Author Topic: Welcome to RFF and BB 11... a message from Nuala  (Read 3762 times)

Nuala

Welcome to RFF and BB 11... a message from Nuala
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:00:38 AM »
Hello my online family,

Well here we are the day of the first show.  Are  you excited?  I am.  I can honestly say I am not thrilled that Jesse is going to be on the show.  But, I am looking forward to "meeting" the new hgs.  Are you ready for a summer of fun and craziness?  I hope you guests join and share your opinions.  I like reading people's opinions.  We all have opinions so why not share them. 

This is the best online family. 

I look forward to spending the summer with you and updating.  I hope you enjoy your stay. 

Welcome,

Nuala

Nuala

Re: Welcome to RFF and BB 11... a message from Nuala
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 08:17:44 AM »
So right now my favs are kevin and Casey.  They are playing the game, but aren't being asses.

The muscles in the house are getting to their heads.  UH. 

I just want to welcome the new members and thank you for joining us at RFF.

Nuala

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 08:32:31 AM »
So with Brayden on the block who will go Chima or Brayden?

I think Brayden will be going.  I do believe he is funny, but his stories are so outlandish.  I think the other hgs will miss his stories as will I.  He is a bit rude with his comments, so I won't miss those.

Russell is a hot head and likes to start stuff.  I don't get it.  Do you? If so share your thoughts.

the first live show is on thursday...who do you want to win HOH?  Well of course since Casey is  my fav I would like to see him win and detach himself from Jesse.  We shall see.

Come on and share your thoughts.

Welcome to RFF.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 03:59:10 PM »
Maybe one of Jeff's friends could win and put up russell and Jesse,  That whole blow-up russell had with Jeff was completly uncalled for and I really hope the house sees what a jerk Russ is.

Nuala

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 06:33:49 PM »
you are right KC, Rus is a jerk.

I am sorta hopin' that they can get the votes for Brayden to stay to totally shock Jesse.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 08:39:40 PM »
you are right KC, Rus is a jerk.

I am sorta hopin' that they can get the votes for Brayden to stay to totally shock Jesse.

Ronnie told Jess today that he just might be saved and Jess WAS shocked!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »
that would be really cool if he was able to stay,  its not that I dont like Chima but I would like to see Braden stay just to mess with Russ and Jess.   As for Ronnie, I am really trying to like him I want to like him and think I even might, but I have to say for someone how knows this game and was watched all the seasons of it you would think he would no not to play all the sides against the other, that never works.

Nuala

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 09:36:13 AM »
Wow, Wow, Wow...........well this season is not going like I had hoped, but they can't all run the way you want them to.  What is up with the house guests?  Why are they so in awe of Jesse?  I don't get it at all.  Poor Casey will be going home because he trusted the wrong people.  Casey, Jeff, and Jordan are my fave's this season with Kevin coming in 4th.  I am so over Ronnie.  I don't think he is slick or funny.  I just think he truly is a punk.  Russell is winning points in my book for riding Ronnie's butt about being a rat, but did Russell really feel sorry for Ronnie or is it just a ploy so Ronnie won't put him up if Ronnie wins HOH again? 

Join in on the fun and share your thoughts with us!!!!  I look forward to reading your thoughts and opinions.

You guys are the best,

Nuala