Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 244519 times)

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2009, 09:32:30 PM »
I going to KL in 30 July.. Hope i spot racer come to Malaysia!!   :snicker: :snicker:
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline wwwevolution

• RFF Newbie
I like the staus for American 5829 better.

AMERICAN AIRLINES  5829
OPERATED BY JAPAN AIRLINES 
Departing: LAX Los Angeles   07/18/2009   1:20 PM
Arriving: NRT Tokyo   07/19/2009  4:45 PM   

Saw 3-4 teams with cameras in tow board UA 891 LAX-Tokyo on 7/18/09 1:13pm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2009, 12:51:09 AM »
Please tell us more wwwevolution  :waves: we would love to hear what you saw!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 15 Location Spoilers
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2009, 02:08:36 AM »
 :funny: I think we need to all realise that Chateau has real insider info and knows alot about most of the teams so no need to contest

Do you have photo's of any other teams chateau?
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
I knew either cdfe or haku would translate the japs to us... Apparently, cdfe first learned japanese before austrian right? Based on your posts in the fantasy game thread and PMs?? LOL With Haku, I dunno ^_^ Peace!
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I knew either cdfe or haku would translate the japs to us... Apparently, cdfe first learned japanese before austrian right? Based on your posts in the fantasy game thread and PMs?? LOL With Haku, I dunno ^_^ Peace!
People in Austria speak German.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!

Ooops... Oh yeah haha

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster

off topic, but what do Australians speak then?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :lol: :lol: :funny: :funny: Um English!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
I am more incline that they will fly to South Korea or Philippines next, SK was last visited in TAR 4 and Philippines last visited in TAR 5, if my memory does not serve me wrong.

But right now it still seems appropriate for them to make a stop at South Korea or Philippines next. But anything could happen. I'm hoping for them to cross over to South Korea, really.

I'm in Manila everyday (Intramuros and some near places around it). Hoping to see some TAR action tomorrow if Philippines is the next stop.  :snicker:

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
I am more incline that they will fly to South Korea or Philippines next, SK was last visited in TAR 4 and Philippines last visited in TAR 5, if my memory does not serve me wrong.

But right now it still seems appropriate for them to make a stop at South Korea or Philippines next. But anything could happen. I'm hoping for them to cross over to South Korea, really.

I'm in Manila everyday (Intramuros and some near places around it). Hoping to see some TAR action tomorrow if Philippines is the next stop.  :snicker:

my schooL is near paco park (pit stop - TARA02 Leg02)

Offline Zatchbellcool

• RFF Not So Newbie
Right place this time. :P

I got alittle bored (and still trying to shake off the excitment) so I tried doing my own little research on Twitter updates. Some people are talking about semi-famous people or celeb editions in stuff so I think this would be crediable in that department.

I typed in Amazing Race on Twitter. Of course, it was annoying to get through random updates with the words "amazing" and "Race" in them. But then I found a Twitter update that said (I lost who said it)

"Goodluck in your race Jorge Lorenzo, your not out of it yet."

So I keep the Name Jorge Lorenzo, and Googled it. Of Course a Wiki page came up so I clicked that and Hes a 22 Year old Race car driver, Born in Spain (Not sure if he lives there. But if he doesn't I think he'd have a shot of going in the race).

However when I saw his picture I thought "He looks somewhat like one of the Red Team Guys."

then I tried and made this pic.

Could one of the red Racer's be Jorge Loren zo? SO I give it to you RFF for you to examine....I hope its not a waste of time.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!

Australian English. they have terms like willy-willy, which cannot be found in the normal american dictionary.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
He doesn't look like Jorge Loren, sorry.

But good effort!! :jam:

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
found this on twitter search..

http://twitter.com/presbytetelepta lelah.. Abis jd crew nya amazing race gerakan pmuda gpib galilea.. Luar biasa! Bsk ud mulai mengospek mhasiswa baru,mari jaga ksehatan!:)  
34 minutes ago from mobile web

i used a googLe transLator..
Be finished so crew him amazing race the movement pmuda gpib galilea.. Extraordinary! Tomorrow have begun mengospek mhasiswa baru,mari guard ksehatan!

http://twitter.com/nanzee_wensen @richardgideon knp ga ikut acr amazing race? Lg dmn lo? http://myloc.me/bWbd
about 5 hours ago from UberTwitter

may be they are in indonesia??..

