for one tune out my feeds when I see Ronnie, I am interested in nothing he says or does let alone wonder what hes thinking or what his next move is. I guess I'm not interested in who is playing the game to win, I like who I like and that happens to be Jordan and Jeff as they are the underdogs as well as adorable together and real people and I do not find Jeff boring. He's never had the power so how do we know that he does not have game? Give the guy a chance!

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 04:49:21 AM »

It would make things shocking all right!!!  :ascared  3/4ths of our updaters would probably quit.  :funny:

Yep!!!  I just might call it quits.  Doubt it tho
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 04:59:36 AM by Jill_ »

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2009, 05:34:01 AM »
I just really hope that Ronnie doesnt get it,  or Jesse for that matter,  he is not as annoying as in past a past season, but i still dont like him, just something about him.  I do hope that Jeff gets it.  More then that I hope the stupid thing is used this year, unlike in other years where we waited and waited and was teased with the notion that it would be used and it never was.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 09:30:49 AM »

Yep!!!  I just might call it quits.  Doubt it tho

I was just being facetious  :lol:  Jeff is a shoe-in in my opinion. It will be interesting to see what he does with it if he does win.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 03:58:22 PM »
I don't agree with Jeff. My feeling is a lot of the supporters of Jeff are women and that's alright and all but I don't think as many men like him as women(for the obvious reason). I think Jeff can't play the game real well, he's just going through the motions, the showmance is boring(my personal opinion), and he doesn't have the brains to win this game. He might get far if the right people win the HOH's but he's on top of the hit list now with Casey, Laura, and Braden being gone.

I'm a fan of the underdog and Ronnie kind of became the underdog after his tough week. I don't personally like Ronnie, but I like how unpredictable his gameplay is. I like the ones who take risks, I like players who don't just sit around and let others dictate their gameplay but take those risks and play those mind games with other people.

Like it or not, without Ronnie and Russell, this season would've been boring as hell.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »

Like it or not, without Ronnie and Russell, this season would've been boring as hell.
Would've been boring?  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 07:24:32 PM »
I've voted twice (albeit sporadicly), but the two votes I cast were for Jeff.

I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 07:36:13 PM »
I've voted twice (albeit sporadicly), but the two votes I cast were for Jeff.

I've lost count how many times I've voted for Jeff

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »
VOTE FOR JEFF!!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »
I don't agree with Jeff. My feeling is a lot of the supporters of Jeff are women and that's alright and all but I don't think as many men like him as women(for the obvious reason). I think Jeff can't play the game real well, he's just going through the motions, the showmance is boring(my personal opinion), and he doesn't have the brains to win this game. He might get far if the right people win the HOH's but he's on top of the hit list now with Casey, Laura, and Braden being gone.

I'm a fan of the underdog and Ronnie kind of became the underdog after his tough week. I don't personally like Ronnie, but I like how unpredictable his gameplay is. I like the ones who take risks, I like players who don't just sit around and let others dictate their gameplay but take those risks and play those mind games with other people.

I can see what you're saying. I see the possibility of growing a liking to Ronnie, I just can't cause he is ridiculously annoying right? The chances he takes are not needed to further himself in the game and just hinders him: it's kinda like's he's doing stuff and getting caught constantly and people are just like "Yeah you're jokes." Ronnie thinks he knows the game well but he doesn't as much as he thinks he does and I hate that about him. He thought he'd completely wreck people and his plans folded in and kudos for trying and all but like.. it's about time for him to go I think.What I hate most about him is he screwed up his own strategy of playing both sides in the second week; Eric Stein said it best - he won the battle but won't win the war(that might've been about Jessie though iono): only 1 person who's won the HOH in the first two weeks have ever won the game and that was Lisa and everyone knows that Danielle was robbed. What I think of him is that he wanted to play a game where he'd play both sides and float on through the game: instead he put himself in the front line, completely abandoned his game and is now just sitting there like "JESSIE HELP JESSIE HELP" - he has nothing he can do now. He is open to no moves because he now owns an immense gratitude to Jessie and Natalie. It won't be unpredictable because the only way he can go and still be safe in the game is Russell-Jordan-Jeff in his nominees. He stripped himself of the right to make big moves when he completely scolded one side of the house and his ability to make big plays, it's like Jennifer from BB6. Now he's on the front line for his side and is pretty much going to be shot down soon and after that the real game begins really.

Ronnie is an underdog, sure. I like Jessie and Russell this turn around(I've liked Russell for weeks.) But Ronnie I just can not stand. At best he is a poor mans Jennifer with the broken promises and stuff + the scolding for pretty much the entire game which limits his game to only Jessie and Natalie and he's getting credit for being a mastermind, that's what really bugs me about Ronnie.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 10:34:30 PM by TexasLady »
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 10:44:25 PM »
 :waves:

That was just a reminder.  I did not say they were bashing anyone.  So far this season everyone has been very courteous to each other. There is no reason to say that if you vote for someone you are stupid or dumb.  There is no reason to bring a posters gender into it either.

Geez we are a little touchy about this vote for the  Coup D' Etat !

I see MY post was deleted, so let me put it this way, this is MY OWN OPINION
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!