Author Topic: The Real World: Washington, D.C.  (Read 15430 times)

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The Real World: Washington, D.C.
« on: June 20, 2009, 06:11:07 AM »
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_World:_Washington,_D.C.

The Real World: Washington, D.C. is the upcoming twenty-third season of MTV's reality television series The Real World, which focuses on a group of diverse strangers living together for several months in a different city each season, as cameras document their lives and interpersonal relationships.[Washington, D.C. was officially announced as the location for the newest season on June 10, 2009.[ Filming began on June 20, and is expected to last until November. The season premiere is scheduled to air in 2010

Cast

As with the previous two seasons, the cast will include eight cast members

Residence

The cast will live in a 10,800 ft2 (1,003 m2) house located at 2000 S Street, NW in the Dupont Circle neighborhood, a gay village known for its numerous historic buildings, dining establishments, and embassies The cast members' home was constructed in the 1890s and is a contributing property to the Dupont Circle Historic District The building's property value is $5,692,000

Four building permits were issued in May 2009, including one for demolition of the interior walls.[6] Building plans show the first floor includes bedrooms, a game room, the Confessional, and a control room for the show's producers The second floor includes the common area, telephone room, kitchen, bathrooms, and five "love sacks".[ The main control room is located on the home's third floor, while a conference room and offices are located on the fourth floor.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 11:22:52 PM by zachary busch »

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Real World: Washington, D.C.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 10:11:14 PM »
cast revlad i got

Ty  Ruff
Ty played high school football at Gilman in Baltimore before moving to Connecticut to go to school at Trinity College, where he graduated this past May.

He is 22 years old

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 03:31:13 PM »
so this realy house loctoin

The cast is living in a 10,800 ft2 (1,003 m2) house located at 2000 S Street, NW in Dupont Circle, a gay neighborhood known for its historic buildings, dining establishments, and embassies.[11][12][13] The cast members' four-story brownstone mansion was originally constructed in 1891 for a Baltimore and Ohio Railroad executive, James Mosher, and his new wife, Minnie.[14] The building is a contributing property to the Dupont Circle Historic District and its property value is $5,692,000.[15][12]

Four building permits were issued in May 2009, including one for demolition of the interior walls.[12] Building plans show the first floor includes bedrooms, a game room, the Confessional, and a control room for the show's producers.[16] The second floor includes the common area, telephone room, kitchen, bathrooms, and five "love sacks".[17][18] The main control room is located on the home's third floor, while a conference room and offices are located on the fourth floor.[19]

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »
Photos of The Real World: Washington, D.C. house

seacrh on internert has been release

Michael Manning
Here's all we have so far:

Mike is a 22 year old from Colorado.

He is gay.

Josh Colon is 23 years old and is from South Philadelphia

He used to be the lead singer in a band called Whiskey Livin' and is currently working on a solo project.

He's half Italian, and half Puerto Rican.

He has a girlfriend named Ashley

Erika Lauren

Erika Lauren is 21 years old from Chicago, Ill. and attended Illinois State University
She's a singer who has been in multiple bands but is currently in a group called A Quiet Capture. She does have a boyfriend named Ian who is a also in a band.

Middle Name: Norine

Hometown: Kirksville, Missouri and more recently Maryland Heights, Missouri
College Year: Junior
College: University of Missouri-Columbia
Sorority: Kappa Alpha Theta
Academic Accomplishments: Dean's List at college at least twice.
Major: Biological Sciences
Interests: Veterinary Medicine/Animals, Rock Climbing, Soccer (played in high school), Starbucks worker
Family: Michelle, older sister. Steve.

Her Twitter: Emily Schromm (emilyschromm) on Twitter

Twitter includes the following info that strongly hints at RWDC:

"getting ready for the biggest adventure i have yet to take. damn. life is good. life is REAL.  9:39 AM Jun 22nd from web"

"can't wait for my new house  12:11 PM Jun 26th from web"

Her sister's twitter: Michelle Schromm (MichelleSchromm) on Twitter, which is following RealWorldDCNewz. Sister appears to be doing work in the country of Columbia

Facebook: Emily Norine | Facebook (listed as Emily Norine, previously listed as Emily Schromm according to web caches)

Her blog, including two posts made during her time in the house: My breath of fresh air.

I searched the university's student directory for Biological Sciences majors named Emily since someone said she is a pre-vet Bio major. Then Googled. Sources: Vevmo users, Blogspot, Missouri.edu, Twitter, hi5, Facebook

Tim added: I searched the university's student directory for Biological Sciences majors named Emily since Tim said she is a pre-vet Bio major. Then Googled. Sources: Vevmo users, Blogspot, Missouri.edu, Twitter, hi5, Facebook

Callie Walker

Middle Name: Marie

Hometown: Galveston, TX
College: Sam Houston State University
Made Dean's List in Spring of 2008 as a sophomore. If still in college, she is most likely a rising senior.
Major (as of Spring 2008): Mass Communication
Sorority: Alpha Delta Pi
Interests: Dance
Family: Older brother, Cameron, also goes to SHSU

Her Facebook was recently deleted or set to private. However, Google still has the Facebook public search listing from May 15, 2009 in its Cache:

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic....3ALcS3Qg%2C%2C

How I tracked it down:
The blog real world dc watch ( real world dc watch) has numerous pictures up in its July 6th post of Callie at the RW house, wearing a red SHSU t-shirt. If you google SHSU, you can see it stands for Sam Houston State University.

After a quick search on Facebook of the name 'Callie' in the 'SHSU' network, I came across a different Callie that I initially believed to be RW Callie. Googling that Callie showed me she clearly was not RW Callie, but brought me to an SHSU Dean's List ( http://www.shsu.edu/~reg_www/graduation/documents/S08DeanList.pdf ) from Spring 2008 that listed a few Callies. Google brought up the cache for Callie Walker's Facebook public search listing and it was a clear match, and Walker is listed as a 'fan' of Sam Houston State University. Further searching brought about additional info, such as the dancing interest, but will not publish those links.

And that, my friends, is how you sleuth.
--

Bing.com's 6/22 cache of the Facebook public search listing: Callie Walker | Facebook

Also, educated guess this is her twitter (many SHSU friends): Callie Walker (msCALLIE) on Twitter

Ashley is from California, she is 22 years old and she is straight.

She has lived in LA and the San Francisco Bay area of California, and Houston, Texas.

She is Portugese, and is a ******ian.

She is an aspiring model and actress.

Andrew Woods.

Andrew (originally named Stephan) is 21 years old (3/5/1988) and from Westminster, in the Denver suburbs.

He is straight.

He is a student at Colorado State University.

He looks to be a big fan of comic books, Star Wars, Wolverine, and the Denver Nuggets.

He likes to use the f word.

If Andrew could be any animal he would want to be a hummingbird.

Oh, he was born in a bathtub.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 06:12:44 PM »
Wow zachary, if you're gonna post the cast, you should probably say where you got it from.

Erika is leaving the house and is supposedly being replaced with another female.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »
According to Yahoo! Sports and their NHL blog, one of the cast members is interning with the Washington Capitals.

Link: Finally, the collision between MTV's 'The Real World' and NHL
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score