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2009, 06:19:43 AM »
In school. Who knows if they decide to visit the UP/Ateneo area? :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2009, 06:21:53 AM »
In school. Who knows if they decide to visit the UP/Ateneo area? :funny:

I'll keep my eye out in QC Circle and Monument this week... LOL! If they go back to Manila, I think the monument is the next best pitstop they can have LOL!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

http://twitter.com/presbytetelepta lelah.. Abis jd crew nya amazing race gerakan pmuda gpib galilea.. Luar biasa! Bsk ud mulai mengospek mhasiswa baru,mari jaga ksehatan!:)  

Be finished so crew him amazing race the movement pmuda gpib galilea.. Extraordinary! Tomorrow have begun mengospek mhasiswa baru,mari guard ksehatan!

http://twitter.com/nanzee_wensen @richardgideon knp ga ikut acr amazing race? Lg dmn lo? http://myloc.me/bWbd

If you read the other twits by the second twitter, you'll see this.

in the middle of Galilean Amazing Race event.. http://myloc.me/bT6K
about 9 hours ago from UberTwitter

Maybe their own local version of TAR, if you ask me?? Hmmm!

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member

If you read the other twits by the second twitter, you'll see this.

in the middle of Galilean Amazing Race event.. http://myloc.me/bT6K
about 9 hours ago from UberTwitter

Maybe their own local version of TAR, if you ask me?? Hmmm!

=o  :lol:

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
Well, Indonesia could be preparing right now for TAR's filming... That I THINK can also be true. But of course, we know it's political, terrorism turmoils is what keeps TAR away from there..

(It really is sad that it has such a nice culture, barred by f*ing terrorists who think they own the world, and crash everyone who's against their stupid ideals and opinions)

But I'm still praying that I see red and yellow flags tomorrow and the next day here in the Philippines!

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
Well, Indonesia could be preparing right now for TAR's filming... That I THINK can also be true. But of course, we know it's political, terrorism turmoils is what keeps TAR away from there..

(It really is sad that it has such a nice culture, barred by f*ing terrorists who think they own the world, and crash everyone who's against their stupid ideals and opinions)

But I'm still praying that I see red and yellow flags tomorrow and the next day here in the Philippines!

me too... <3

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster

Australian English. they have terms like willy-willy, which cannot be found in the normal american dictionary.

Lol I am from Australia and have NEVER heard willy-willy before!! About the red team guy...it looks like a close match!

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Right place this time. :P

I got alittle bored (and still trying to shake off the excitment) so I tried doing my own little research on Twitter updates. Some people are talking about semi-famous people or celeb editions in stuff so I think this would be crediable in that department.

I typed in Amazing Race on Twitter. Of course, it was annoying to get through random updates with the words "amazing" and "Race" in them. But then I found a Twitter update that said (I lost who said it)

So I keep the Name Jorge Lorenzo, and Googled it. Of Course a Wiki page came up so I clicked that and Hes a 22 Year old Race car driver, Born in Spain (Not sure if he lives there. But if he doesn't I think he'd have a shot of going in the race).

However when I saw his picture I thought "He looks somewhat like one of the Red Team Guys."

then I tried and made this pic.

Could one of the red Racer's be Jorge Loren zo? SO I give it to you RFF for you to examine....I hope its not a waste of time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jorge-Lorenzo/12451504221#/photo.php?pid=400807&id=12451504221

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!

Lol I am from Australia and have NEVER heard willy-willy before!! About the red team guy...it looks like a close match!

Really? Oh well, I just heard that and got stuck into my mind long long long time ago. ^_^

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!

They probably deleted it since no one's really supposed to know who's racing yet LOL!  But whoever said that probably thought it was Jorge, but right now, I agree with Joab that it might not be him.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on