Here is my dream for TAR15 (It must be golden):
Leg1: Dallas, Texas – Asuncion, Paraguay (The start of the race is on a very large farm)
Leg2: Mombasa, Kenya (Safari!)
Leg3: Cairo, Egypt (They’ve been here before, but I rather see Egypt again than India, Thailand, and China)
Leg4: Copenhagen, Denmark (They never been here!)
Leg5: Prague, Czech Republic
Leg6: Vatican City, Rome
(Leg 4-6, they will not travel by airports but through trains)
Leg7: Jerusalem, Israel (With the clue saying: fly to the holy city! They need to figure out that Jerusalem is the holy city!)
Leg8: Damascus, Syria (They will travel to Israel to Syria not by airports or trains but by traveling to the deserts.)
Leg9: Kathmandu, Nepal (With the view of Mt. Everest but not actually going to the top of it!)
Leg10: Sydney, Australia
Leg11: Moresby, Papua New Guinea (Not on the capital city itself! But through its green jungles)
Leg12: Wewak, Papua New Guinea (Water race just like in El Nido, Palawan)
Leg13: Las Vegas, Nevada (The final pitstop is in the desert)
Leg4: 9-8, Fast Forward, Yield
Leg5: 8-8, Fast Forward, Non-Elimination Point
Leg6: 8-7, Speed Bump, U-Turn
Leg8: 6-6, Fast Forward, U-Turn, Non-Elimination Point
Leg9: 6-5, Speed Bump
Leg10: 5-4, Fast Forward, Yield
1. There are 4 fast forwards and the team can use it twice in the race, however, u turn and yields can only use once in the race. (I don’t care whether you hate the u turn and yields, but for me personally, it gives spice in the race!)
2. Legs 1-3 and Legs 11-13 have no twist at all because I believe that putting twists in the first legs and last legs is the biggest mistake that the creator did on the show. By not putting any twists in Legs 1-3 and Legs 11-13 will give justice to the strong racers. (Ex. The only reason Eric and Danielle won TAR11, is because of the luck given by putting twists in the last legs. In TAR11, there are 2 non-elimination points in the last leg which is unfair giving injustice to Dustin and Kandace, Charla and Mirna, and the alpha male gay team).
3. However, on Leg 12 will give a justifiable twist in the race by eliminating the last team. Meaning, there will only be 2 teams in the final leg (Leg 13) of the race. The reason for that is I end up watching 2 racers who battle head to head in the last leg than the 3rd team who just gives additional editing time. With the final 2 in the last leg, there will be no more Bama’s, or Eric and Danielle (who just got the 1st place finish because of the gossip challenge), or even Kelly and Jamie (who just got the 2nd place finish because of the deaf guy helping them).
4. The last episode will be 1 ½ hours in order to show Leg 12 and Leg 13 making it a total of 12 episodes.
5. And lastly, I hate China, India, and Thailand (no more on these 3 countries), they need not to travel on any of these countries anymore after another 10 more seasons of the race.