Author Topic: BB 11: Jessie Godderz, 23  (Read 5079 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB 11: Jessie Godderz, 23
« on: July 10, 2009, 10:15:12 AM »

Jessie is the all American boy next door who graduated from high school in Iowa. He is a professional body-builder with the World Natural Body Building Federation. His goal is to be an inspirational figure to people who want to lose weight, get fit or pursue a drug-free, body-building life style. When he was 19, he worked as a Train Conductor for the Union Pacific Railroad.

He has a close, warm relationship with his mother. His favorite foods are pancakes, oatmeal, fish and bananas and he also eats Hamburger Helper. He likes hip hop music and Kanye West is a favorite artist. He plays baseball, football and tennis and likes to watch boxing and football. He likes to work out, go to Las Vegas, and get together with friends and family. His favorite activity is communicating with people that contact him whose lives he has helped to change.

Jessie describes his ideal romantic partner as curvy, having long dark hair and being opinionated. He describes himself as personable, confrontational and a flirt. His ideal political office is Vice President of the United States because he gets all the same perks as the President but gets to hang out behind-the-scenes. His proudest accomplishment is being the youngest national professional body builder. His father is his hero as he always gave Jessie the choice of doing right or wrong.

His birth date is April 23, 1986.

Offline Ganja Gal

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB 11: Jessie Godderz, 23
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 10:24:59 AM »
Can't even admit he has an ego problem, cause he thinks he's perfect.  Libra had him pegged when she told him he was so full of himslef and he can't even see it!!  What an A-hole!

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 10:50:37 AM »
Can't even admit he has an ego problem, cause he thinks he's perfect.  Libra had him pegged when she told him he was so full of himslef and he can't even see it!!  What an A-hole!

A lot of people don't like Jessie but he's not that bad. I think he will do well on the show.

Offline Ruckus

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 11:03:53 AM »

So much ego cramped up in that tiny little head of his. 

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 01:47:33 PM »

So much ego cramped up in that tiny little head of his. 

I think it's more confident. A lot of people think he's arrogant because of his age and muscles but that's not the case. If you remember from Big Brother 10, he said he did some of the things in life because as a kid he was scrawny and got teased. GO JESSIE! :hearts:

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

You say Jessie sucks but you are defending Libra? She was probably the biggest b*&*^ in the that house.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 07:43:14 PM »
I hear Jessie has a thing for Lydia haha and vice versa... :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 07:48:32 PM »
A little reminder.... Love the HGs, hate the hgs, that's what the forum is for, but have respect for fellow RFF members and their opinions. :angel:

(Don't ever make me bring this out.) :vader:   ;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.