Author Topic: RealPlayer Flashback - Figured Out  (Read 9527 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
RealPlayer Flashback - Figured Out
« on: July 11, 2009, 11:25:12 PM »
Alright, I know some of us (I was included in this) was wondering where the new FlashBack Feature was in RealPlayer, and I finally found it.

When I open RealPlayer, I click "SuperPass" and login, then go to the Big Brother Tab on that page, and on the BB Page is a button for Flashback.

I am able to select a day, and a time and a camera, and hit go, and it works.

If you want to watch the Jeff & Russel fight, you can go to Saturday at 11am on Cam 1 and hit go, and about 40% thru the clip the fight starts...its kinda fun to watch!! LOL

Maybe I am the last person on the planet to figure it out, and if so, I just made an ass of myself! LOL...but for those who don't know, thats how it works!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: RealPlayer Flashback - Figured Out
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 11:34:06 PM »
Alright, I know some of us (I was included in this) was wondering where the new FlashBack Feature was in RealPlayer, and I finally found it.

When I open RealPlayer, I click "SuperPass" and login, then go to the Big Brother Tab on that page, and on the BB Page is a button for Flashback.

If you want to watch the Jeff & Russel fight, you can go to Saturday at 11am on Cam 1 and hit go, and about 40% thru the clip the fight starts...its kinda fun to watch!! LOL

Maybe I am the last person on the planet to figure it out, and if so, I just made an ass of myself! LOL...but for those who don't know, thats how it works!!

No you didn't do any such thing. Thanks Rob! LOL.. I'm fighting figuring this new player out right now and hadn't found out how to rewind back to the fight.  :meow:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 11:43:08 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out how to keep the darn thing on top!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »

No you didn't do any such thing. Thanks Rob! LOL.. I'm fighting figuring this new player out right now and hadn't found out how to rewind back to the fight.  :meow:

:waves:  TL i thought you got the re--- loader?? it's easy on that if you did.. tools/flashback and it's on feed 2 11:24 sat. 11th ***BBTIME***
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 11:47:12 PM »

:waves:  TL i thought you got the re--- loader?? it's easy on that if you did.. tools/flashback and it's on feed 2 11:24 sat. 11th ***BBTIME***

Got R..P but not Re.....Loader... LOL.. (The word that cannot be typed...)

Kewl!! I'm waiting for the fight to happen. }:>  (Had to put it at 11 not 11:24 though.. didn't have that option.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 11:49:11 PM »
Everytime I open reaplayer in realplayer/shortcut  it crashes on this pc but when I use the direct links above it works fine .. no idea? but it doesn't matter so yadda yadda. You should see how long it took us to get the 10$ in free songs today, kept making us sign in then told us we already had an account  :lol: .. directed us to sign in over and over .....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 11:51:52 PM »
Everytime I open reaplayer in realplayer/shortcut  it crashes on this pc but when I use the direct links above it works fine .. no idea? but it doesn't matter so yadda yadda. You should see how long it took us to get the 10$ in free songs today, kept making us sign in then told us we already had an account  :lol: .. directed us to sign in over and over .....

Cripes, I'm having enough trouble with this beta version without trying to get the songs.. and Peach, it isn't staying on top for me either. It's a bug in the beta. Where's the Raid?  (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 12:07:12 AM »
realplayer cannot be pinned to the top like the re--loader, it never could you all are just spoiled  :lol:
you have to minimize your page to see both

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 12:22:12 AM »
i know i posted  some help/known issue regarding the real player and beta version on the real player topic. .. lol where did i put it!! LOL i'll find it for ya!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 09:01:29 AM »
realplayer cannot be pinned to the top like the re--loader, it never could you all are just spoiled  :lol:
you have to minimize your page to see both

OK, maybe I need more vitamin E or Ginko Biloba... but I could swear, I would have RP quad on the right side minimized and all the other windows from that program that can't be typed, on the left and read posts...where's my old version!  :funny:

I blame BB for killing various parts of my brain... wonder how much is left?   :funny:

ETA: OK, the silly thing is sitting nicely on the top right corner of my screen after a reboot, while I try to catch up on the people and their antics.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 09:18:47 AM by TexasLady »

Nuala

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 07:41:08 AM »
Thanks Rob...... :jumpy:

Nuala

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 09:51:50 AM »
if you want to see Brayden get ignorant go to July 13th at 12:00 BB time and go to about the end of the day.  Then go into 1:00 for Jordan and Lydia.