Author Topic: Ronnie: Who will he nominate?  (Read 4965 times)

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
Ronnie: Who will he nominate?
« on: July 17, 2009, 03:40:50 AM »
Knowing he can't nominate his teammates (Chima and Michele), who will Ronnie nominate? I won't be surprised to see him go for two people from the athletes team or one popular and one athletes.

I say Natalie and Russell or like Natalie and Casey...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ronnie: Who will he nominate?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 06:55:55 AM »
I don't have a clue. He's snowed so many people that there's hardly anyone left! Whoever he puts up will ignite a war. He could put up Jeff and Jordan or a pawn with Jeff or Casey the target. ???

ETA... Maybe Russell will be the target in the long run, I don't think he likes him and I would be extremely happy if he left!  :yess:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 07:02:06 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 10:15:07 AM »
I'll guess Laura and Casey

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »
I've been thinking about it all morning, if he could backdoor Russell, wouldn't that make pretty much everyone happy?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 01:52:42 PM »
I've been thinking about it all morning, if he could backdoor Russell, wouldn't that make pretty much everyone happy?
Hes already brought that up, about backdooring Russell to Jeff/Jordan/Michele/Laura but he will use that as his reasoning when he puts Laura and Casey up who are my guesses, By the way if your not following the feeds, Ronnie loves Jordan and won't even go there as far as putting her up.
OR it could be I'm reading Ronnie all wrong and his only purpose its to make good tv and he could totally do the opposite of what I'm thinking he might do.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 02:02:32 PM »
Hes already brought that up, about backdooring Russell to Jeff/Jordan/Michele/Laura but he will use that as his reasoning when he puts Laura and Casey up who are my guesses, By the way if your not following the feeds, Ronnie loves Jordan and won't even go there as far as putting her up.
OR it could be I'm reading Ronnie all wrong and his only purpose its to make good tv and he could totally do the opposite of what I'm thinking he might do.

I am wondering the same thing-it would be huge if he is truely thinking to back door Russell.  The only problem I have with that is he has no clue how the POV will go, so he would have to put up one of the athletes now.  If he did, his butt would be covered.  If that athlete won POV, he could put up Russ if not, he still gets one of the triad out.

However, if he is truely aligned with the meatheads- he is doomed, not to mention the stupidest player "in BB history" (the way they keep saying that!)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »
I have been a fan of BB for so long and I have to say this season -- has really gotten under my skin.  This whole Ronnie/meathead group is beyond irritating.  I can't even watch the late night Showtime stuff.  I catch up on the this site during the day.  Its probably because I just can't stand to watch this nasty group of people.  The other half is sooo getting played they just don't have a clue.  I can't understand that they haven't figured it out as Ronnie has been spending so much time with the meatheads?!?!?!?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »
I'm with you bbjunkey, I'm just not all that interested at all and its very hard updating because I zone out :lol:
It could only get better though right? for sure can't get any worse.
If Ronnie is all about making good tv then theres still some hope for this week.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 05:00:05 PM »
I'm with you bbjunkey, I'm just not all that interested at all and its very hard updating because I zone out :lol:
It could only get better though right? for sure can't get any worse.
If Ronnie is all about making good tv then theres still some hope for this week.

I really hope it gets better. I don't see how it could get any worse. (But then again, someone thought it was a good idea to bring Jesse back.)  (:;)

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »
Ronnie is a WILDCARD but I think he will nominate two people from the ATHLETES or one from ATHLETES and POPULAR...we'll have to wait and see. =)

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 02:06:44 AM »
I don't want to spoil anything but I saw who Ronnie nominated as a replacement after the video was used...i'm so shocked...