Author Topic: BB 11: Braden Bacha, 28  (Read 11178 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
BB 11: Braden Bacha, 28
« on: July 01, 2009, 08:34:59 AM »
BRADEN

Biography
Born and raised in Dana Point, Calif., Braden spends his time surfing and has experience working as an international model and an actor. This bachelor lists his favorite activities as sleeping and talking to girls. He is a cocky surfer who, ironically, is afraid of drowning. He constantly boasts about his self-perceived intelligence, looks, charm and overall desirability.

Braden calls himself a fashion icon and thinks anything creative is totally rad; he even designs his own jewelry. But he hopes that he is not placed in the house with "fashionistas who think they are too cool for school." Braden has a very laid-back, California vibe and is concerned that the stress levels in the house will mess up his mellow personality. His fellow Houseguests may be thrown off by Braden’s vocabulary as he tends to make up his own words.

Aside from winning the cash prize, Braden hopes to have new experiences and gain the virtue of patience. He plans to win BIG BROTHER by being two-faced.

Braden’s favorite color is blue (because, according to him, it compliments his eyes) and his favorite food is sushi. His birth date is September 13, 1980.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:03:42 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: BB 11: BRADEN Bacha
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 10:22:49 AM »
I just got douche chills!

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 10:35:24 AM »
Major MACTOR alert!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 11:17:01 AM »
My favorite part is self-perceived intelligence...

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 11:24:49 AM »
douche bag.

Nuala

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 11:32:14 AM »
just read he is a poet so will he use his words to sway the women?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 11:44:20 AM »
So....would he know the other bikini model?? ???

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB 11: Braden Bacha, 28
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 11:23:36 PM »
I don't like him be based on his profile. douche bag for sure haha...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 01:13:32 AM »
I'll bet he knows the mystery house guest .....

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:19:49 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »
BUT HE IS GREAT EYE CANDY :hearts: :hearts: also i was reading his web page ty to will for the link and on there he seems like a nice guy. i wonder if it is going to b like a dan thing from last yr he went into the house us thinking one thing and he turns out to be very likeable?? just saying... :duno: :duno:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »
BUT HE IS GREAT EYE CANDY :hearts: :hearts: also i was reading his web page ty to will for the link and on there he seems like a nice guy. i wonder if it is going to b like a dan thing from last yr he went into the house us thinking one thing and he turns out to be very likeable?? just saying... :duno: :duno:

I'm hoping it's gonna be like the Dan thing from BB10! I was trying not to post on my first impressions because of the Dan thing. But after watching that video I just  couldn't help myself. Watching the video I was laughing my ass off. When he blew this kiss I really started rolling!!!  Good stuff!

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 02:38:44 PM »
I'll bet he knows the mystery house guest .....

He probably does!  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 09:03:57 PM »
from CBS

Offline Ganja Gal

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 08:57:45 AM »
Yuk!!  He's not as good looking as he thinks he is.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 10:49:22 AM »
Yuk!!  He's not as good looking as he thinks he is.

Amen and he's a big turn off!

Offline tvfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 05:10:58 PM »
Big Brother 11 - Meet Braden & Laura!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSz09B5iDas

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 07:49:31 PM »
Braden is probably going home tomorrow!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 04:21:55 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 06:05:53 PM »
Big Brother Evictee Braden: The Game "Makes You Insane"

Braden Bacha seemed to be playing Big Brother 11 the same way he lives his surfer-dude life. He was the easygoing clown who seemed to float through the house with no real worry about anything. But that all changed when he found himself as the surprise replacement nominee after Lydia made a deal with the athletes' clique. Though he fought to stay (and fought with fellow houseguests!), Braden was the first evictee of the 11th season. We chatted with him about his rollercoaster week in the house, being called a racist, and why he's glad to be back in the real world. (Hint: He missed his mommy.)

TVGuide.com: It has to tough to be the first one out. How are you feeling?
Braden: It feels great. Unfortunately, it was me [who was evicted], but it's my mother's birthday next week, so I'm excited to see her. I missed her quite a bit. I'm just thinking about the positive things: the things that I've learned and the experience in general. I'm just so thankful to have had that [experience] and the challenge to make it out of there alive.

TVGuide.com: Most of what we saw of you was more class clown than schemer. Why do you think Lydia set the athletes' sights on you?
Braden: I'm constantly contemplating that myself. I was thrown off extremely — I couldn't believe it. We had such a great understanding and relationship in the beginning. For her to do that was so inappropriate. She had the votes [to stay], but she went out of her way to just ruin me and sold herself out to the athletes.

TVGuide.com: That obviously led to the fight between the two of you. What put you over the edge?
Braden: It was complete frustration.  I knew deep down that Kevin and Lydia had sold me out even before the veto competition — I saw their actions and reactions, and Russell confirmed everything — so I just wanted to call [Lydia] out. It got heated and things were said out of maliciousness, things I obviously didn't mean, but when you're stuck in a house for so many days with people who are driving you nuts, it's hard not to do anything about it. But I did apologize.

TVGuide.com: What were you thinking when Chima brought up your comments again just before the houseguests voted?
Braden: Chima said things that were way over the top. She knew it was going to be close, so she did whatever she could to get more votes on her side. I didn't really let it affect me because I know it is a game that is completely chaotic. But it seems like she is up and down daily, almost bi-polar. I don't affiliate with those kinds of people anyways.

TVGuide.com: Do you want to address any of her allegations?
Braden: No. It's sad that she has to stoop to those silly levels.

TVGuide.com: Do you think calling you a racist and misogynist affected the vote?
Braden: Ronnie was the big upset, but I think he had already made his decision. I saw him talking to Jessie about five minutes before the vote, and he was probably convinced to stay on [the athletes'] team even though he had promised us for days and days that he was going to be with us.

TVGuide.com: Is there any way that Ronnie's strategy isn't going to come back to haunt him?
Braden: I think it is definitely putting a damper on him and his longevity. People obviously know that he is two-faced, so I think he won't have longer than three weeks in the house.

TVGuide.com: What would you do differently if you had another shot?
Braden: I played respectfully, I played truthfully, and I played with the grace of God. I tried to stand strong to my word as much as possible, but unfortunately I said some things that were intense — and I apologize.

TVGuide.com: Who has the best shot of winning? And is it who you want to see win?
Braden: If you had asked that question yesterday, I would have said Ronnie had a great chance, but now he threw himself into a bad situation. Personally, I hope Jeff and Casey can stay strong the longest. They are both great people, tough competitors, and they are capable mentally, strategically and physically of doing everything to win.

TVGuide.com: What should America know about life in the Big Brother house?
Braden: It's complete conspiracy in there. Beware. It's scary, it's intense — it's like a rollercoaster. It makes you insane. Luckily, I made it out of there alive.

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=106804883003&h=PLgws&u=LPdw2&ref=mf